Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 824 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 12356
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11636
    Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten99  [View Original Post]
    Keep your eyes open and follow Candy's lineup. I was lucky enough to see Vivian twice. She had nice, natural, tiny tits and a tight skinny body. She's gone now, but she might cycle through again.

    If she does, I hope she doesn't come back with any surgical enhancements.
    She fits the description of a Vivian working at Red Rose in Beaverton. I just posted in the WestSide thread.

  2. #11635
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if I missed it, but where is momo at?
    Momo is one of the regulars at Candy, tho she's not there now. She will likely be back sometime soonish.

    And I feel like I keep blowing this thread up so excuse me but does anyone know where I can get a nice little rimmy martin? My usual spots will give it but I usually have to ask and sometimes convince the gal to do it. So does anyone know where I can get a hassle free one where its just part of the routine?

  3. #11634
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. As always YMMV but last time I saw her I donated 1. 6. I don't really discuss time with her or anni usually just go straight to it. And more often than not I get msog. But again YMMV.
    Sorry if I missed it, but where is momo at?

  4. #11633
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    What's the typical damage for your time with momo?
    I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. As always YMMV but last time I saw her I donated 1. 6. I don't really discuss time with her or anni usually just go straight to it. And more often than not I get msog. But again YMMV.

  5. #11632

    House

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNaughty  [View Original Post]
    Any relatively recent reports (as in this year) of House Massage, on SE Brooklyn? Recall from a few years ago her being older and readily, if not enthusiastically offering up an oral technique unusual (I think) among the AMP talent. Those in the know, know. Not everyone's cup of tea, for sure, but might appeal to certain specific interests. Forgot her name, but wondering if she's still active, still at this location, and still employs her tongue talents? Noticed that House is still listed on AAMP / Rubmaps, with review from like maybe a month ago.

    Realize this place is not on most folks' rader, but visiting Portland soon from points south and would appreciate any intel. Feel free to DM. (Also willing to offer up info on Eugene scene in exchange, if so desired.).
    Been about a year, but yep, she is talented and dives in. Bless her heart. Not sure if she's still at it, but I bet she is. Let us know. She's good.

  6. #11631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I agree. That's why I stick to a handful of shops and only go in when someone I've seen a lot is in rotation. Which sucks cause part of the reason why I hobby is cause I crave new pussy. But everytime I see Momo she gives me the same super enthusiastic vibe and great service.
    What's the typical damage for your time with momo?

  7. #11630
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a lack of enthuiasm at shops the last 2-3 months. I have been walking or cutting sessions short to just a massage due to restrictions or poor attitude.

    I visit shops for a quick escape from day to day bs. The days of being greeted by a couple of hands on friendly providers has disappeared.
    I agree. That's why I stick to a handful of shops and only go in when someone I've seen a lot is in rotation. Which sucks cause part of the reason why I hobby is cause I crave new pussy. But everytime I see Momo she gives me the same super enthusiastic vibe and great service.

  8. #11629

    Enthusiasm

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.
    I have noticed a lack of enthuiasm at shops the last 2-3 months. I have been walking or cutting sessions short to just a massage due to restrictions or poor attitude.

    I visit shops for a quick escape from day to day bs. The days of being greeted by a couple of hands on friendly providers has disappeared.

  9. #11628

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    I was scouting out this place several months back, but time and time again wasn't met with anything exotic or enticing. Perhaps things really have changed for the better.
    I went there yesterday and was met by Coco and Shasha. I am guessing that both of them are close to 30 years old. Coco is taller and Shasha is more attractive. The cost of 45 minutes of Nuru was 220, and curiosity had me. Coco undressed and so did I in the massage room. Then we wrapped a towel and went to the shower room, and it is a nice shower with a soft rubber pad. I was washed first on my back, then she smeared the slippery jelly on my backside before sliding her body up and down my backside. After getting her T & A rubbed all over me, she rinsed me down and asked me to turn over for a similar front side treatment. She finished this part by giving me a BBBJ and 69 before drying off. All of this lasted for about 15 minutes.

    From there, it was back to the room and the normal stuff to finish. LFKBBJHJ69 CFS.

    Coco is a nice lady but we did not have a lot of chemistry. She has boltons and lip enhancements that just look strange. I don't expect to return.

    Here is the issue with the session I experienced; NURU warms me up and takes me to the edge, then I dry off and go to the next room, wait, and lose wood just to start over again. The flow of excitement did not work for me.

  10. #11627

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Been really thinkin about going here since it's so close to me and there's been many good reviews lately (a little sus tho) I texted the shop and asked about Mina. Who ever was responding said they had to let her go due to poor attitude. Might still check it out later this week. Sounds like coco might be pretty dang good. Really wanting to try Nuru for the first time.
    I was scouting out this place several months back, but time and time again wasn't met with anything exotic or enticing. Perhaps things really have changed for the better.

  11. #11626

    Nuru?

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Been really thinkin about going here since it's so close to me and there's been many good reviews lately (a little sus tho) I texted the shop and asked about Mina. Who ever was responding said they had to let her go due to poor attitude. Might still check it out later this week. Sounds like coco might be pretty dang good. Really wanting to try Nuru for the first time.
    What you'll get here, or at least what I got here once, is not nuru per se, but a glorified table shower with a bit of body slide and a some french action. The rest back in the room is pretty standard AMP stuff.

  12. #11625
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed reviews for Enjoy recently, naming girls like Mina and Lala, but as far as I know the only two girls working there is Sasha and Coco. Unless there is another Enjoy? I'm referring to the one on Powell near 67th, I'm guessing that is the one that has the nuru option?

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.
    Been really thinkin about going here since it's so close to me and there's been many good reviews lately (a little sus tho) I texted the shop and asked about Mina. Who ever was responding said they had to let her go due to poor attitude. Might still check it out later this week. Sounds like coco might be pretty dang good. Really wanting to try Nuru for the first time.

  13. #11624

    Enjoy

    I've noticed reviews for Enjoy recently, naming girls like Mina and Lala, but as far as I know the only two girls working there is Sasha and Coco. Unless there is another Enjoy? I'm referring to the one on Powell near 67th, I'm guessing that is the one that has the nuru option?

    Got to look at Sasha earlier this week, she's okay looking but didn't have much enthusiasm. I did not stay.

  14. #11623

    Division street

    Work was slow and decided to cruise the web. Here is a link to a massage place on division Jinye spa. Oh how I wish the photos to be true. However if all the girls looked like this. Then the GPS would cost 500 a session.

    Just an interesting site.

    https://www.5escorts.com/newsite/por...rts/9158930198

  15. #11622

    Lala (at Enjoy

    Tried Enjoy for the first time a few days ago. Greeted by Lala (bad English, not sure), looked to be in her mid to late 30's. B cups, small butt, not a bad figure but not as curvy as I prefer. Table shower was relaxing, on the flip got BBBJ and some Russian action. Back to the room for a short nuru massage, then BBBJ as negotiated after the flip. Only then did she say no CIM. Finished pretty quickly with a somewhat rough HE after more BBBJ. 1.5 for the half hour, including house fee. Won't repeat, I can get past her looks but no CIM is an automatic no for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape