Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 18421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17731
    Quote Originally Posted by GA1  [View Original Post]
    She isn't a T-Girl by any stretch of the imagination. Which is part of what the poster wanted.

  2. #17730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAsaBat  [View Original Post]
    Any info available on HOT fake tittied T-girls in Nash? The kind of hot ones you see in porn that are top and bottom is what I'm looking for and I'm very generous. Thanks in advance for any intel.
    I'd recommend Lacey:

    https://tryst.link/massage/laceyvaltesse

  3. #17729

    Hot T-girl

    Any info available on HOT fake tittied T-girls in Nash? The kind of hot ones you see in porn that are top and bottom is what I'm looking for and I'm very generous. Thanks in advance for any intel.

  4. #17728

    Tulip

    Dreamt I visited on 4.15. Saw Monica. Great service all around. Decent massage. Amongst other things enjoyed BBBJ and finished CIM. Highly recommended. Said she would be visiting in my dreams for a couple more weeks. Worth the dream in my opinion!

  5. #17727
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtkney  [View Original Post]
    I just text them and they gave me the address to palace?
    Bummer. I'm going to consider that one dead then unless others say otherwise. I know I only went once but I thought things had gone kinda well there after people met Jojo. But while only one month is dreadfully short, at least it seems there was no "incident", so I wish that group well on their next venture.

  6. #17726
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Went by tonight at 10 pm and they were completely closed. Jenny told me they'd be open until 11:30 and she'd be there. Strange!
    I just text them and they gave me the address to palace?

  7. #17725

    Pal Ace Vibes

    Quote Originally Posted by GA1  [View Original Post]
    ...
    The "store" is tucked behind a vacant storefront in a strip mall very close to the street. Actually I loved the vibe of the spa. The massage room had a poured concrete floor and a 15-foot-high ceiling; truly, I dug the vibe.
    I 100% agree. On the outside, it looks just like every other "will I murdered in here" strip center place, but, on the inside, I really liked the interior.

    If only the quality of the service and experience were as good. They absolutely need to lower the volume on the doorbell and have somebody whose only job is to answer the door. During my visit, my provider appeared to be in charge of the phone and also the door, both of which were ringing constantly.

  8. #17724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64

    Apple at Palace

    I saw Apple (yes, THE Apple, who's in town longer than originally expected) at Palace recently. She's a sweetie, but I'm no longer interested in seeing her. Why? Read on.

    Prelude in C.

    The "store" is tucked behind a vacant storefront in a strip mall very close to the street. Actually I loved the vibe of the spa. The massage room had a poured concrete floor and a 15-foot-high ceiling; truly, I dug the vibe.

    The strangest part of this encounter was the FM radio in the room. Instead of twee Chinese pop, instead of generic spa muzak, the radio was tuned to a vintage heavy metal station. Not only that, the radio reception was TERRIBLE! I thought I was playing Fallout 4 for a little while there. Truly comical to have fuzzy, fuzzy Black Sabbath as my massage music.

    Black Sabbath, "Iron Man".

    Apple's massage is way too hard, but despite being a facsimile of an LMT's work, she did work out some knots I had in my neck and shoulders. The tease was interrupted several times by loud (LOUD!) doorbell rings. Apple needed to leave at several points to let customers in. Not cool.

    Led Zeppelin, "Over the Hills and Far Away".

    The full service was meh. I wondered why I was struggling so much to finish. Turns out Apple's sneaky about putting on the condom with her mouth. Just before I was ready to throw in the (hot) towel and call it a night, we fell into a rhythm with her using her hand on jimmy and her mouth on nip. That did the trick. Yay!

    The other ladies I saw lounging in the kitchen looked much older and a bit, with respect, haggard. I wish Apple all the best in life, but I'm off to greener pastures.

    P.S.: Sorry about all the corny attempts at humor in my reviews. I'm just havin' fun over here. "For entertainment purposes only." Peace.

  9. #17723
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddu69  [View Original Post]
    Which one is she at now? I saw her last year.
    I've sent PMs to both who asked. To be honest, I don't think she needs it to be secret but her shop movement has been kinda quick this time around so maybe they don't want everyone to follow her. Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. In either case, see her if you want to and can. Otherwise, there are still plenty of others out there for now.

  10. #17722
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Could someone pm me with more info BBBJ CIM Are these on the menu?
    My visit with her was FS, BBBJ which was (fire & ice) then to FS. She is fun! I am sure it is on the menu but have not had it for myself.

  11. #17721
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Implied her next return might not be for a long time.
    Which one is she at now? I saw her last year.

  12. #17720

    T Spa Sofia

    Could someone pm me with more info BBBJ CIM Are these on the menu?

  13. #17719

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Implied her next return might not be for a long time.
    Where is she working at? Pm with locale please.

  14. #17718

    Any Decent Level Establishments

    Hey Nashville Mongers, will be in Nashville for the day tomorrow and was hoping for a lead on a good L3 AMP. I will RFF after I make this post, but was hoping that one of you might be willing to provide a solid to a fellow Monger. More than happy to return the favor if you are in the St Pete, Fl area.

    Thanks in advance.

    Gator.

  15. #17717

    Apple final week

    Implied her next return might not be for a long time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape