Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 528 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 7917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7737
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum15  [View Original Post]
    I've been following this Page and others on this Forum for nearly 10 years and have noticed a trend over the last six months to a year. It seems, with a few exceptions that only one or two 'shops' are getting ALL the 'business'. And of course we know that isn't true. ZM and LT have developed a certain reputation yet there are many places that have not had a 'review' for a long time. It would be nice if you guys who don't frequent those two would post some updates on some of the other locations. Sure the menu's are limited to L1 or perhaps occasionally more. And yes the ladies are perhaps not as young. But it really doesn't serve this Page to constentently see 'reviews' for just those with a full menu. Not all of us are into the full service stops. But knowing who is giving a good massage with a nice finish. That use to be common on this page.
    The change starts with you.

  2. #7736

    More Spa's Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum15  [View Original Post]
    I've been following this Page and others on this Forum for nearly 10 years and have noticed a trend over the last six months to a year. It seems, with a few exceptions that only one or two 'shops' are getting ALL the 'business'. And of course we know that isn't true. ZM and LT have developed a certain reputation yet there are many places that have not had a 'review' for a long time. It would be nice if you guys who don't frequent those two would post some updates on some of the other locations. Sure the menu's are limited to L1 or perhaps occasionally more. And yes the ladies are perhaps not as young. But it really doesn't serve this Page to constentently see 'reviews' for just those with a full menu. Not all of us are into the full service stops. But knowing who is giving a good massage with a nice finish. That use to be common on this page.
    There are various spa's that have been reviewed over the last 3 months. Just got to to look through them all. Please do the same if you go to a different I really do not see spa reviews from you as well. Only see comments on other.

  3. #7735

    Lets Broaden This Page A Little

    I've been following this Page and others on this Forum for nearly 10 years and have noticed a trend over the last six months to a year. It seems, with a few exceptions that only one or two 'shops' are getting ALL the 'business'. And of course we know that isn't true. ZM and LT have developed a certain reputation yet there are many places that have not had a 'review' for a long time. It would be nice if you guys who don't frequent those two would post some updates on some of the other locations. Sure the menu's are limited to L1 or perhaps occasionally more. And yes the ladies are perhaps not as young. But it really doesn't serve this Page to constentently see 'reviews' for just those with a full menu. Not all of us are into the full service stops. But knowing who is giving a good massage with a nice finish. That use to be common on this page.

  4. #7734

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Your coin and, of course, entirely your decision on where to spend it. That said, I'm not sure about writing this place off after one bad visit. I've had one visit so far as well and mine was pretty damn stellar! Based off of my one visit, I'd absolutely return. From a thorough reading of the reviews, definitely seems like a YMMV sort of situation. Just one guys opinion, but I'd suggest giving them another opportunity.
    Sadly it wasnt just one visit. Happened before and gave it a chance.

  5. #7733

    Anyone been here?

    Hey all. Since Zen melt can be usually disappointing (unless you get Jasmine) wanted to see if anyone has been to the one in the ad below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...6/044397107471

  6. #7732

    Lemon Tree

    Been to LT a few times. I've been drawing Kimmie for most of it. And I must say, she's got some great technique. Let's you roam during. I got someone new once. Asked for her name, she said ask again after. I didn't care enough after to ask. Kimmie has been reviewed so I'll leave it at that. The other girl is shorter, she's got a little meat on her. Better English. She's more talkative and will joke with you. But only lets you grab her ass during. Not a bad visit but I'd opt for Kimmie for sure. They do have a table shower but never went on. Always got a hand shake. Nothing more. It's a little longer drive for me compared to Oceanic but the girls are cuter and younger.

  7. #7731

    More info

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    I get excellent deep tissue massage appointments at Pro Spa. "Nina" (is manager and fabulous.

    Nice quiet, enjoyable massage experiences.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.
    Any extras on the table or just a massage?

  8. #7730

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioAldeaDiaz  [View Original Post]
    I made a post long ago. For me that place is just garbage. One and done. No thanks. There are better options outside.
    Your coin and, of course, entirely your decision on where to spend it. That said, I'm not sure about writing this place off after one bad visit. I've had one visit so far as well and mine was pretty damn stellar! Based off of my one visit, I'd absolutely return. From a thorough reading of the reviews, definitely seems like a YMMV sort of situation. Just one guys opinion, but I'd suggest giving them another opportunity.

  9. #7729

    Great Deep Tissue work at Pro Spa

    I get excellent deep tissue massage appointments at Pro Spa. "Nina" (is manager and fabulous.

    Nice quiet, enjoyable massage experiences.

    Always be nice to the ladies.

    PA.

  10. #7728
    I made a post long ago. For me that place is just garbage. One and done. No thanks. There are better options outside.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    That sucks, I know the feeling.

  11. #7727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1221

    zen melt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragyn  [View Original Post]
    Came in this very morning and got Summer. Paid for a hour got 35 minutes. TS at end with only a rinse. No DATY and only about 5 minutes BBJ. Then super rushed the entire time. I just said F it and finished myself off. After the 3 min shower went back to room and she said sorry got to go without even a bottle water offer.

    One of the most rushed experiences I have had here and I been coming here for a bit. Prob won't be going back anytime soon.
    That sucks, I know the feeling.

  12. #7726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1221
    Lavender, Titusville, Sunday.

    After 80 hour work week in 6 days didn't feel like driving back to East Orlando on my day off so stayed local...I had a good time there a couple years ago with a girl I think named Angela??

    Anyhow, think her name wasAmy- Emi? she look nice enough, kinda sexy 30's low 40s, she said half hour 6 or7? +tip,1 hour 80 + tip, so I was warned! but still went with it, figured at least maybe good massage 'not'! little rubbing little teasing straight to negotiations 140 handjob I don't think so! Just massage I said... 10 minutes rubbing and went and got me a water, damn it man! Hopefuly other people had better luck than me there.

  13. #7725

    Massage only now I think

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    I got a mani-pedi with FS massage there a few years ago. I haven't been back since then but they used to be a nail salan / massage parlor.
    I don't think they offer nail services anymore, but I got a really good L1 there a couple months ago. Been planning to go back soon.

  14. #7724

    Zm

    Came in this very morning and got Summer. Paid for a hour got 35 minutes. TS at end with only a rinse. No DATY and only about 5 minutes BBJ. Then super rushed the entire time. I just said F it and finished myself off. After the 3 min shower went back to room and she said sorry got to go without even a bottle water offer.

    One of the most rushed experiences I have had here and I been coming here for a bit. Prob won't be going back anytime soon.

  15. #7723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1221
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it to check this place out! Jasmine greeted me at the door and ushered me back to her room. I handed her the green, she left for a minute and I got myself "comfortable" for her return. She comes back into the room, starts with some stellar BBBJ action, standing mish, standing K9, back to mish, then had her finish with more BJ action, this time while sitting in the chair and her in front of me on her knees. She left briefly and I got dressed again, she returns, asks why I'm getting dressed, I explained I'd used all my time and needed to head out. She asks, no more fucky fucky or sucky sucky? Nope, sorry, I got to go! Maybe I massage you? Sorry, got to go! On the way out, she actually stops, gets some of my money and returns it to me, says it's the "honest" thing to do! Not sure the last time someone gave me money back! Oh, Iris was there too, but only got a real quick look at her as she was sitting down.
    She's a tiger, and obviously not a greedy one like most...what? no table shower? that's half the fun for me!

    The guy asking how long? My guess is she probably doesn't even know herself how long, the way they bounce back and forth between 5 star and zen like a ping pong ball

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape