Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 20124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19734

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterFront525  [View Original Post]
    I been away for a minute but still check here and there on reviews, ill tell you now don't waste your time or money in this one she is a complete nut!! Will tell you anything to have you pull up and waste your money! She is also tiktok famous right now for being a nut and doing whippets while driving! Again I wasted some cash talking a leap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/437970953345
    LMFAO you have to share a link to one of the tiktoks!

  2. #19733

    Ruby

    I haven't had any luck tracking down Ruby that used to work at 7 day and Lulu. Does anyone know where she ended up after Lulu?

  3. #19732

    Mandy Escort first Massage 2nd

    Saw her a while back.

    Pros:

    CFS for $, or $$ massage and CFS for 1 hour.

    Nice body.

    Big breast.

    Will do BBBJ before CFS.

    Pics are basically dead on.

    Cons: No enthusiasm, massage is not that good, little to no teasing.

    I would see her for SS only and skip the massage. Save your money if you want a lady who seems into the act, but if you just want a quick lay. Doesn't get better than this. Very much more of an escort than a masseuse. Personally not my thing but YMMV as always.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/196568146268

  4. #19731

    Still a little cold.

    I been away for a minute but still check here and there on reviews, ill tell you now don't waste your time or money in this one she is a complete nut!! Will tell you anything to have you pull up and waste your money! She is also tiktok famous right now for being a nut and doing whippets while driving! Again I wasted some cash talking a leap.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/437970953345

  5. #19730

    Still a little cold

    Hey All -.

    Anyone give this girl a shot? Tried looking for keywords like "Cold" and "Chill", didn't come up with anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/110951602391

    Thanks!

  6. #19729

    Alison?

    Anyone see Alison at Panacea lately? I'm thinking about seeing her at the new location in Grandville. I'll TOFTT and report back. Just wondered if anyone has seen her lately.

  7. #19728

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    Was in GR over the weekend, stopped by Asian Ivy. Was taken to a room by Mandy. Asked for a half hour massage. Asked for light touch and she obliged. Got some nice teasing before flipping over. She took her time and I left happy. On the way out I saw another lady, said her name was Luna. Was given a water on my way out and thanked for coming. I would return next time I'm in GR.
    There use to be a girl named Lucy here, anyone know where she went?

  8. #19727
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganBarry  [View Original Post]
    I know Michelle has been brought up in here before by a monger saying he gave her a try and extras were not offered. She used to say "no pleasure seekers" LOL. But I see she's offering a new "tantra therapy" which is apparently hands on treatment. Has anyone given this a chance. Kinda intriguing.

    https://theabundantheart.com/tantric-therapy
    Try it out and let us know how it goes.

  9. #19726

    Abundant heart therapies

    I know Michelle has been brought up in here before by a monger saying he gave her a try and extras were not offered. She used to say "no pleasure seekers" LOL. But I see she's offering a new "tantra therapy" which is apparently hands on treatment. Has anyone given this a chance. Kinda intriguing.

    https://theabundantheart.com/tantric-therapy

  10. #19725

    2nd location for Panacea

    I just saw that Panacea is opening a 2nd location starting this Friday in Grandville. Looks like they'll have some new girls also. There's a new one named Julia in their ad that looks Hot!

  11. #19724

    Asian Ivy

    Was in GR over the weekend, stopped by Asian Ivy. Was taken to a room by Mandy. Asked for a half hour massage. Asked for light touch and she obliged. Got some nice teasing before flipping over. She took her time and I left happy. On the way out I saw another lady, said her name was Luna. Was given a water on my way out and thanked for coming. I would return next time I'm in GR.

  12. #19723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Sexy Sophia

    Very bad communication finally got text back agreed price and time when on way asked for location crickets. Guess my time doesn't matter. No answer another one off the list.

  13. #19722

    Looking for a dinner date

    I've finally got some free time and money, so I wanted to treat myself to dinner at the why. Does anyone know a good place to do it? It's been a while since I've had Chinese.

  14. #19721

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    No and I've asked. Usually it takes a while to get a response the last time I tried she said she was doing duos with her sister and would cut a deal but the price she gave Me was super low to the point where it didn't feel right. She also wouldn't say where to meet her and was also doing some incall work. I asked someone at Royal who this person was and they said they didn't know anyone by that name so I'm questioning if it's legit. I gave up messaging her because it was a waste of time.
    Thank you for sharing that. I tired to reach out and didn't get nothing back. I asked someone at top and was told she hasn't worked their for a while.

  15. #19720
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker8  [View Original Post]
    I've done some digging, and got it narrowed down to two providers. Petite blonde Mariah, or Peyton. Any recommendation's on either? Do either offer above standard ending?
    Do let us know please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape