Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 112 162 562 1062 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36420

    Any one sample this one?

    Anyone sample this mini thick chocolate?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/205762439

  2. #36419

    Star

    I was in town this week and had a very nice meetup with Star. Her communication was great and she's a very sweet girl that really takes her time and focuses on pleasing you. I opted for a BBBJCIMWS for $100. Her apartment is easy to get to and I felt safe. As others have mentioned, she has dogs that she puts in another room while you're visiting.

  3. #36418

    I get what you are saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of drug free providers, but I don't know what " a fortune" means to you. If a girl's going to fk for $200, which would barely pay a cell phone bill these days, that girl is probably trying to feed a drug habit. Drug free chicks don't usually fuck & suck for DoorDash money. The desperate drug addicts are always going to be cheaper.
    But I would counter that in my time mongering (which has slowed down considerably over the years), I have found virtually no correlation between $$ spent and service rendered. Usually my best experiences have been more UTR types who fall in the hard to find category of of "appear to be drug free, enjoy sex, and just need some extra cash now and then to put towards things outside of their day to day, month to month budget". Anytime I spent 200 or more has always been 100% a poor experience and borderline rip-off. Also, while many women will hate if you try to make conversation, I have had positive outcomes from simply being nice, complimentary, and asking how they are doing in life. Rare, but I once saw one provider multiple times and only actually gave her cash once.

    So these days, I just offer what I offer and if they don't want it, I don't argue and just politely tell them to have a good day.

  4. #36417

    Double Trouble

    I don't monger with escorts often, but I took a shot in the dark and got lucky. 2 aa chicks from Cali, they are gf's but like to have fun, good comms. Opted in for qv, got addy, and slid over. Both answered the door, asked me to choose, and went to town. Gf with DD was watching the entire time, talking her gf through it! Was lovely. Only here for a short time! HMU for digits!

  5. #36416

    Jade

    Fast RR, EZ link, no drama.

    IC at apt. AA, pics accurate, maybe +1 IRL. GFE feel, relaxed, no clockwatching.

    Apt slight odor not a dealbreaker but there.

    No upsell, covered menu, all smooth.

    + AA, GFE, no BS.

    Odor.

    Repeat? MROS.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/205723805

  6. #36415

    Fun time

    Not 28 but cute enough to get job done. Off midlo and great bbj skills and nice.

    Titties. Book with confidence. I've also seen her walking on midlo so glad she upgraded to stg.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/819644828627

  7. #36414

    Thanks for the Post. Great Reminder

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Delilah is looking for some fun this weekend so if you have her digits just her up and if you need her digits just hmu. Also Mo hit me up from a different number saying someone "accidentally" took her phone so if you have been in contact with her, it may not be her. She's supposed to be getting a new phone soon.
    I'm glad you posted Mo isn't holding her phone, I was going to text her but luckily I read your post.

    Reminds me again, no sense being reckless with acronyms when texting escorts.

    No way to know for sure who I am texting with unless we share a safe word or code to identify each other after first meeting.

    I'd feel stupid losing my job because of unnecessary descriptive texts.

    I had a repeat recently ask me to stop for protection on way to see her.

    I told her I just want her to sing a song, no need to stop on way.

    It went way over her 'head' until I arrived at her place.

  8. #36413
    Delilah is looking for some new and old regulars for some fun this week. If you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu. Pretty sure she's available all the time unless she's actually getting sleep LOL.

  9. #36412

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen her before? https://tryst.link/escort/juniper-hale she's coming the few week of may, I just don't want to give out info and she turn out crazy.

  10. #36411

    Drug Free, But Reasonable

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    Someone who gets it. LOL. I know quite a few drug free ones myself and they quit looking for new people because of this exact reason LOL.

    I get told I'm messing up the market because I pay more, problem is I'm not seeing the girls everyone is talking about LOL.
    Thats what I need help finding. Feel free to PM me if you're able to share. Thanks.

  11. #36410
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Did Judy (Jessica) get busted for drugs? I was going to see her for another dream today and noticed she hasn't posted in a few days. I was checking out the arrest reports for Henrico and saw a entry for a girl named Jessica who looked a lot like Judy. It was not under the prostitution section but the narcardics / drugs section. Any intel on Judy?
    I think she moved down to Hampton Roads. Been seeing STG ads for her down here.

  12. #36409

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    I tried the DM you that info about the agency, but you're inbox is full.
    Hey thanks bro, cleared up some space.

  13. #36408

    Whaaaat?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of drug free providers, but I don't know what " a fortune" means to you. If a girl's going to fk for $200, which would barely pay a cell phone bill these days, that girl is probably trying to feed a drug habit. Drug free chicks don't usually fuck & suck for DoorDash money. The desperate drug addicts are always going to be cheaper.
    Someone who gets it. LOL. I know quite a few drug free ones myself and they quit looking for new people because of this exact reason LOL.

    I get told I'm messing up the market because I pay more, problem is I'm not seeing the girls everyone is talking about LOL.

  14. #36407

    Cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone mess with the ACSs anymore? Just want a cheap nut without spending a fortune or dealing with a junkie.
    I know a lot of drug free providers, but I don't know what " a fortune" means to you. If a girl's going to fk for $200, which would barely pay a cell phone bill these days, that girl is probably trying to feed a drug habit. Drug free chicks don't usually fuck & suck for DoorDash money. The desperate drug addicts are always going to be cheaper.

  15. #36406
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I miss those days, please DM me that number as well TIA.
    I tried the DM you that info about the agency, but you're inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape