Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 13505
-
04-18-26 07:56 #13145Regular Member

Posts: 20Star
Yes I connect and she quoted the $800 for 60 minutes and $1000 for 90 minutes (1 and half) session.
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
May be one who is promoting her get a different preferred rate.
Guys 800 an hour for session is lot, she would be making $24000 a month if she sees one customer a day.
-
04-17-26 16:06 #13144Regular Member

Posts: 25Affordable
No, not even close, it's way less. Text her and she will let you know her rates. She will be in town next week, at least that's what she told me. You can PM me and I can tell you her rates, but I would contact her though. She does require verification if you want to meet her, I just do it through Snapchat. She's legit though so don't let that stop you, she is worth it.
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 15:00 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 145Star
After a little digging, I found a fee on a website that lists $800 for an hour. Is that what she charges??
Originally Posted by GhostMan1
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 13:35 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 228Hotel Asians
Has anyone dreamed of the hotel Asians lately? I know the quality of the dream is usually hit or miss with it being more likely to miss but was curious if anyone had an update on a most recent experience. They are somewhat more affordable than dreaming at an AMP with not as much risk associated in my opinion.
-
04-17-26 08:57 #13141Regular Member

Posts: 255 Star
She is amazing, I've met her a plenty of times when she is in town. Amazing body and gorgeous face. She very affordable and a very nice lady. I would highly recommend contacting her when she is in town.
Originally Posted by NeedPrettyToes
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 19:49 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 1024Clarissa
Yes they are but most pics are these days. I was going to give it a shot until she popped a bad attitude right off the bat. Hopefully she will disappear soone.
Originally Posted by LamarCook
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:27 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 54Italian Girl / Babe Kanessa (AVOID)
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...h/724042621970
Made a report on her not too long ago. I can confirm now that at this point in time she is not a good investment of roses. She's no stranger to taking a person's roses and not give them a date by creating any excuse she can come up with to not to see them. Hidden fees. Rumors of committing scams. Very poor time management and lack of respect for other people's time. Just this last time when I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and see her again, she sent me the address asking to come out to her only to then tell me that she doesn't really have time to see me because she needed to make money. I said, "Then why did you ask me to come here?" Mind you it was a 20 minute drive. She then proceeded to tell me, "I know babe I'm sorry. Later though I got you. " I just got up and left.
Long story short, do not waste your time on this one.
Will be reposting this report for every time I see she's active.
-
04-16-26 12:33 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 301Starr. Worth Every Penny
Damage? Menu?
Originally Posted by NeedPrettyToes
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 12:29 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 301Nikki
Agreed! I encountered the same attitude when trying to deal with her. Cut bait and went fishing elsewhere!
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 10:16 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 58AI Girl for sure
Besides the attitude, you can tell her photos are heavily altered. She does not even look real. No telling what you will get at the door. Not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 20:16 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 1024Nikki
Yeah she had major attitude and I could tell where it was going to go. I pulled the plug before I wasted my time and $.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
Gern.
-
04-15-26 20:02 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 177Correct on Nikki
She's just as hot as she was back in 2018. She went to jail and got fat back in 2019-2022. She fixed her teeth and started posting nude ads which is just. But yes. I was tempted again too and she's a *****. Didn't even go through with it.
Originally Posted by Smokie4
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 19:59 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 1024Clarasa Rhodes
Anyone ever seen this one. She's on STG and Tryst. I reached out and she came at me sideways right off the bat. I was more than respectful to her and she came at me in Full ***** Mode. That was a bullet dodged for sure.
https://tryst.link/escort/clarissa_rhodes
Gern.
-
04-14-26 19:59 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 35Cleveland Tn UTR
Last I heard was about Maria and that was over a year ago. Seems like all the posts here are about Chattanooga and none about Cleveland area, Even the internet has no info. There is a billboard on Paul Huff parkway that says? Pay for sex and go to jail. " So that's the situation here in Cleveland. I've already posted in the massage area. I'm also checking in the Knoxville thread to see if Athens or Sweetwater had activity. At one time they did and Niota also, but nothing is happening in this area.
-
04-14-26 16:07 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 50Starr. Worth Every Penny
I have seen her multiple times and I never leave disappointed. She is super sweet and accommodating. Usually host at her place and sometimes goes to Dalton or Chatt for incall. Not into drugs or anything like that. A young single mother looking to fill in the gap so she can give her kiddo a good life. Go see her and spoil her. Tell her Dan sent you.
https://tryst.link/escort/starr-718








Reply With Quote




