Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17714

    Tulip

    Went to Tulip today. Great service and would recommend to anyone.

  2. #17713

    Dreams

    Crazy dreams is still open after all the other bust that happen last year.

  3. #17712
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    That's because most are going to them for higher levels, and because they are a L3 place, they tend to charge more for L1 anyway because of a timing perspective I'd imagine. If business is slow, you can try your luck I suppose, but I'd expect house fee + 100. Especially given BoogerEater's recent reports on L2 and L3 pricing. At one place it was 150/200. And another it was 150 all covered but 200 gets BBBJ upgrade. In both cases, you can see a trend of about 50 difference, so that's why I'd expect 100.

    Of course, if you are really rigid on it, you can make it work like this guy did.

    I'll leave best massage commentary to someone else.
    Thanks for the info. Feels like it wasn't long ago 100 would get you a good massage for an hour with a handshake to seal the deal.

    Wish my negotiating skills were half of that posters when I'm laying there haha. They got me at a disadvantage and they know it.

  4. #17711
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthBoundKink  [View Original Post]
    Been reading good things about T and SB, but haven't been able to determine L1 pricing. Nashville is a bit of a drive for me these days, and only want to make the trip if the price is right. Anyone have L1 donations information? Also, which has the best massage in your opinion?
    That's because most are going to them for higher levels, and because they are a L3 place, they tend to charge more for L1 anyway because of a timing perspective I'd imagine. If business is slow, you can try your luck I suppose, but I'd expect house fee + 100. Especially given BoogerEater's recent reports on L2 and L3 pricing. At one place it was 150/200. And another it was 150 all covered but 200 gets BBBJ upgrade. In both cases, you can see a trend of about 50 difference, so that's why I'd expect 100.

    Of course, if you are really rigid on it, you can make it work like this guy did.

    I'll leave best massage commentary to someone else.

  5. #17710

    L1 donations?

    Been reading good things about T and SB, but haven't been able to determine L1 pricing. Nashville is a bit of a drive for me these days, and only want to make the trip if the price is right. Anyone have L1 donations information? Also, which has the best massage in your opinion?

  6. #17709
    One very good thing about the house / appointment setup is you won't have to hear me talking in the other room LOL. That's the worst.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Ah so you were the one keeping that one open haha. "Rose Massage" Yeah I went like twice. I didn't make the connection this was in that same area. The service was fine I just didn't like the setup, so empty. And just the idea that it'd be much easier to notice different guys showing up to the same house at all hours of the day. And no signs that it was a business.

    But there's nothing wrong with these if you like that style, so give them a whirl and let us know how it goes.

  7. #17708
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    Man I used to frequent a house spa right around the corner from there on Westchester. This was over a year ago, sorta short lived but had some amazing dreams there. Might have to try this one.
    Ah so you were the one keeping that one open haha. "Rose Massage" Yeah I went like twice. I didn't make the connection this was in that same area. The service was fine I just didn't like the setup, so empty. And just the idea that it'd be much easier to notice different guys showing up to the same house at all hours of the day. And no signs that it was a business.

    But there's nothing wrong with these if you like that style, so give them a whirl and let us know how it goes.

  8. #17707
    Man I used to frequent a house spa right around the corner from there on Westchester. This was over a year ago, sorta short lived but had some amazing dreams there. Might have to try this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Seems another one has popped up. Another "house" one so I don't care to bother with it. Has the usual signs from an ad that I seek, including a business name.

    The business name? S -spa copied direct from google. They're killing my abbreviation games. And because of that, just have the direct ad itself this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...h/199090130182

  9. #17706

    There are other letters in the alphabet, a non report

    Seems another one has popped up. Another "house" one so I don't care to bother with it. Has the usual signs from an ad that I seek, including a business name.

    The business name? S -spa copied direct from google. They're killing my abbreviation games. And because of that, just have the direct ad itself this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...h/199090130182

  10. #17705
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about T tonight. Seeing the lot empty, I was hopeful for a lineup but Lina opened the door for me as I approached and whisked me past the encampment, the kitchen, and into a room. Twenty-something, perfectly petite, sleepy eyes, warm creamy skin, zero english and a little shy. She didn't bring the enthusiasm that some of you have described in the others but she was sweet, agreeable, naturally cute and obviously enjoyed herself during the second half of the dream, leaving me with a specific impression that future dreams could be even more fun. It was complete yet mellow and I really enjoyed it.
    I dropped by T the night before and found the lot empty as well. Of course, I didn't get there till just before10:00. I was met at the door by I don't know who. I asked for Sophia but she was finishing with someone else so I waited about 5 minutes. The guy she was finishing with must have walked there because like I said before the lot was empty. Oh, well. I was able to have another enjoyable dream with Sofia. She is becoming one of my favorites. Of course, Angela has the top spot.

  11. #17704

    Double Header

    Crawled out of my cave and got on this website, and I was happy to learn that the AMP scene in Nashville has become much more interesting. I dreamed that I visited two establishments, and I'm pleased to report what occurred:

    T Spa: Met at the door by Lina, who ushered me through the kitchen to a room. Lina is slim, young, beautiful face, perky butt, decent B cups. There were ladies cooking up the most delicious-smelling Chinese food as I walked through. Lina quoted. 7 for the hour, . 8 for an hour with a table shower. I elected for the shower, and was impressed by Lina's thoroughness. Every nook and cranny was scrubbed. Back in the room, the massage was weak. Very underwhelming. On the flip, I was quoted $. 5 for L2, and $$ for L3. I opted for the L3. The head game was on point. Didn't even know my soldier was wearing a jimmy until halfway through. Moving on from there, the L3 was very solid. Lina is an affectionate woman. Afterwards, I asked if she spoke English. Not a lick. Before I could grab my phone, she snagged hers and pulled up the translate app. I told her that the Chinese food they were cooking up in the kitchen had me in the mood for it, and asked whether she could recommend a good Chinese place nearby. She said she was new here, only recently arrived from NY. We actually had a delightful convo over the app (gods, she has the sweetest voice). Towards the end, she said if I really wanted some good Chinese food, they'd be happy to eat with me. I was a bit taken aback by the generosity, but after smelling it, I couldn't refuse. And I'll be damned if she didn't give me the biggest bowl of rice, vegetables, and spicy chicken wings. Shit was good as hell too. And I don't even like wings.

    Next up was Southbay Spa: Met at the door by Jenny, who walked me back to the room. Jenny is not quite so young as Lina, more of an average build, with big ol' Ds that look natural. She told me she just arrived from NY today, after residing there for a couple of years. Was quoted. 7 for the hour, no table shower offered. The massage was the exact opposite of Lina. This was a real live bonafide massage. The first half was without oil, but once she applied some she started doing some deep tissue stuff that wouldn't have been possible without it. Multiple times throughout the massage I dipped off into some kinda zen trance. It was unreal. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I told her everything. She asked how much I could pay, and I offered $. 5. She asked if I wanted the head covered, and I said no. She said that'd be an extra. 5, and I obliged. Everything was very comparable to Lina: great head game, affectionate L3.

    I got to say, it's great to be having these dreams again. I remember having dreams about 8th Ave. S. back in the 90's. It's been one helluva drought. Drink up while you can, fellas!

  12. #17703
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed about T tonight. Seeing the lot empty, I was hopeful for a lineup but Lina opened the door for me as I approached and whisked me past the encampment, the kitchen, and into a room. Twenty-something, perfectly petite, sleepy eyes, warm creamy skin, zero english and a little shy. She didn't bring the enthusiasm that some of you have described in the others but she was sweet, agreeable, naturally cute and obviously enjoyed herself during the second half of the dream, leaving me with a specific impression that future dreams could be even more fun. It was complete yet mellow and I really enjoyed it.
    Good to read you had a good experience. That's what it is all about. I for one really enjoy T as well. Not sure how long we will have such fun places with fine energy, good vibes and pretty ladies. Now isn't the time to be slacking fellas. haha

    Stay safe out there!

  13. #17702
    Quote Originally Posted by HermanPike  [View Original Post]
    Failed to reach a long-time regular in BG, then learned about Kentucky's SB-132. This moral legislation is giving local govs authority to tighten regulations, raise penalties and essentially run off many long time establishments, notably in Louisville who have until recently enjoyed many top tier options. Hard not to connect that with how many new spots have been popping up in Nashville lately. Have we been welcoming their refugees? We might be tempted to think "their loss, our gain," but with this kind of moral-policing, eventually everyone loses. The names change but the game remains the same. Enjoy it while it lasts!
    Yeah occasionally I look around and see bad news in other states, but it is what it is. I hope our Kentucky neighbors can work around this as long as they can.

    I consider myself lucky to have been able to explore in this window of time when things have been good. I haven't have to drive for hours, catch a plane, invent a time machine, or anything else annoying to get most of what I wanted here.

  14. #17701

    Ky tn

    Failed to reach a long-time regular in BG, then learned about Kentucky's SB-132. This moral legislation is giving local govs authority to tighten regulations, raise penalties and essentially run off many long time establishments, notably in Louisville who have until recently enjoyed many top tier options. Hard not to connect that with how many new spots have been popping up in Nashville lately. Have we been welcoming their refugees? We might be tempted to think "their loss, our gain," but with this kind of moral-policing, eventually everyone loses. The names change but the game remains the same. Enjoy it while it lasts!

  15. #17700

    T Lina

    Dreamed about T tonight. Seeing the lot empty, I was hopeful for a lineup but Lina opened the door for me as I approached and whisked me past the encampment, the kitchen, and into a room. Twenty-something, perfectly petite, sleepy eyes, warm creamy skin, zero english and a little shy. She didn't bring the enthusiasm that some of you have described in the others but she was sweet, agreeable, naturally cute and obviously enjoyed herself during the second half of the dream, leaving me with a specific impression that future dreams could be even more fun. It was complete yet mellow and I really enjoyed it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape