Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 7917
-
04-17-26 11:11 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 268The change starts with you.
Originally Posted by BeachBum15
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 10:34 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 132More Spa's Reviewed
There are various spa's that have been reviewed over the last 3 months. Just got to to look through them all. Please do the same if you go to a different I really do not see spa reviews from you as well. Only see comments on other.
Originally Posted by BeachBum15
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 09:04 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 74Lets Broaden This Page A Little
I've been following this Page and others on this Forum for nearly 10 years and have noticed a trend over the last six months to a year. It seems, with a few exceptions that only one or two 'shops' are getting ALL the 'business'. And of course we know that isn't true. ZM and LT have developed a certain reputation yet there are many places that have not had a 'review' for a long time. It would be nice if you guys who don't frequent those two would post some updates on some of the other locations. Sure the menu's are limited to L1 or perhaps occasionally more. And yes the ladies are perhaps not as young. But it really doesn't serve this Page to constentently see 'reviews' for just those with a full menu. Not all of us are into the full service stops. But knowing who is giving a good massage with a nice finish. That use to be common on this page.
-
04-16-26 20:29 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 132Zen
Sadly it wasnt just one visit. Happened before and gave it a chance.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 19:07 #7733Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone been here?
Hey all. Since Zen melt can be usually disappointing (unless you get Jasmine) wanted to see if anyone has been to the one in the ad below.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...6/044397107471
-
04-15-26 15:32 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 375Lemon Tree
Been to LT a few times. I've been drawing Kimmie for most of it. And I must say, she's got some great technique. Let's you roam during. I got someone new once. Asked for her name, she said ask again after. I didn't care enough after to ask. Kimmie has been reviewed so I'll leave it at that. The other girl is shorter, she's got a little meat on her. Better English. She's more talkative and will joke with you. But only lets you grab her ass during. Not a bad visit but I'd opt for Kimmie for sure. They do have a table shower but never went on. Always got a hand shake. Nothing more. It's a little longer drive for me compared to Oceanic but the girls are cuter and younger.
-
04-15-26 01:19 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 214More info
Any extras on the table or just a massage?
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 17:35 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 2955Zen
Your coin and, of course, entirely your decision on where to spend it. That said, I'm not sure about writing this place off after one bad visit. I've had one visit so far as well and mine was pretty damn stellar! Based off of my one visit, I'd absolutely return. From a thorough reading of the reviews, definitely seems like a YMMV sort of situation. Just one guys opinion, but I'd suggest giving them another opportunity.
Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 14:43 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 427Great Deep Tissue work at Pro Spa
I get excellent deep tissue massage appointments at Pro Spa. "Nina" (is manager and fabulous.
Nice quiet, enjoyable massage experiences.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
04-14-26 10:04 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 323I made a post long ago. For me that place is just garbage. One and done. No thanks. There are better options outside.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 18:20 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 1221zen melt
That sucks, I know the feeling.
Originally Posted by Dragyn
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 18:10 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 1221Lavender, Titusville, Sunday.
After 80 hour work week in 6 days didn't feel like driving back to East Orlando on my day off so stayed local...I had a good time there a couple years ago with a girl I think named Angela??
Anyhow, think her name wasAmy- Emi? she look nice enough, kinda sexy 30's low 40s, she said half hour 6 or7? +tip,1 hour 80 + tip, so I was warned! but still went with it, figured at least maybe good massage 'not'! little rubbing little teasing straight to negotiations 140 handjob I don't think so! Just massage I said... 10 minutes rubbing and went and got me a water, damn it man! Hopefuly other people had better luck than me there.
-
04-13-26 00:11 #7725Regular Member

Posts: 14Massage only now I think
I don't think they offer nail services anymore, but I got a really good L1 there a couple months ago. Been planning to go back soon.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 12:48 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 132Zm
Came in this very morning and got Summer. Paid for a hour got 35 minutes. TS at end with only a rinse. No DATY and only about 5 minutes BBJ. Then super rushed the entire time. I just said F it and finished myself off. After the 3 min shower went back to room and she said sorry got to go without even a bottle water offer.
One of the most rushed experiences I have had here and I been coming here for a bit. Prob won't be going back anytime soon.
-
04-11-26 06:04 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 1221She's a tiger, and obviously not a greedy one like most...what? no table shower? that's half the fun for me!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
The guy asking how long? My guess is she probably doesn't even know herself how long, the way they bounce back and forth between 5 star and zen like a ping pong ball









Reply With Quote




