Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 901 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 13504
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13144

    Affordable

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    After a little digging, I found a fee on a website that lists $800 for an hour. Is that what she charges??
    No, not even close, it's way less. Text her and she will let you know her rates. She will be in town next week, at least that's what she told me. You can PM me and I can tell you her rates, but I would contact her though. She does require verification if you want to meet her, I just do it through Snapchat. She's legit though so don't let that stop you, she is worth it.

  2. #13143

    Star

    After a little digging, I found a fee on a website that lists $800 for an hour. Is that what she charges??

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostMan1  [View Original Post]
    She is amazing, I've met her a plenty of times when she is in town. Amazing body and gorgeous face. She very affordable and a very nice lady. I would highly recommend contacting her when she is in town.

  3. #13142

    Hotel Asians

    Has anyone dreamed of the hotel Asians lately? I know the quality of the dream is usually hit or miss with it being more likely to miss but was curious if anyone had an update on a most recent experience. They are somewhat more affordable than dreaming at an AMP with not as much risk associated in my opinion.

  4. #13141

    5 Star

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPrettyToes  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her multiple times and I never leave disappointed. She is super sweet and accommodating. Usually host at her place and sometimes goes to Dalton or Chatt for incall. Not into drugs or anything like that. A young single mother looking to fill in the gap so she can give her kiddo a good life. Go see her and spoil her. Tell her Dan sent you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/starr-718
    She is amazing, I've met her a plenty of times when she is in town. Amazing body and gorgeous face. She very affordable and a very nice lady. I would highly recommend contacting her when she is in town.

  5. #13140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024

    Clarissa

    Quote Originally Posted by LamarCook  [View Original Post]
    Besides the attitude, you can tell her photos are heavily altered. She does not even look real. No telling what you will get at the door. Not worth the risk.
    Yes they are but most pics are these days. I was going to give it a shot until she popped a bad attitude right off the bat. Hopefully she will disappear soone.

  6. #13139

    Italian Girl / Babe Kanessa (AVOID)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...h/724042621970

    Made a report on her not too long ago. I can confirm now that at this point in time she is not a good investment of roses. She's no stranger to taking a person's roses and not give them a date by creating any excuse she can come up with to not to see them. Hidden fees. Rumors of committing scams. Very poor time management and lack of respect for other people's time. Just this last time when I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt and see her again, she sent me the address asking to come out to her only to then tell me that she doesn't really have time to see me because she needed to make money. I said, "Then why did you ask me to come here?" Mind you it was a 20 minute drive. She then proceeded to tell me, "I know babe I'm sorry. Later though I got you. " I just got up and left.

    Long story short, do not waste your time on this one.

    Will be reposting this report for every time I see she's active.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5102.jpg‎   IMG_5101.jpg‎   IMG_5100.jpg‎   IMG_5099.jpg‎  

  7. #13138

    Starr. Worth Every Penny

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPrettyToes  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her multiple times and I never leave disappointed. She is super sweet and accommodating. Usually host at her place and sometimes goes to Dalton or Chatt for incall. Not into drugs or anything like that. A young single mother looking to fill in the gap so she can give her kiddo a good life. Go see her and spoil her. Tell her Dan sent you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/starr-718
    Damage? Menu?

  8. #13137

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she had major attitude and I could tell where it was going to go. I pulled the plug before I wasted my time and $..
    Agreed! I encountered the same attitude when trying to deal with her. Cut bait and went fishing elsewhere!

  9. #13136

    AI Girl for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this one. She's on STG and Tryst. I reached out and she came at me sideways right off the bat. I was more than respectful to her and she came at me in Full ***** Mode. That was a bullet dodged for sure.

    https://tryst.link/escort/clarissa_rhodes

    Gern.
    Besides the attitude, you can tell her photos are heavily altered. She does not even look real. No telling what you will get at the door. Not worth the risk.

  10. #13135
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    She's just as hot as she was back in 2018. She went to jail and got fat back in 2019-2022. She fixed her teeth and started posting nude ads which is just. But yes. I was tempted again too and she's a *****. Didn't even go through with it.
    Yeah she had major attitude and I could tell where it was going to go. I pulled the plug before I wasted my time and $.

    Gern.

  11. #13134

    Correct on Nikki

    She's just as hot as she was back in 2018. She went to jail and got fat back in 2019-2022. She fixed her teeth and started posting nude ads which is just. But yes. I was tempted again too and she's a *****. Didn't even go through with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    There has always been mixed reviews on her but I was bored and thought I would give her a shot. What a Nasty **** with a attitude. I can see why she has problems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/712437253221

    Gern.

  12. #13133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1024

    Clarasa Rhodes

    Anyone ever seen this one. She's on STG and Tryst. I reached out and she came at me sideways right off the bat. I was more than respectful to her and she came at me in Full ***** Mode. That was a bullet dodged for sure.

    https://tryst.link/escort/clarissa_rhodes

    Gern.

  13. #13132

    Cleveland Tn UTR

    Last I heard was about Maria and that was over a year ago. Seems like all the posts here are about Chattanooga and none about Cleveland area, Even the internet has no info. There is a billboard on Paul Huff parkway that says? Pay for sex and go to jail. " So that's the situation here in Cleveland. I've already posted in the massage area. I'm also checking in the Knoxville thread to see if Athens or Sweetwater had activity. At one time they did and Niota also, but nothing is happening in this area.

  14. #13131

    Starr. Worth Every Penny

    I have seen her multiple times and I never leave disappointed. She is super sweet and accommodating. Usually host at her place and sometimes goes to Dalton or Chatt for incall. Not into drugs or anything like that. A young single mother looking to fill in the gap so she can give her kiddo a good life. Go see her and spoil her. Tell her Dan sent you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/starr-718

  15. #13130

    Thank you for saving me a lot of trouble.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    There has always been mixed reviews on her but I was bored and thought I would give her a shot. What a Nasty **** with a attitude. I can see why she has problems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/712437253221

    Gern.
    Thank you for saving me a lot of trouble. Was going to go at this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape