Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: QueenOfDenyle

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 498
This blog is moderated by Member #7295
  1. #453

    Tala back this afternoon

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisIsAnEmail1  [View Original Post]
    Hey so I saw on that one website, that Tala is coming back, I've heard good things about her, and I had her once non BBFS, but she was amazing, wondering what her BBFS rate is if anyone could dm me?
    Booking a sesh and will confirm deets once acquired.

  2. #452

    Tala is coming back?

    Hey so I saw on that one website, that Tala is coming back, I've heard good things about her, and I had her once non BBFS, but she was amazing, wondering what her BBFS rate is if anyone could dm me?

  3. #451

    Raya

    The Stars finally aligned and I went over to see Raya. She looks much better than her photos. The recent ones posted today are accurate and recent. I was nervous she was going to be larger than shown since it feels like she's hiding her stomach in most of the photos. But she isn't hiding anything. She isn't anorexic level thin for sure. But she's short and petite and still easy to thrown around.

    She "doesn't do BBFS". But for $$$ she certainly will. I countered with the usual $ and she wasn't having it but seemed open to finding a middle ground. I just couldn't be bothered as I only had $ extra with me.

    QOD house is a bit of a mess. The whole time I was there 2 girls were arguing / yelling at each other. Hard to focus on fucking when people are yelling in the room next door. But once another client came in they shut up and I just got to hear the actress in the room next door.

    Raya was a ray of sunshine.

    L: Better than her photos, Great ass and small but perfect for her frame tits. Really kissable lips.

    A: Friendly. She asked for the usual shower but was waiting in her birthday suit when I returned to the room and was open and playful with round 2.

    S: Great kissable lips led to DFK throughout. Yummy / clean DATY till she shook. Great mix of cowgirl, missionary, side, and lazy dog. She took my large member well once she got accustomed to it. Into being submissive YMMV but seemed into being choked and spanked etc.

    E: Normal for the base services. Upgrades seem inflated but I'm guessing she's friends with Lily who has a similar pricing structure.

    Are: 100% I will try and see her again while on this trip. No BBFS is a bummer but not a dealbreaker.

  4. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Conn876  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone booked with her? If so, how was it and does she do any extras?
    No idea about extras, didn't bother asking because I had such a great time with her. She's a gem. Enthusiastic, great head, great body.

  5. #449

    Angel

    Has anyone booked with her? If so, how was it and does she do any extras?

  6. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. She's friends with Lily. She's fun, just a bit awkward. But her awkwardness did not stop her from giving good service. Great kisser, she started with the tongue as I was fucking her. BBBJ was good, pussy is tight. I went in during camel slide and she didn't stop me so BBFS is on the table, but YMMV.
    Does she looks like her pics?

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolGuy818  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. She's friends with Lily. She's fun, just a bit awkward. But her awkwardness did not stop her from giving good service. Great kisser, she started with the tongue as I was fucking her. BBBJ was good, pussy is tight. I went in during camel slide and she didn't stop me so BBFS is on the table, but YMMV.
    Extra $ for BBFS?

  8. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by SqueezeMyLemon  [View Original Post]
    BBFS is pretty bold. I've been mongering for a long time and only did that once, accidentally, when Lola (Roanoke / Lynchburg fruit stand) squeezed so hard she pulled the raincoat off mid thrust doggie and I didn't notice until I pulled out. Went to go get tested the next day (fine) and the next time I saw Lola she said she didn't get prego so I guess it all worked out.
    Sounds like this was a long time ago so you're probably ok, but getting tested the next day is useless. It takes one to two weeks for any STD to show up on a test.

  9. #445
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveJack800  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of testing out a new korean girl, she hasnt been posted as far as I've seen.

    Looks: 8/10 stands around 5'7" ,super thin with 34 a cups? Told she was 29 but looks 24 as asians tend to look super young.

    Attitude: such a bubbly personality speaks enough english to communicate and is very cute.

    Service: was good, great body to hold but if you're larger than 5" she'll struggle with your length, good BBBJ, amazing dfk. Asked about BBFS and she said maybe after a few sessions so YMMV.

    Re: yes probably, I'd rather go back for angle tho since my length wasnt a problem for her and service was way more engaging but that's because er andi just clicked LOL.
    BBFS is pretty bold. I've been mongering for a long time and only did that once, accidentally, when Lola (Roanoke / Lynchburg fruit stand) squeezed so hard she pulled the raincoat off mid thrust doggie and I didn't notice until I pulled out. Went to go get tested the next day (fine) and the next time I saw Lola she said she didn't get prego so I guess it all worked out.

  10. #444

    Raya

    Quote Originally Posted by Armany  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up seeing her?
    I saw her last week. She's friends with Lily. She's fun, just a bit awkward. But her awkwardness did not stop her from giving good service. Great kisser, she started with the tongue as I was fucking her. BBBJ was good, pussy is tight. I went in during camel slide and she didn't stop me so BBFS is on the table, but YMMV.

  11. #443

    Raya

    Quote Originally Posted by JapDude69  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone try Raya out? I swear I've seen her pictures before, but I can't place where.
    Did you end up seeing her?

  12. #442

    Raya

    Did anyone try Raya out? I swear I've seen her pictures before, but I can't place where.

  13. #441

    Jayme Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by GlassBasket  [View Original Post]
    Looks like former QoD. The feedback here on her is old. Has anybody seen her recently?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/JaymeJane
    Someone else DM'd me about her, so figured I might as well share with the group:

    I saw her a couple of months ago.

    She's definitely former QOD. I don't know what he name was there. She also mentioned that she had a short stint in the porn world which is probably where the Queen found her, but we didn't discuss any of that.

    Pros: her pics are accurate: nice bod and she's definitely attractive. Although she didn't do a full makeup job before I saw her, so for my session she was not as hot as some of her pics. If she dolls herself up before your session, you'll be fucking the chick in the pics.

    Cons: She's kinda fucking nuts and not in the sense of "the crazy ones are the best in bed," but more in the "talk your fucking ears off about delusional shit" context. Her escort mind and client focus were definitely not in the room with us when I saw her.

    I'm not sure if I caught her on a bad day, or if she had something happen to her that put her in that distracted and absent state, or if she's always like that. She was self-aware that she babbled a lot and toward the end of the hour, she did offer a round 2 and overtime at no charge, so it's not like she's the type to run out the clock, collect the bag and then kick you out. I do think she'd be responsive to the client taking direction as long as it's in a way that doesn't cross boundaries or come off as disrespectful.

    I haven't repeated and most likely won't mainly because I don't spend a lot of time in her area, but I actually would consider repeating here since I like her look and her skills were solid enough. If you do go, just know you might need to take the reins on the session and have to proactively work to keep her on task. If she starts babbling about crazy shit, just stick your dick in her mouth, LOL.

  14. #440

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    Hope is their best talent their now. She got an insane motor and is more petite in person than in pics. It's odd she hasn't been around in a couple weeks.
    She's back now. Think she did some traveling for porn shoots. And yeah, she looks like an elite sexual athlete.

  15. #439

    JaymeJane

    Looks like former QoD. The feedback here on her is old. Has anybody seen her recently?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/JaymeJane

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape