Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 26928
-
04-15-26 20:08 #26358Senior Member

Posts: 150Gfe?
She looks decent, how was her service? Full GFE? 3 $ for an hour is correct?
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 19:51 #26357Senior Member

Posts: 115Any intel?
Thinking about pulling the trigger. She runs a nice special sometimes.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/205690142
-
04-15-26 16:37 #26356Senior Member

Posts: 109Had a good time with her
https://tryst.link/escort/gabriellagavina
Originally Posted by TopGud
[View Original Post]
I had a good time with her. She hosts downtown most of the time.
-
04-15-26 16:20 #26355Senior Member

Posts: 161In you city chicago
I am visting From Virginia and staying in the Hyatt Mcormmick Place 22 minutes from Midway Airport, Will be here to Sat 18th. I saw the review for Hailey are there any other recommendations Looking for an incall. Not looking for crackheads with problems and attitudes $400 to $600 range.
-
04-15-26 15:52 #26354Regular Member

Posts: 2KatdMilf
Any intel on KatdMilf? Her Tryst is inactive.
-
04-15-26 14:13 #26353Senior Member

Posts: 41Weird
No idea why she would charge $6 now that she is independent and she cut the middle man.
Way better options at lower cost.
Originally Posted by Chicago41
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 13:13 #26352Senior Member

Posts: 1635Her ad says "extra service" with an upcharge over "regular service". What's the extra?
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 07:02 #26351Senior Member

Posts: 1358Harley Quinn
Former ECE girl now independent.
https://tryst.link/escort/harley-q
What more can I add to all the positive comments about Harley Quinn? Well first, Harley is not just a person, she is an experience. But those who are looking beyond just a physical encounter will really appreciate being with her. If you know how to treat a woman of her talents, then she will give you more in return.
My first (but not last) meeting with her was scheduled for an hour (yeah, it went longer) but it just seemed like time stopped. Haley put me at ease from the start with her hospitality and demeanor. But after that, it was a high energy exchange of mutual pleasure as we explored each other's bodies. Our desire for each other flowed naturally and with each release Harley had, I just wanted her more. I finally reached my limit and released all I had (or so I thought). But after some cuddle and chat time with a perfect massage thrown in, we started back up and her oral skills finally drained me completely. Still thinking about her 2 weeks later! Yes, her pictures are real but she wasn't wearing the black body suit.
-
04-13-26 10:35 #26350Senior Member

Posts: 393I've seen her a few times over the years. Would guess she is 70. She isn't expensive and was closeby so I originally took the chance. We had a nice time together so have repeated 4-5 times over the years. She isn't a bathing beauty, but will take a fun bath with you if you want. I may run up and see her because I like the menu (YMMV), but don't book expecting to get a hard on over her when you walk through the door.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 16:07 #26349Senior Member

Posts: 2961998
I swear she used that photo in 1998 when I moved here. She got to be 70 by now.
Originally Posted by Random36
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 01:16 #26348Regular Member

Posts: 6Any intel
Any one seen these or have any other suggestions? (preferably white and in good shape).
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/205426079
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/205402515
-
04-10-26 11:41 #26347Senior Member

Posts: 63I have consistently received no response from her.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 11:12 #26346Senior Member

Posts: 56I wouldn't put my toy inside her not even if she would pay me.
Originally Posted by Football58
[View Original Post]
I prefer quality and beauty.
-
04-10-26 11:06 #26345Senior Member

Posts: 64Never seen her but track down the ad for your guys's consideration.
https://ladys.one/dundalk-escorts/catherine-287-i644673
Originally Posted by JamesWat
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 10:55 #26344Senior Member

Posts: 668Gracie
I left a negative review but I didn't see her. Come to think about it, I may not have left a review but a reply to someone else asking about her? Can't remember now.
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]
She wanted a dick pick and when I decline she sent a series of texts insulting me. Then her "friend" sent a text I think to intimidate me. I found it more childish than threatening to be honest. Maybe she was having an off day? Maybe she took my no the wrong way? I don't know but that was my experience with her and I passed it along.
B.













Reply With Quote





