Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 922 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13261

    88 sky Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Yea. I usually text for the current info and the photo they sent usually is real.

    Cici seems off today wanted to see her again. But damn you would not find a better Latina combination there right now. Ended up with badass Chloe.
    Are they good with the service? Or is it like Orange where they aren't as into it or give a good experiences when compared to the Asian lineup.

  2. #13260
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    What's the general location of Skyhouse?
    It is around Bridgeport area. It seems to be with blue island spa management. They usually got some very young Latinas. I saw Cici too who is their only Asian it seems. And she is nice.

  3. #13259

    Skyhouse88

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Usually come here for Latina but came across the new Asian Cici last night.

    In her late 20's, super smooth and white skin, great attitude and smile on the face. Natural C cup, her boob probably is the only thing not a plus. Her GFE was super on point.
    What's the general location of Skyhouse?

  4. #13258
    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Be nice if there website was halfway accurate and current. They advertise the same attractive 5-6 girls constantly and add the 1 or 2 maybe current ones. And this is after their monthly update.
    Yea. I usually text for the current info and the photo they sent usually is real.

    Cici seems off today wanted to see her again. But damn you would not find a better Latina combination there right now. Ended up with badass Chloe.

  5. #13257

    Plan B

    Quote Originally Posted by TimJacks25  [View Original Post]
    She wouldn't see me because of my ethnicity and after this review, I am so glad she didn't want to LOL I ended up calling an audible and having a great experience with my plan B.
    Care to share?

  6. #13256

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by Protot  [View Original Post]
    Met her a couple days ago and she was pretty awful. She was close to the pics that were posted, manmade c's, small ass, and her face was a little older than what she looked liked. Vibes were off from the moment she opened the door. No hug, no kiss, just asked for money and asked me to take a shower. After the shower she gave a crappy massage. I wasn't there for that anyways so didn't care about that. After she wiped me down with alcohol wipes and started a BBBJ that was a little toothy. She got on top after a few minutes and was reluctant to move positions. After I busted she tried to rush me out saying she's got another client coming.

    I paid for an hour because it was a great price compared to the hoeflation that's affected the biz, but you get what you pay for. I left a half hour early. I don't recommend even at a lower price point. YMMV but I wouldn't recommend her. Better options available for a little bit more with the O'Hare apt agency.
    She wouldn't see me because of my ethnicity and after this review, I am so glad she didn't want to LOL I ended up calling an audible and having a great experience with my plan B.

  7. #13255

    Skyhouse88 website

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenDiner  [View Original Post]
    Usually come here for Latina but came across the new Asian Cici last night.

    In her late 20's, super smooth and white skin, great attitude and smile on the face. Natural C cup, her boob probably is the only thing not a plus. Her GFE was super on point.
    Be nice if there website was halfway accurate and current. They advertise the same attractive 5-6 girls constantly and add the 1 or 2 maybe current ones. And this is after their monthly update.

  8. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by Subotai64  [View Original Post]
    Who's great in that familiar apartment complex just east of O'Hare?

    Used to be place for Asians advertising on tryst; still the case? Or covered in a different thread?
    Not the high rises, but the 5 story red brick places a couple blocks walking distance to the east of the high rises, there is Thai Natty.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3793214

    She's great. She works solo and apparently works with other Thai in the buildings, but I don't have their info.

  9. #13253

    Hands Heaven

    Does anyone have any experience there? One of their girls just got a glowing report on the other site.

  10. #13252

    Cici at Skyhouse88

    Usually come here for Latina but came across the new Asian Cici last night.

    In her late 20's, super smooth and white skin, great attitude and smile on the face. Natural C cup, her boob probably is the only thing not a plus. Her GFE was super on point.

  11. #13251

    Pinky. Terrible experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ChonChon  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, she's the girl in the pics. I visited and left a post in the BG / Wheeling group a few weeks back. Hottest I've seen at that apartment.
    Met her a couple days ago and she was pretty awful. She was close to the pics that were posted, manmade c's, small ass, and her face was a little older than what she looked liked. Vibes were off from the moment she opened the door. No hug, no kiss, just asked for money and asked me to take a shower. After the shower she gave a crappy massage. I wasn't there for that anyways so didn't care about that. After she wiped me down with alcohol wipes and started a BBBJ that was a little toothy. She got on top after a few minutes and was reluctant to move positions. After I busted she tried to rush me out saying she's got another client coming.

    I paid for an hour because it was a great price compared to the hoeflation that's affected the biz, but you get what you pay for. I left a half hour early. I don't recommend even at a lower price point. YMMV but I wouldn't recommend her. Better options available for a little bit more with the O'Hare apt agency.

  12. #13250
    Quote Originally Posted by Subotai64  [View Original Post]
    Who's great in that familiar apartment complex just east of O'Hare?

    Used to be place for Asians advertising on tryst; still the case? Or covered in a different thread?
    Looking for this info too.

  13. #13249

    Real?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't tried the BG location in a while. Claimed the pictures were real, so I thought I'd try. Definitely the girl in the pictures. She has black hair now. Really pretty with a great figure. BBBJ and then FS. Happy I tried her.

    Just Asian.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687
    I question the pics in the posted ad as photoshopped / ai altered to have similar face on different body. The last few even have the altering tools and unfinished altered layers. And no, I dont believe they altered to hide her eyes to unidentify her. May indeed be young and pretty, but Just pointing this out.

  14. #13248

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    She looks like mid to late 20's.
    Can confirm, she's the girl in the pics. I visited and left a post in the BG / Wheeling group a few weeks back. Hottest I've seen at that apartment.

  15. #13247

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Are the pictures accurate in terms of age as well?
    She looks like mid to late 20's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape