Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 12351
-
04-18-26 19:51 #11646Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25DT Chanel at Love Spa
I've seen Chanel few times these last couple of weeks and each session just keeps getting better. She's a total firecracker, a true ATF in every sense. Always on point with her skills, she leaves me completely satisfied.
Chanel is a perfect spinner, small but with incredible curves, stunning face, silky hair. Her mm D Size tits are round and firm, her legs and ass are sexy, and her skin is smooth and silky. She's a great kisser, loves to tease, and immediately gets me in the mood with slow, DFK. Her oral skills are second to none, she devours like a pro, Sloppy BBBJ DT, Her face is gorgeous, her lips perfect, she makes sure I'm well taken care of with slow, deep strokes and just the right amount of suction. Her technique is top-tier, and I always leave a huge cum load in her mouth.
Before I do finish in her mouth we've do CFS, where she climbs on top of me, riding me slow and sensual, grinding her perfect ass against my balls. Her pussy is insanely tight, probably the tightest I've ever been with and she loves to moan and squirm, making it even more intense. Every time I get close and know I won't be able to hang any longer, she's not shy about using her mouth again and gives me some of the best head I've had in a while, sloppy and deep, with lots of eye contact and that's what I love and fill up with my hot cum on every visit.
I highly recommend Chanel for her great BBBJ DT service and amazing tight pussy.
My usual dono has been $200 for the half hour including the house fee.
-
04-18-26 18:06 #11645Senior Member

Posts: 133Enjoy spa. ShaSha
Visited Enjoy spa last night. Hoping to see my favorite CoCo. She was busy. ShaSha was ready to service me. Early to mid 30's. She looked so sexy with her tight yoga outfit. Showing off her curvy body. I didn't want to wait so I paid ShaSha.
ShaSha was excellent. She gave me a Nuru massage & body slide with her sexy naked body in the shower room. I needed to enter her so we went back to the regular massage room. She gave me a BBBJ & put a cover on me. I hit her pussy & squeezed her big C cups tits hard.
Her Nuru massage / body slide skill is as good as CoCo. Same donation.
-
04-18-26 14:58 #11644Senior Member

Posts: 127We need Latina AMP bad, and she looks hot too.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 13:36 #11643Senior Member

Posts: 1872Looks interesting at Lauras place
It is now on the list to check out. Thanks.
-
04-18-26 09:22 #11642Senior Member

Posts: 764Seems risky
Maybe a good way to get popped by LE.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 22:20 #11641Senior Member

Posts: 121Laura's massage?
https://www.google.com/search?q=5038...modeless-local#sv=CAMS1 wEaqgEKBmxjbF9 wdhIzCgNwdnESLENnMHZaeTh4 TVhveFh6 ZHVOVE5 ySWhBS0 NqVXdNemd3 TkRjeU9 ESVFBaGdDElcKA2 xxaRJQQ2 dvMU1 ETTRNRFEzTWpneVdnd2 lDalV3 TXpnd05 EY3 lPREtTQVF0 dFlYTnpZV2 RsWDNOd1 lhb0 JBT0 FCQUlvQ0 MzUm5 hbDlqUkhGaE0 wbE4 aEmxvY2 FsLXBsYWNlLXZpZXdlciAMKiQKDmxjbC1 wbGFjZS10 aWxlEhBwdi0 vZy8 xMXoxXzduNTNrGAEwARgKILasqFA.
Anyone's ever visit her massage? It's in a Hilton beaverton area.
-
04-17-26 17:47 #11640Senior Member

Posts: 94I was told momo should be back in July.
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
I saw Abby and Anni for a little 4 hands fun this morning. I had some performance issues unfortunately, but the job was done. Abby was very pretty, kinda tall for an Asian lady. She stayed behind and gave me a halfway okay massage.
I think I still prefer Anni, but that's because I can kinda do whatever I want with her cause LOL.
-
04-17-26 16:11 #11639Senior Member

Posts: 138I was told MoMo will be back sometimes this year.
Originally Posted by Burner77
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Candy, they have a new spinner in town *Abby*.
She's from Vietnam. She is the prettiest gal I seen at Candy so far and she's truly in her 20's!
She has a bubbly personality and shapely butt with a lovely tattoo covering most of her back (You should 100% go check it out).
Hint. She likes to meow.
This is my first Vietnamese gal and will be back for more.
-
04-17-26 13:30 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 94Angela has already left, but the two new arrivals are still very appealing. The service is excellent as well.
Originally Posted by Urlboffer
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 23:14 #11637Regular Member

Posts: 9Get that Chanel Bag
I'd like to clap Saint Lauren next.
Heard there was Seattle talent in town. Dropped by Love and was expecting a seagull, but was met by the Seahawk. Slender gal with a nice bust. A hug was exchanged so I could feel her tits pressed against me. We make our way into the room. I had her keep her dress on but so I could see her tits just hanging as she works on junior. It was a sloppy wet 3 BJ, I prefer being vacuum sucked dry. Her tits just keep slapping against my thighs as she works up and down, I get worked up and bend her over the table in standing K9 right before finishing. Could definitely use a trip to Seattle soon.
-
04-16-26 21:29 #11636Senior Member

Posts: 31She fits the description of a Vivian working at Red Rose in Beaverton. I just posted in the WestSide thread.
Originally Posted by Tungsten99
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 15:39 #11635Senior Member

Posts: 94Momo is one of the regulars at Candy, tho she's not there now. She will likely be back sometime soonish.
Originally Posted by Burner77
[View Original Post]
And I feel like I keep blowing this thread up so excuse me but does anyone know where I can get a nice little rimmy martin? My usual spots will give it but I usually have to ask and sometimes convince the gal to do it. So does anyone know where I can get a hassle free one where its just part of the routine?
-
04-16-26 13:36 #11634Senior Member

Posts: 124Sorry if I missed it, but where is momo at?
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 18:41 #11633Senior Member

Posts: 94I tried to pm you but your inbox is full. As always YMMV but last time I saw her I donated 1. 6. I don't really discuss time with her or anni usually just go straight to it. And more often than not I get msog. But again YMMV.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 17:56 #11632Regular Member

Posts: 23House
Been about a year, but yep, she is talented and dives in. Bless her heart. Not sure if she's still at it, but I bet she is. Let us know. She's good.
Originally Posted by MrNaughty
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




