Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 824 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 12360
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11640
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    I was told MoMo will be back sometimes this year.

    Speaking of Candy, they have a new spinner in town *Abby*.

    She's from Vietnam. She is the prettiest gal I seen at Candy so far and she's truly in her 20's!

    She has a bubbly personality and shapely butt with a lovely tattoo covering most of her back (You should 100% go check it out).

    Hint. She likes to meow.

    This is my first Vietnamese gal and will be back for more.
    I was told momo should be back in July.

    I saw Abby and Anni for a little 4 hands fun this morning. I had some performance issues unfortunately, but the job was done. Abby was very pretty, kinda tall for an Asian lady. She stayed behind and gave me a halfway okay massage.

    I think I still prefer Anni, but that's because I can kinda do whatever I want with her cause LOL.

  2. #11639
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I missed it, but where is momo at?
    I was told MoMo will be back sometimes this year.

    Speaking of Candy, they have a new spinner in town *Abby*.

    She's from Vietnam. She is the prettiest gal I seen at Candy so far and she's truly in her 20's!

    She has a bubbly personality and shapely butt with a lovely tattoo covering most of her back (You should 100% go check it out).

    Hint. She likes to meow.

    This is my first Vietnamese gal and will be back for more.

  3. #11638
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago, I had a window of opportunity and dropped in at Baoju (across from Hong Phat on 82nd). Greeted by an attractive young thing at the door and assumed I'd have my session with her. But, in the room, I tried my usual negotiation for "1/2 hr with everything" and she only collected the house fee and left the room, telling me to wait for 5 - 10 minutes. First time that's happened. Her English must've been really marginal as she had her phone in hand and was likely using it for translation.

    After about 10 minutes (during which I had to go use their restroom!! I tiptoed out in my skivvies to get to the loo, and my greeter came out to make sure I didn't "get lost" the door opens and in walks a tallish girl in a yellow / orange dress. I had to explain to her that the greeter had already taken the house fee and that the tip I had remaining was all for her.

    I asked her name, which is Coco, and after she shed the dress, revealing a thin, beautiful frame with nicely formed Large-Bs / Small-Cs with eraser head nips. Longer than shoulder length jet black hair. She knelt over me and began softly tongueing my nipples, but with no force and no bite. Exactly like I like it, if they're going to touch my nipples at all. It was warm, soft and wet, and as Coco transitioned this into an equally warm, wet hummer, I began letting my hands roam. Her tits were JUST RIGHT for a girl who didn't have what you'd call big< boobs. They were so deliciously firm, and rewarded a searching hand when you brushed over the erect nipples.

    I stood up and maneuvered Coco onto the table on her back and got a very pleasant surprise: in between her legs was a thick, heavy shock of hair forming an overgrown landing strip. I had to ask Coco where she was from and she said, "Japanese". I was about to have my first experience with a Japanese girl. I've seen those thick, super-hairy bushes in p*rn for years, but never been able to find a Japanese provider until now. I immediately began working on her body with my mouth in earnest. I sucked those delectable titties and gave her pussy a tongue lashing that a cat would envy. I think she loved it, because she rotated her hips in my face, and seemed to shudder and twitch violently every few minutes.

    Soon she signalled that it was time for the main course, and suited up junior with the latex, and also applying a dollop of lube. I entered that hairy cave first in missionary and resumed lunching on her responsive tits, admiring that golden brown skin color of the darker Japanese (no pale Geisha-type girl, this). Then, I spun her around for standing doggy. It took a little effort to explain that I wanted one leg on the floor and another up on the table, but eventually she got the jist of it. I slid back inside and rode that heinie for several intense minutes until I couldn't stand it anymore. As I cupped those firm boobies, and came with a satisfying groan, she reached under and got a handful of my balls, squeezing them just firm enough not to hurt. Very nice! Short of a trip to the Greek Islands, I felt like I got all she had to offer!

    The clean-up was quick and efficient, and she made sure to tell me her name again and invite me to come back again. She borrowed a bit from the Chinese tradition and grabbed my head in both hands and pummeled me with little kisses just before we both got dressed again.

    Achievement unlocked, as the gamer kids say. Domo arrigato!!! I would definitely go back again, and soon, just for the Japanese muff! Money's tight these days, though, so she'll probably rotate out long before I can return.
    Angela has already left, but the two new arrivals are still very appealing. The service is excellent as well.

  4. #11637

    Get that Chanel Bag

    I'd like to clap Saint Lauren next.

    Heard there was Seattle talent in town. Dropped by Love and was expecting a seagull, but was met by the Seahawk. Slender gal with a nice bust. A hug was exchanged so I could feel her tits pressed against me. We make our way into the room. I had her keep her dress on but so I could see her tits just hanging as she works on junior. It was a sloppy wet 3 BJ, I prefer being vacuum sucked dry. Her tits just keep slapping against my thighs as she works up and down, I get worked up and bend her over the table in standing K9 right before finishing. Could definitely use a trip to Seattle soon.

  5. #11636
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    Keep your eyes open and follow Candy's lineup. I was lucky enough to see Vivian twice. She had nice, natural, tiny tits and a tight skinny body. She's gone now, but she might cycle through again.

    If she does, I hope she doesn't come back with any surgical enhancements.
    She fits the description of a Vivian working at Red Rose in Beaverton. I just posted in the WestSide thread.

  6. #11635
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I missed it, but where is momo at?
    Momo is one of the regulars at Candy, tho she's not there now. She will likely be back sometime soonish.

    And I feel like I keep blowing this thread up so excuse me but does anyone know where I can get a nice little rimmy martin? My usual spots will give it but I usually have to ask and sometimes convince the gal to do it. So does anyone know where I can get a hassle free one where its just part of the routine?

  7. #11634
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. As always YMMV but last time I saw her I donated 1. 6. I don't really discuss time with her or anni usually just go straight to it. And more often than not I get msog. But again YMMV.
    Sorry if I missed it, but where is momo at?

  8. #11633
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    What's the typical damage for your time with momo?
    I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. As always YMMV but last time I saw her I donated 1. 6. I don't really discuss time with her or anni usually just go straight to it. And more often than not I get msog. But again YMMV.

  9. #11632

    House

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNaughty  [View Original Post]
    Any relatively recent reports (as in this year) of House Massage, on SE Brooklyn? Recall from a few years ago her being older and readily, if not enthusiastically offering up an oral technique unusual (I think) among the AMP talent. Those in the know, know. Not everyone's cup of tea, for sure, but might appeal to certain specific interests. Forgot her name, but wondering if she's still active, still at this location, and still employs her tongue talents? Noticed that House is still listed on AAMP / Rubmaps, with review from like maybe a month ago.

    Realize this place is not on most folks' rader, but visiting Portland soon from points south and would appreciate any intel. Feel free to DM. (Also willing to offer up info on Eugene scene in exchange, if so desired.).
    Been about a year, but yep, she is talented and dives in. Bless her heart. Not sure if she's still at it, but I bet she is. Let us know. She's good.

  10. #11631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I agree. That's why I stick to a handful of shops and only go in when someone I've seen a lot is in rotation. Which sucks cause part of the reason why I hobby is cause I crave new pussy. But everytime I see Momo she gives me the same super enthusiastic vibe and great service.
    What's the typical damage for your time with momo?

  11. #11630
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lack of enthuiasm at shops the last 2-3 months. I have been walking or cutting sessions short to just a massage due to restrictions or poor attitude.

    I visit shops for a quick escape from day to day bs. The days of being greeted by a couple of hands on friendly providers has disappeared.
    I agree. That's why I stick to a handful of shops and only go in when someone I've seen a lot is in rotation. Which sucks cause part of the reason why I hobby is cause I crave new pussy. But everytime I see Momo she gives me the same super enthusiastic vibe and great service.

  12. #11629

    Enthusiasm

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.
    I have noticed a lack of enthuiasm at shops the last 2-3 months. I have been walking or cutting sessions short to just a massage due to restrictions or poor attitude.

    I visit shops for a quick escape from day to day bs. The days of being greeted by a couple of hands on friendly providers has disappeared.

  13. #11628

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    I was scouting out this place several months back, but time and time again wasn't met with anything exotic or enticing. Perhaps things really have changed for the better.
    I went there yesterday and was met by Coco and Shasha. I am guessing that both of them are close to 30 years old. Coco is taller and Shasha is more attractive. The cost of 45 minutes of Nuru was 220, and curiosity had me. Coco undressed and so did I in the massage room. Then we wrapped a towel and went to the shower room, and it is a nice shower with a soft rubber pad. I was washed first on my back, then she smeared the slippery jelly on my backside before sliding her body up and down my backside. After getting her T & A rubbed all over me, she rinsed me down and asked me to turn over for a similar front side treatment. She finished this part by giving me a BBBJ and 69 before drying off. All of this lasted for about 15 minutes.

    From there, it was back to the room and the normal stuff to finish. LFKBBJHJ69 CFS.

    Coco is a nice lady but we did not have a lot of chemistry. She has boltons and lip enhancements that just look strange. I don't expect to return.

    Here is the issue with the session I experienced; NURU warms me up and takes me to the edge, then I dry off and go to the next room, wait, and lose wood just to start over again. The flow of excitement did not work for me.

  14. #11627

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Been really thinkin about going here since it's so close to me and there's been many good reviews lately (a little sus tho) I texted the shop and asked about Mina. Who ever was responding said they had to let her go due to poor attitude. Might still check it out later this week. Sounds like coco might be pretty dang good. Really wanting to try Nuru for the first time.
    I was scouting out this place several months back, but time and time again wasn't met with anything exotic or enticing. Perhaps things really have changed for the better.

  15. #11626

    Nuru?

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Been really thinkin about going here since it's so close to me and there's been many good reviews lately (a little sus tho) I texted the shop and asked about Mina. Who ever was responding said they had to let her go due to poor attitude. Might still check it out later this week. Sounds like coco might be pretty dang good. Really wanting to try Nuru for the first time.
    What you'll get here, or at least what I got here once, is not nuru per se, but a glorified table shower with a bit of body slide and a some french action. The rest back in the room is pretty standard AMP stuff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape