Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36407

    Cheap

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone mess with the ACSs anymore? Just want a cheap nut without spending a fortune or dealing with a junkie.
    I know a lot of drug free providers, but I don't know what " a fortune" means to you. If a girl's going to fk for $200, which would barely pay a cell phone bill these days, that girl is probably trying to feed a drug habit. Drug free chicks don't usually fuck & suck for DoorDash money. The desperate drug addicts are always going to be cheaper.

  2. #36406
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCam103  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I miss those days, please DM me that number as well TIA.
    I tried the DM you that info about the agency, but you're inbox is full.

  3. #36405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    If you want to see her vagina, just go see her.
    At least reach out to her. Ask for pic. Chances are she won't repl6. She hard to catch up to most days. Or you can look for her socials, she is active on Snapchat.

  4. #36404

    Clear your box

    Hey Johnnycruz clear your box.

  5. #36403
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent pics of Staxxx? I'd like to see her, but based on what I'm hearing, the pics on her ad are rather dated. I'd love to see what the kitty looks like, but I don't know if it's worth the trouble.
    If you want to see her vagina, just go see her.

  6. #36402

    Big Booty Judy

    Did Judy (Jessica) get busted for drugs? I was going to see her for another dream today and noticed she hasn't posted in a few days. I was checking out the arrest reports for Henrico and saw a entry for a girl named Jessica who looked a lot like Judy. It was not under the prostitution section but the narcardics / drugs section. Any intel on Judy?

  7. #36401

    Deposit

    Scam! My burner has a 757 ac and upon first contact she says she is in Norfolk. Then I'm like, bummer, I am in RVA. She comes back with: well I am in RVA visiting and sends me an address to an apartment complex in Scotts addition followed by donation menu and $50 deposit for incall. Nope!

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...156/3122087176

    Anyone seen this chick yet. Notice her posting a few days now but comms seemed weird.

  8. #36400

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...156/3122087176

    Anyone seen this chick yet. Notice her posting a few days now but comms seemed weird.
    Zero chance this is real.

  9. #36399
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentGray  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recent pics of Staxxx? I'd like to see her, but based on what I'm hearing, the pics on her ad are rather dated. I'd love to see what the kitty looks like, but I don't know if it's worth the trouble.
    She's a bit older than the pics but still solid. The tricky part is comms, and she'll make you wait when you're in the room. Worth it if you catch her at the right time.

  10. #36398

    Wants deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by RichMong804  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? I feel like I've seen her mentioned before but can't remember if it was in a negative light. Kind of has soccer mom next door vibes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/950267891653
    She wants a deposit.

  11. #36397

    Biscuits

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...156/3122087176

    Anyone seen this chick yet. Notice her posting a few days now but comms seemed weird.

  12. #36396
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    $300 is definitely way too high. This chick will take $80 any other day.
    My bad. I got my coding wrong LOL it was just 1. Definitely seemed like a 60-80 type situation tho.

  13. #36395

    Staxxx pics

    Anyone have any recent pics of Staxxx? I'd like to see her, but based on what I'm hearing, the pics on her ad are rather dated. I'd love to see what the kitty looks like, but I don't know if it's worth the trouble.

  14. #36394

    Jesus

    Quote Originally Posted by Native434  [View Original Post]
    So I got put on to Pepper about a week ago and decided to see what she was about. And I'm glad I did.

    I'll say this up front, she's a little bigger than her pics suggest. Also wanted $$$ for BBJ, which felt a bit steep to me. But based on the rec and the generally positive feedback on the boards, I decided to go ahead and try it anyway.

    Not going to say it was perfectly priced, still felt a little high for what I usually spend for something like this. But I will say this, the performance was on point. Definitely one of the better experiences I've had in that lane.
    $300 is definitely way too high. This chick will take $80 any other day.

  15. #36393

    Pepper aka Sin Swords

    So I got put on to Pepper about a week ago and decided to see what she was about. And I'm glad I did.

    I'll say this up front, she's a little bigger than her pics suggest. Also wanted $$$ for BBJ, which felt a bit steep to me. But based on the rec and the generally positive feedback on the boards, I decided to go ahead and try it anyway.

    Not going to say it was perfectly priced, still felt a little high for what I usually spend for something like this. But I will say this, the performance was on point. Definitely one of the better experiences I've had in that lane.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape