Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26373

    Gorgeous girl

    Has anyone seen her? She's perfect.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/205829164

  2. #26372
    Quote Originally Posted by Random36  [View Original Post]
    Hot blonde with nice tits, abs and ass. She is friendly and happy to do some role play if you are into that. Based in Oak Brook, but will travel.

    954-309-6XXX.

    Into the MILF fantasy, then she is worth a visit.
    She's 76. I tried contacting her a few tines, but gave up. All the reviews I've seen were not very good either.

    Other than Kat, can anyone recommend MILF / GILFs that allows BBFS as an option?

    Thanks!

  3. #26371
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyp1412  [View Original Post]
    I think people have talked about Mia in one of the suburbs forums or the Latinas section for Chicago. If I remember correctly, it was her and another person she works with, one is pretty good and other sucks LOL. I know that isn't much to go off, but figured I'd help out as much.

    Good luck.
    Do you know what Extras Mia does? I saw that on her profile.

  4. #26370

    Crystal / Niagra

    As some guys know, she was reported in the ripoff thread when she had a BF who was robbing mongers. Mike Dago reported that jerk was in the system and she was back to providing good service as she did before the dude arrived in her life. I tried to see her 5 years ago but schedules didn't align. Make sent me a DM with good info so I went to see her earlier this week.

    Photos are accurate. If you look at her various ads, she has one weird AI image but all others are the same. She's missing a tooth now but the rest is the same. Her tits are great. Big, full, and natural with very nice nipples that are responsive. She is chubby, though. Belly that jiggles. FUPA. Cellulite on the thighs. Not a fit if you want skinny or young. She's MILF age and body.

    Phone number listed in this ad is the one she uses.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chica...-/845915993320

    She moved form Jefferson Park to a house near Chicago and Narragansett, which was a hike from the far northside. The house is a dump but the neighborhood was good at least during the days. No dudes are living in the house. It's all skinny women with no teeth. You can do the logical conclusion about that. All good in the house. But note that they smoke cigarettes. Lucky for me it was a warm day so all the windows were open. My clothes didn't smell like smoke. There are also a bunch of dogs but she puts the big ones away.

    Communication was very good via text.

    Action: DFK, FIV, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

    150 for 30 minutes.

    Had a good time.

  5. #26369

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx  [View Original Post]
    I think people have talked about Mia in one of the suburbs forums or the Latinas section for Chicago. If I remember correctly, it was her and another person she works with, one is pretty good and other sucks LOL. I know that isn't much to go off, but figured I'd help out as much.

    Good luck.

  6. #26368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyp1412  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Ava? (https://rubrankings.com/united-state...eal-26161.html) (https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...y-rubs/2745499).

    Looks like she has a TER, but was hoping some had any experience with her. The price seems too good to be true.
    Saw her twice many years ago. Decent massage & HJ is all you get. One TER report claimed FS but I doubt it.

  7. #26367

    Mia or Stefany in Albany Park


  8. #26366

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyp1412  [View Original Post]
    Anyone familiar with Ava? (https://rubrankings.com/united-state...eal-26161.html) (https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...y-rubs/2745499).

    Looks like she has a TER, but was hoping some had any experience with her. The price seems too good to be true.
    Been a little while but probably one of the better L1 experiences you'll find. She is attractive and nice and the Lincoln park location is convenient at times too.

  9. #26365
    Totally agree it's always about what the market bears. I had always assumed that if a provider goes independent she may tell her clients she met at the agency at least the one she likes so she continues to see them. Maybe at the same rate and still be up because she's not paying the agency.

    Agree with you on the market analogy, personally I think $4 through an agency is better than $6 independent -.

    I actually always wanted to see her but whoever runs ECE is an ass that is impossible to deal with so I chose never to deal with him.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyOcd  [View Original Post]
    I think this question comes up when popular agency girls go indie. I think it's about what the market will bear and giving up the booker is a ton more work for indies as they have to deal with inquiries and screening. They also give up the reliable agency client base.

    Looking at indies on Tryst her rates are very much in line. I had a fantastic time with her and will certainly repeat.

    Indies also get more selective with their client base I understand and their rates may reflect a trade off between higher volume and higher rates but clients that suit their preferences.

    I think agency providers see anyone the booker sends unless they are so bad as to get banned.

    Just my 2 cents.

  10. #26364

    Ava / Avana

    Anyone familiar with Ava? (https://rubrankings.com/united-state...eal-26161.html) (https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...y-rubs/2745499).

    Looks like she has a TER, but was hoping some had any experience with her. The price seems too good to be true.

  11. #26363

    Nursing home

    I like milfs and I like gilfs but this was one that you would find in a nursing home.

    I would have rather used $. 5 to get a room to jerk off in.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't put my toy inside her not even if she would pay me.

    I prefer quality and beauty.

  12. #26362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyOcd  [View Original Post]
    I think this question comes up when popular agency girls go indie. I think it's about what the market will bear and giving up the booker is a ton more work for indies as they have to deal with inquiries and screening. They also give up the reliable agency client base.

    Looking at indies on Tryst her rates are very much in line. I had a fantastic time with her and will certainly repeat.

    Indies also get more selective with their client base I understand and their rates may reflect a trade off between higher volume and higher rates but clients that suit their preferences.

    I think agency providers see anyone the booker sends unless they are so bad as to get banned.

    Just my 2 cents.
    Agency's don't give a shit about these girls well being. I heard some many horror stories from these girls and as soon as they leave they feel so much better and free.

  13. #26361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says "extra service" with an upcharge over "regular service". What's the extra?
    I experienced "regular service" (which was not regular in any way). The "extra service" was not listed when I saw her. Not sure what "extra" she could have done for me? Make me a sandwich?

  14. #26360

    Harley Quinn as indie

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie2030  [View Original Post]
    No idea why she would charge $6 now that she is independent and she cut the middle man.

    Way better options at lower cost.
    I think this question comes up when popular agency girls go indie. I think it's about what the market will bear and giving up the booker is a ton more work for indies as they have to deal with inquiries and screening. They also give up the reliable agency client base.

    Looking at indies on Tryst her rates are very much in line. I had a fantastic time with her and will certainly repeat.

    Indies also get more selective with their client base I understand and their rates may reflect a trade off between higher volume and higher rates but clients that suit their preferences.

    I think agency providers see anyone the booker sends unless they are so bad as to get banned.

    Just my 2 cents.

  15. #26359

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3313121033

    Anybody see her?

    I seem to remember a negative review.
    Yeah I've seen her. She does not respond quickly to texts but she is real. The ad says Gracie but her name is Emma, apparently Gracie was a friend or coworker in the trade or something like that, and for whatever reason she posts under the same ad. She has a cat and her hotel room was dirty but I was too horny to care. She was sweet to talk to in person, she has a southern drawl, but during the action she was a total dead fish, like zero sounds or anything which was sort of odd but again I was so horny I was like ok whatever I'm still going to nut. She didn't rush me at all, just let me pound away to my heart's content and she said I could bust inside if I wanted. It was two Benjamins for BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape