Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 16668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16383

    Another East sider

    Here is another one on my radar. Any info on this one??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...y/857958303014

  2. #16382

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any info on this one? Thinking about checking her out as she advertises she's on the East side of Madison for incall. Any info is appreciated. PM if you wish.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/917429356785
    Funny thing is this "Bubbles" is posting with a same number that Bella has used.

  3. #16381
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice in the last six months, and both times she was very accommodating and friendly with me. Maybe I just got lucky twice.

  4. #16380

    Bubbles

    Curious if anyone has any info on this one? Thinking about checking her out as she advertises she's on the East side of Madison for incall. Any info is appreciated. PM if you wish.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...0/917429356785

  5. #16379
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    She rushed me out without finishing for next client. She's going to jail not a vacation so she will burn anyone along the way.
    Okay but did you get the time limit you asked for?

  6. #16378

    Bella is a burn

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Can you be a little more specific?
    She rushed me out without finishing for next client. She's going to jail not a vacation so she will burn anyone along the way.

  7. #16377
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    Can you be a little more specific?

  8. #16376

    Bella is a burn


  9. #16375

    Jade Monroe

    https://tryst.link/escort/musejademonroe

    Just spent some time with Jade, she is amazing! Perfectly curvy and passionate with great communication. Verification was I'd and selfie, and then she texted hotel information as appropriate. Got to the room and it was on. Passionate kisses, lots of caressing, two rounds of BBBJ leading to covered positions and exhaustion. She communicated well the entire time. Classy and cool, I hope she vists again soon.

  10. #16374
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWinks  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/056643918313

    Anyone got a list of reliable providers in the mad town area?
    Googled her number. Came up with few older links that no longer work. But I doubt she's a "college girl".

    This might be Zoya posting fake pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6940.jpg‎  

  11. #16373

    Any info?

    Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...8/056643918313

    Anyone got a list of reliable providers in the mad town area?

  12. #16372

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWelder  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing ads for her for a while but some of her links are dead. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/077846161148
    No many many texts and than ghosted last minute after driving to the ass end of sun prairie and crickets since. Maybe a month ago? I kinda don't think she was even in sun prairie at the time. Used to be a good time, but haven't seen her in a couple years. I would have called myself a semi regular. Still curious. I suspect like most girls she's going through what ever nonsense she's got going on. Drugs? BF? Baby daddy? Pimp? All of the above?

    If I could find a non messy escort I'd never hunt again LOL. I don't want to hear about your drama or deal with it.

  13. #16371

    Lexi Love

    I've been seeing ads for her for a while but some of her links are dead. Has anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/077846161148

  14. #16370

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    OMG. Can't believe she's still around. She had bunyans back when I saw her!!
    Went by Shelly. Often listed as Better in Bed.

    Haven't seen her in years.

  15. #16369
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I think the girl was around years ago, personally never seen her but noticed the ad. Highly suspicious that she offers 65 half and 85 for a full hour? Has anyone visited?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/309262524169
    OMG. Can't believe she's still around. She had bunyans back when I saw her!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape