Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 18425
-
04-16-26 08:51 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 644T Spa Sofia
Could someone pm me with more info BBBJ CIM Are these on the menu?
-
04-16-26 08:09 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 644Apple
Where is she working at? Pm with locale please.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 07:53 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 750Any Decent Level Establishments
Hey Nashville Mongers, will be in Nashville for the day tomorrow and was hoping for a lead on a good L3 AMP. I will RFF after I make this post, but was hoping that one of you might be willing to provide a solid to a fellow Monger. More than happy to return the favor if you are in the St Pete, Fl area.
Thanks in advance.
Gator.
-
04-16-26 01:01 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 835Apple final week
Implied her next return might not be for a long time.
-
04-15-26 23:13 #17716Senior Member

Posts: 475SB Spa
Went by tonight at 10 pm and they were completely closed. Jenny told me they'd be open until 11:30 and she'd be there. Strange!
-
04-15-26 22:34 #17715Regular Member

Posts: 23Lotus, Paulina, Apple, water and Cloud.
I don't hear anyone ever talk about lotus? The Nuru is consistently great every time, and I think Paulina is turning me into an ass man, but 2 visits now but haven't been able to get anything more (all be it toe curlingly good) Than L1?? Anyone have any luck with the menu at lotus??
Also I can confirm Apple is back at least for now.
Can anyone confirm Water and Cloud has a jacuzzi? Is it filled with water or Something else?
Dm is fine.
-
04-15-26 17:50 #17714Regular Member

Posts: 19Tulip
Went to Tulip today. Great service and would recommend to anyone.
-
04-15-26 17:10 #17713Regular Member

Posts: 22Dreams
Crazy dreams is still open after all the other bust that happen last year.
-
04-15-26 16:54 #17712Senior Member

Posts: 44Thanks for the info. Feels like it wasn't long ago 100 would get you a good massage for an hour with a handshake to seal the deal.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
Wish my negotiating skills were half of that posters when I'm laying there haha. They got me at a disadvantage and they know it.
-
04-15-26 15:39 #17711Senior Member

Posts: 835That's because most are going to them for higher levels, and because they are a L3 place, they tend to charge more for L1 anyway because of a timing perspective I'd imagine. If business is slow, you can try your luck I suppose, but I'd expect house fee + 100. Especially given BoogerEater's recent reports on L2 and L3 pricing. At one place it was 150/200. And another it was 150 all covered but 200 gets BBBJ upgrade. In both cases, you can see a trend of about 50 difference, so that's why I'd expect 100.
Originally Posted by SouthBoundKink
[View Original Post]
Of course, if you are really rigid on it, you can make it work like this guy did.
I'll leave best massage commentary to someone else.
-
04-15-26 14:40 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 44L1 donations?
Been reading good things about T and SB, but haven't been able to determine L1 pricing. Nashville is a bit of a drive for me these days, and only want to make the trip if the price is right. Anyone have L1 donations information? Also, which has the best massage in your opinion?
-
04-15-26 13:20 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 46One very good thing about the house / appointment setup is you won't have to hear me talking in the other room LOL. That's the worst.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 10:56 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 835Ah so you were the one keeping that one open haha. "Rose Massage" Yeah I went like twice. I didn't make the connection this was in that same area. The service was fine I just didn't like the setup, so empty. And just the idea that it'd be much easier to notice different guys showing up to the same house at all hours of the day. And no signs that it was a business.
Originally Posted by HermanPike
[View Original Post]
But there's nothing wrong with these if you like that style, so give them a whirl and let us know how it goes.
-
04-15-26 02:05 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 46Man I used to frequent a house spa right around the corner from there on Westchester. This was over a year ago, sorta short lived but had some amazing dreams there. Might have to try this one.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 22:13 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 835There are other letters in the alphabet, a non report
Seems another one has popped up. Another "house" one so I don't care to bother with it. Has the usual signs from an ad that I seek, including a business name.
The business name? S -spa copied direct from google. They're killing my abbreviation games. And because of that, just have the direct ad itself this time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...h/199090130182











Reply With Quote




