Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 278
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by RogerOver
  1. #218
    I feel this would fall under this category. Is this legit and does she really work out of vegas?

    https://trystagency.com/models/rosalyn-sphinx

  2. #217

    Her price for too high for me

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. I see her every time she comes to town. She lets me know when she will have incall so it works out great for me.

    Thanks for sharing.
    I've seen Alexandja several times in the pass when her fees were much cheaper.

    She won't grandfather me in at her much lower rates.

    She was fun but I can never seeing myself pay more than I did in the past.

    For the same pussy!

  3. #216

    Alejandra

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyOfStun  [View Original Post]
    Based on your recommendation, I chose to see Alejandra last night when I got into town and do not regret that decision in any shape or form. Great conversation, lots of kissing and loves fucking and being fucked. Highly recommended.
    Glad you enjoyed yourself. I see her every time she comes to town. She lets me know when she will have incall so it works out great for me.

    Thanks for sharing.

  4. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    It's been a bit since anything's been posted on here, but I came across this hottie's ads, watched her reviews for a while, and finally hit her up.

    Alejandra - https://www.mylatinagfe.net/.

    She's absolutely wonderful. The pictures are totally accurate, and there's a reason her reviews on TER are high and consistent. She delivers a full-on GFE. Plenty of kissing and BBBJCIM with plenty of different ways of sucking your cock while she stares in your eyes and tells you how much she loves it (cute little accent).

    Her pussy is simply beautiful, IMO. I don't like mudflaps, and I don't usually DATY, but she was simply irresistible to me. CFS with multiple positions and multiple pops. She encourages you to get hard as many times as you can and is happy to cuddle for a bit while you reload.

    Her rates are on her page. I highly recommend her, and I'll be hitting it again when she comes back in town. I believe she's here until the end of the month, and then she heads back to Mexico. I don't think she's Mexican, but she lives there.
    Based on your recommendation, I chose to see Alejandra last night when I got into town and do not regret that decision in any shape or form. Great conversation, lots of kissing and loves fucking and being fucked. Highly recommended.

    I'm in town until Monday morning. Any other recommendations? I'd love to see a hot blonde or redhead GFE. RBGFE would be even better if there's any of those around.

  5. #214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by Willys1  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your fair town next week and trying to get any info on these two. Looks like an agency of some sort so I assume legit:

    https://nikkivalentine.ch/

    https://aubreytaylor.ch/
    I haven't seen those two but yes legit group. They all use the same assistant.

    If you like blonds a couple guys I know have mentioned they like https://emmaelizabeth.ch/

  6. #213

    Visiting

    Visiting your fair town next week and trying to get any info on these two. Looks like an agency of some sort so I assume legit:

    https://nikkivalentine.ch/

    https://aubreytaylor.ch/

  7. #212

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Well if it's 1 k per hour I have nothing to add 😂 I haven't seen anyone charging that much to be any different than the girls around 800. My minimum bookings are 3 hrs.
    I have an hourly rate cutoff about the same as yours, unless it's a porn star that I really want to see as a bucket list item. I also usually book two hour minimums. I know a lot of people like QVs, but I've never seen the point; I can just jerk off and save my time and money.

  8. #211

    This is true

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    If you go back to the first post from 2022:

    The way prices are going around here, we may need to increase it. LOL.
    I was browsing on PD, which I hardly do anymore since the asks are usually too high for lower talent with minimal services. Even if there comes one that seems amazing, there usually follow a long list of "NO's". Seriously, even ones from the streets be on there trying to be "high end", or "high class". It's terrible what the hobby has become. Saw one that had donation minimum starting at 3500/2 hr. 1750 an hour? Insane. Wasn't even that hot. That's a tactic that I hate so much also, (having the shortest encounter being 2 or more hours). I miss the days when "high end" was 500-600, and the provider was smoking hot, and hardly any restrictions. There was also less BS with deposits, verifications, travel / outcall fees, etc. Those were the days.

  9. #210

    Nahh.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    You're the OP, you make the call.

    My vote is = or greater than $1,000.
    I think $700 works.

  10. #209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Well if it's 1 k per hour I have nothing to add 😂 I haven't seen anyone charging that much to be any different than the girls around 800. My minimum bookings are 3 hrs.

  11. #208

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    If you go back to the first post from 2022:

    The way prices are going around here, we may need to increase it. LOL.
    You're the OP, you make the call.

    My vote is = or greater than $1,000.

  12. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigbeni5  [View Original Post]
    So I know everyone is on a different financial level but out of pure curiosity what is the minimum to classify someone as a high dollar hottie?
    If you go back to the first post from 2022:

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Like other cities, there seems to be a need for a forum to address the higher-end chicks. I'd like to keep this thread for the girls that charge >$500. All are welcome to post reviews, but it would be great if things didn't devolve into complaining about prices, etc. There's plenty of other threads for those that are price conscious and like to bargain hunt for their paid pussy.
    The way prices are going around here, we may need to increase it. LOL.

  13. #206

    Out of curiosity

    So I know everyone is on a different financial level but out of pure curiosity what is the minimum to classify someone as a high dollar hottie?

  14. #205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Damn. She is hot. Doesn't seem to have all that plastic that many of the chicks have these days. Thanks for the confirmation she's legit.
    Yeah boobs are natural. I think I had read she had fakes but they were real. That ass man LOL. I'm still thinking about it.

  15. #204

    Tess

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a few hour session with Tess Tayler. Super sweet and sexy. Great skin and gives a fantastic BBBJ. Her ass though. Damn that girl was blessed with a booty. I'll definitely see again. She works with an assistant.

    https://tesstayler.ch/
    Damn. She is hot. Doesn't seem to have all that plastic that many of the chicks have these days. Thanks for the confirmation she's legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape