Thread: Vegas High Dollar Hotties
+
Add Report
Results 61 to 75 of 278
-
04-18-26 03:27 #218Senior Member

Posts: 111I feel this would fall under this category. Is this legit and does she really work out of vegas?
https://trystagency.com/models/rosalyn-sphinx
-
04-16-26 18:50 #217Senior Member

Posts: 54Her price for too high for me
I've seen Alexandja several times in the pass when her fees were much cheaper.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
She won't grandfather me in at her much lower rates.
She was fun but I can never seeing myself pay more than I did in the past.
For the same pussy!
-
04-16-26 17:11 #216Senior Member

Posts: 3417Alejandra
Glad you enjoyed yourself. I see her every time she comes to town. She lets me know when she will have incall so it works out great for me.
Originally Posted by ValleyOfStun
[View Original Post]
Thanks for sharing.
-
04-16-26 16:06 #215Regular Member

Posts: 8Based on your recommendation, I chose to see Alejandra last night when I got into town and do not regret that decision in any shape or form. Great conversation, lots of kissing and loves fucking and being fucked. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
I'm in town until Monday morning. Any other recommendations? I'd love to see a hot blonde or redhead GFE. RBGFE would be even better if there's any of those around.
-
02-18-26 09:35 #214Senior Member

Posts: 348I haven't seen those two but yes legit group. They all use the same assistant.
Originally Posted by Willys1
[View Original Post]
If you like blonds a couple guys I know have mentioned they like https://emmaelizabeth.ch/
-
02-18-26 07:29 #213Regular Member

Posts: 10Visiting
Visiting your fair town next week and trying to get any info on these two. Looks like an agency of some sort so I assume legit:
https://nikkivalentine.ch/
https://aubreytaylor.ch/
-
02-14-26 10:12 #212Senior Member

Posts: 3417Agreed
I have an hourly rate cutoff about the same as yours, unless it's a porn star that I really want to see as a bucket list item. I also usually book two hour minimums. I know a lot of people like QVs, but I've never seen the point; I can just jerk off and save my time and money.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-26 00:30 #211Senior Member

Posts: 238This is true
I was browsing on PD, which I hardly do anymore since the asks are usually too high for lower talent with minimal services. Even if there comes one that seems amazing, there usually follow a long list of "NO's". Seriously, even ones from the streets be on there trying to be "high end", or "high class". It's terrible what the hobby has become. Saw one that had donation minimum starting at 3500/2 hr. 1750 an hour? Insane. Wasn't even that hot. That's a tactic that I hate so much also, (having the shortest encounter being 2 or more hours). I miss the days when "high end" was 500-600, and the provider was smoking hot, and hardly any restrictions. There was also less BS with deposits, verifications, travel / outcall fees, etc. Those were the days.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 17:11 #210Senior Member

Posts: 3417Nahh.
I think $700 works.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 16:12 #209Senior Member

Posts: 348Well if it's 1 k per hour I have nothing to add 😂 I haven't seen anyone charging that much to be any different than the girls around 800. My minimum bookings are 3 hrs.
-
02-13-26 14:31 #208Senior Member

Posts: 1881I concur
You're the OP, you make the call.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
My vote is = or greater than $1,000.
-
02-13-26 14:17 #207Senior Member

Posts: 3417If you go back to the first post from 2022:
Originally Posted by Pigbeni5
[View Original Post]
The way prices are going around here, we may need to increase it. LOL.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-26 11:33 #206Senior Member

Posts: 32Out of curiosity
So I know everyone is on a different financial level but out of pure curiosity what is the minimum to classify someone as a high dollar hottie?
-
02-12-26 18:11 #205Senior Member

Posts: 348Yeah boobs are natural. I think I had read she had fakes but they were real. That ass man LOL. I'm still thinking about it.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-26 10:31 #204Senior Member

Posts: 3417Tess
Damn. She is hot. Doesn't seem to have all that plastic that many of the chicks have these days. Thanks for the confirmation she's legit.
Originally Posted by Flpho
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




