Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 464 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 6947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6767

    Anyone see Christian


  2. #6766
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    Yep it's the girl in the pic and her GF.
    If they both participate and are active and fun that sounds like a gold mine. Thanks and I will be contacting her.

  3. #6765

    Fun time

    Very natural and a little hairy for my liking. Not sure if she prefers to be this way but she doesn't beat around about meeting and if fun and openminded as well and reasonably priced. Will repeat sometime with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d246f0acdc9c

  4. #6764

    Need profile link

    The link you provided is for your message inbox. Please provide the actual profile link. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for a package deal. Give this a try - https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-fabf766ad393.

    I have not pulled the trigger on this as I have another one like this that I'm seeing from time to time. For those who want this fantasy can reach out to them.

  5. #6763
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Package deal meaning hopefully two women? I've never tried that before and may reach out to her if so. I never messaged before because I saw her tags didn't look like she was offering sex and then what she said about being sexual immediately she would block. I try to be as nice as possible and beat around the Bush to let them know I'm looking for "discreet fun times and good physical intimacy" but she made me think there was none of that there so never pursued before.
    Yep it's the girl in the pic and her GF.

  6. #6762
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBishop  [View Original Post]
    I tried before (she had another profile) and it was a lot of conversation wanted and build up and some help before any fun etc so I lost interest and moved on. Maybe someone else has had luck because she is cute.

  7. #6761
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for a package deal. Give this a try - https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-fabf766ad393.

    I have not pulled the trigger on this as I have another one like this that I'm seeing from time to time. For those who want this fantasy can reach out to them.
    Package deal meaning hopefully two women? I've never tried that before and may reach out to her if so. I never messaged before because I saw her tags didn't look like she was offering sex and then what she said about being sexual immediately she would block. I try to be as nice as possible and beat around the Bush to let them know I'm looking for "discreet fun times and good physical intimacy" but she made me think there was none of that there so never pursued before.

  8. #6760
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Link is to your inbox.
    Try this - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-6c30b7f37f78.

  9. #6759
    Quote Originally Posted by BeegDick  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for a package deal. Give this a try - https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-fabf766ad393.

    I have not pulled the trigger on this as I have another one like this that I'm seeing from time to time. For those who want this fantasy can reach out to them.
    Link is to your inbox.

  10. #6758

    Package Deal

    If you are looking for a package deal. Give this a try - https://members.seeking.com/messages...2-fabf766ad393.

    I have not pulled the trigger on this as I have another one like this that I'm seeing from time to time. For those who want this fantasy can reach out to them.

  11. #6757

    Real but rushed

    Had a dream with her and it was a fun afternoon but rushed in the other activities. Probably will not. Repeat but her real pictures no demons etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-fd1cb7a9b20c

  12. #6756

    Tmi

    Quote Originally Posted by ModelX  [View Original Post]
    This girl (and his looser brother) will keep making new Seeking (and WYP) profiles to get us trapped.

    She trapped and tricked me once a few years ago in 2019, right before C19, so I decided to change the game on them after connecting with her "newer" profile.

    I had an M&G with her about 2 years ago for early lunch, after C19, and her promise was if we connected, we'd go to my hotel for some fun..
    [Deleted by Admin] Posting all the details on how you think you got one over on some broad and her brother. Some of these chicas do read the forum and with all you put out there it wouldn't be hard to guess who wrote it. Do yourself a favor and don't give yourself away next time.

  13. #6755
    Quote Originally Posted by CPMachine  [View Original Post]
    Ya'll got lucky. She quoted 450 with condom. When I asked if she would go without one she said higher PPM. When I asked what that was, she went quite.
    I like her, but she is not worth 450. No way.

  14. #6754

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarigold  [View Original Post]
    Thought I would post a link to her profile on Secret Benefits: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...94899ae44f0147

    I think she is prettier in person than in her pics. Her name is Jennifer.
    Ya'll got lucky. She quoted 450 with condom. When I asked if she would go without one she said higher PPM. When I asked what that was, she went quite.

  15. #6753
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202

    Laila

    I did end up meeting her. Pros she is safe. Also was without any major attitude issues. Cons, average body, damage in mid section, may be from previous pregnancy. One and done, at least for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emjay  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-ae54599673de

    DM me if you can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape