Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 16668
-
04-17-26 13:13 #16383Senior Member

Posts: 125Another East sider
Here is another one on my radar. Any info on this one??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/857958303014
-
04-17-26 12:58 #16382Senior Member

Posts: 508Same
Funny thing is this "Bubbles" is posting with a same number that Bella has used.
Originally Posted by SSMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:25 #16381Senior Member

Posts: 125I have seen her twice in the last six months, and both times she was very accommodating and friendly with me. Maybe I just got lucky twice.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:22 #16380Senior Member

Posts: 125Bubbles
Curious if anyone has any info on this one? Thinking about checking her out as she advertises she's on the East side of Madison for incall. Any info is appreciated. PM if you wish.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/917429356785
-
04-17-26 11:06 #16379Regular Member

Posts: 9Okay but did you get the time limit you asked for?
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 10:27 #16378Senior Member

Posts: 58Bella is a burn
She rushed me out without finishing for next client. She's going to jail not a vacation so she will burn anyone along the way.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 08:53 #16377Senior Member

Posts: 1148Can you be a little more specific?
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 08:06 #16376Senior Member

Posts: 58Bella is a burn
Don't trust this hoe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/036025152162
-
04-16-26 10:29 #16375Senior Member

Posts: 36Jade Monroe
https://tryst.link/escort/musejademonroe
Just spent some time with Jade, she is amazing! Perfectly curvy and passionate with great communication. Verification was I'd and selfie, and then she texted hotel information as appropriate. Got to the room and it was on. Passionate kisses, lots of caressing, two rounds of BBBJ leading to covered positions and exhaustion. She communicated well the entire time. Classy and cool, I hope she vists again soon.
-
04-15-26 19:38 #16374Senior Member

Posts: 772Googled her number. Came up with few older links that no longer work. But I doubt she's a "college girl".
Originally Posted by TheWinks
[View Original Post]
This might be Zoya posting fake pics.
-
04-12-26 13:37 #16373Regular Member

Posts: 12Any info?
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/056643918313
Anyone got a list of reliable providers in the mad town area?
-
04-06-26 14:01 #16372Senior Member

Posts: 103Lexi
No many many texts and than ghosted last minute after driving to the ass end of sun prairie and crickets since. Maybe a month ago? I kinda don't think she was even in sun prairie at the time. Used to be a good time, but haven't seen her in a couple years. I would have called myself a semi regular. Still curious. I suspect like most girls she's going through what ever nonsense she's got going on. Drugs? BF? Baby daddy? Pimp? All of the above?
Originally Posted by MikeWelder
[View Original Post]
If I could find a non messy escort I'd never hunt again LOL. I don't want to hear about your drama or deal with it.
-
04-06-26 08:37 #16371Regular Member

Posts: 9Lexi Love
I've been seeing ads for her for a while but some of her links are dead. Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/077846161148
-
04-05-26 21:22 #16370Senior Member

Posts: 25Shelly
Went by Shelly. Often listed as Better in Bed.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
Haven't seen her in years.
-
04-04-26 21:02 #16369Senior Member

Posts: 772OMG. Can't believe she's still around. She had bunyans back when I saw her!!
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






