Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 6947
-
03-30-26 07:48 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 114I agree
Was really aggressive in wanting to meet up. If you are into a Soprano type vibe she is the one for you. The price is right but the sex is unspectacular There's better options with less hassles.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 01:48 #6751Senior Member

Posts: 202Has been on seeking off and on for 5 or 6 years with multiple names. Drove me batshit crazy trying to get me to meet her so I blocked her on seeking and also on my phone. Never meet her, so YMMV.
Originally Posted by Emjay
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 17:16 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 202Nicole
Anyone seen this one lately? Looks like she is bent on meeting someone, very fast to text and eager to meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-8dd097b18b1e
I want to make sure she is someone safe and worthy of meeting and not batshit crazy, DM me if you can and help me out.
Thanks in advance.
-
03-27-26 14:45 #6749Senior Member

Posts: 734Jennifer
Thought I would post a link to her profile on Secret Benefits: https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...94899ae44f0147
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
I think she is prettier in person than in her pics. Her name is Jennifer.
-
03-27-26 07:49 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 734Ahhh yes, the cute spinner Asian soccer player. We exchanged some messages on Secret Benefits and then met at a hotel. We did mutual oral and I fucked her bare but didn't finish inside her because she is not on birth control. Small titties but a really nice ass and pussy. Highly recommend her. $300.
Originally Posted by LostCajun00
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 10:31 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 114[URL]SugarDaddy.com[/URL]
I tried SugarDaddy.com as I've grown tired of the offerings on Seeking and their price hikes. Stay away from this site though initially I thought otherwise. You purchase credits instead of buying a subscription. I posted my profile and pretty soon I had plenty of messages from all these pretty girls reaching out. You have to use credits which you purchase in packages starting at. 80 to open their messages. You can spend additional credits to open their private pictures. It's here where the rip off happens. You spend the credits to open the messages and reply back to the girls and they never reply back. I spent credits on replying to 15 girls who sent me messages and none reply back. As I was searching through the profiles, I did see a girl who I had met on Seeking a long time ago and had lost touch with. I reached out to her and she replied back. We met up and I had a really good time. She is petite and cute. A professional athlete with the body to prove it. She gives a very good BBBJ and the kitty is super tight. But otherwise very straight forward not a GFE. She is expensive but that body is worth it to me.
-
03-24-26 23:47 #6746Senior Member

Posts: 202Laila
Anyone seen this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-ae54599673de
DMs me if you can.
-
03-22-26 17:54 #6745Senior Member

Posts: 318Jess
This one is good time. https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-903625923165 only available every now and then because of job little extra in the middle but not bad for 3 GFE dfk BBBJ.
-
03-22-26 12:27 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 76El
Has anyone seen this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-57721d51fe1c
-
03-21-26 13:19 #6743Regular Member

Posts: 15Kylie
I met her once through SDM. She went by Kay back then. Her photos are the best reflection of how she looks, but she is real. It took several attempts before we finally met, but it's not something I'd do again. She wasn't open to kissing or having her titties touched, and she wanted to use cover right away, so no BBBJ. I ended up getting frustrated and cut the session short, which was a first for me.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 11:26 #6742Regular Member

Posts: 3Cassandra
This one's a pro or sure acts like it.
Wouldn't give me her number until we were going to meet up.
Got her ppm prices before we did and cancelled because she wants 200 just for m&g, plus. 5 deposit.
Said she would get a room but specifically was 4/ hr or 3/ hhr.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-e0b746d868c8
-
03-19-26 11:23 #6741Regular Member

Posts: 3She's pretty cool but pretty vanilla in the sac. 350 to. Meet up but covered and was no foreplay. She can host though only during the day during the week. Pics are with a lot of makeup so I almost didn't recognize her at first it it wasn't for her tits.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
Been talking for a while and met twice but only hooked up once.
Now she's texting me with normal drama about her car and wanting to meet again.
-
03-18-26 17:52 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 62We texted back and forth. Set up a meeting, but then she ghosted day of. Luckily I didn't leave my house or make hotel res, so nothing lost. Seems flaky. Might respond right away or 2 days later. Also, her location changes. She was charlotte, then miami for a while then back to charlotte. Might be real, but if so, unreliable. D.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 17:13 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 202Trish
Just noticed this add on SA. Had a meet and greet with her few years back and DTF. And yes she is older and doesn't act it and pics are accurate. She was looking for a LT SD but she moved way south of Rock Hill and it didn't workout. And she is definitely blonde, fun and really nice, please treat her right. Lost the burner and contact list so can't help out there.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-06318e1ad8b8
-
03-17-26 22:11 #6738Senior Member

Posts: 33Texted with her but her weekends are not free which are the best times for me to meet. She seems real and checks out but never got to meet her in person yet.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




