Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 20124
-
04-16-26 17:11 #19749Senior Member

Posts: 71Hoping My Grand Rapids Visit with Be Grand
I'm heading to GR next week and looking for an AMP with extra levels of service. A more east side location is preferred. Is the GR Asian Massage on 28 near Paris still offering any worthwhile fun? Names to ask for always helps. I appreciate any suggestions and I'd be glad to offer Lansing area suggestions for any responders who could use them. Thanks.
-
04-16-26 16:56 #19748Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks
Thanks, sometimes it's hard to keep all this stuff straight.
Originally Posted by FeSideoiler
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 15:34 #19747Senior Member

Posts: 79No this is not Panacea's new location. The new location is near 5 Mile and Plainfield. Same side of Plainfield as Lowes and a short distance from Lowes. I think It is a former bank location with a few other business's in same location. It doe's have what I consider a massage parlor "OPEN" neon sign in front entrance.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 14:04 #19746Senior Member

Posts: 81Thanks
Thanks for the info, decided to set something up with Jezebel instead.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 11:59 #19745Regular Member

Posts: 170She, doesn't look like that
This lady runs multiple ads that aren't her. She operates out of a townhouse in Allendale. If the pic were her, they are 10+ years and 70 lbs.
Originally Posted by FireFly87
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 22:25 #19744Senior Member

Posts: 84Confused
So with all the MP location changes lately, is this Panacea? I know Panacea has just opened up a new location in Grandville but is this 4 mile / Plainfield location a new location for Panacea?
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 21:55 #19743Senior Member

Posts: 2254 mile scam
This place has had multiple reviews that are all awful, including one of mine. AVOID.
Originally Posted by Sbff1
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
04-15-26 18:40 #19742Senior Member

Posts: 81Any info?
Does anyone have any info on this one? She has caught my eye, and I would love to know any info on services.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/022925608441
-
04-15-26 16:15 #19741Senior Member

Posts: 84Maya
Kind of in the mood this morning so I stopped to see Maya. We've known each other for a long time and she's always a solid visit. The location is discreet and her place is always very clean.
She's has been at this a long time and her actual massage skills have gotten better and better. Just a nice relaxing time with good conversation.
She always mentions magic hands and light touches in her ads and she knows just how, when and where to start with those magic hands and do those light touches.
On the flip she gets real comfortable and she's pretty easy on the eyes. I prob mentioned it before but she's got beautiful hair along with everything else. Lots of roaming and she knows how to finish.
$80 door fee, $100 tip for 60 minutes. Full 60 minutes. Never been shorted with her. She's the complete package for sure. If you stop to see her you won't be disappointed!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...s/308065068719
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/332106061107
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/194294721731
-
04-15-26 10:14 #19740Senior Member

Posts: 84Alison
No, I don't have a link. The girls from Panacea will occasionally run an ad with her pic but I haven't seen that particular ad posted for a while. I've been trying to see Alison at the new place this week but our schedules are lining up. I haven't seen her before but I know she's a bit older which I prefer. If I do see her, I'll report back. I was just hoping someone had seen her in the past and might have something to add.
Originally Posted by JoeHolland
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 10:05 #19739Senior Member

Posts: 107Wondering Too
Can't find a pic of her and Zoey, do you have a link? Thinking of doing a visit myself to the new location.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 09:24 #19738Senior Member

Posts: 73Ruby
I saw ruby at 7 day last week. Not sure if it's the same one but was a lot of fun. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by LuckyBoyy
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-26 09:01 #19737Senior Member

Posts: 104Plainfield and 4 mile
Stopped in here for a massage and shown to a room, after a 20 min wait I got up and got dressed, nobody even left in the building.
This place is such a scam.
Nobody should go there. Out the door fee.
-
04-15-26 08:56 #19736Senior Member

Posts: 93Kaylee. Panacea
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/683645406211
Stopped in to the new location, had seen Kaylee's ad but knew nothing about her. The new place is full of small businesses. Safe parking, inconspicuous. Entered and 3 ladies there. One was an older Asian woman behind a table for check-in. There was a hot Hispanic girl whose name I didn't get (but will), and red-haired Kaylee.
Kaylee seemed dragged out and uninterested. Talked softly like she was dejected with shoulders slumped and uninspired. She has worked for Panacea for years, and also Wonder. I asked for a "teasing" massage throughout, but just got a tickle now and again. She massaged me mostly with her right hand and said her left had carpal tunnel. She started the massage fully-clothed but intermittently removed a jacket and then pants. She allowed touching and so I was caressing her legs and butt. At one point my hand touched the front of her panties and so I started rubbing there with no complaint. I then decided to shoot my shot on this uninspired session and asked if she wanted to get on the table, on her back. Just like a dejected cartoon character, she said "Yeah, I guess. " and crawled up. I went to work and she certainly moved her body as if she was very much enjoying the attempt, and wetness was significant. After some time and more juicy fun, she was sensitive and so it was my turn. I had no idea what to expect but was taken off-guard when she lowered her mouth and gave me unexpected enjoyment, and then swallowed. Good lord, what an unplanned surprise.
I assume that YMMV. This was a mixed bag with a happy. Uh. A happy conclusion.
-
04-15-26 08:56 #19735Senior Member

Posts: 400Mandy and massage
I have seen Mandy for years and never knew her to offer massage nor have I seen a review on it. LOL. Mandy fills a very specific need for me in that she is a reliable and affordable woman who will ride you and make those giant tits bounce. She never seems all that interested but she's also not very vocal in enjoyment.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]
General rule of thumb for me is an escort is unlikely to be a good masseuse. Everyone knows how to fuck not everyone knows how to massage. I have also found that enlisting FS from a masseuse is usually not as good as fucking it from the tap of an escort. There are exceptions to this and finding someone who can rub and ride with the best is very enjoyable!








Reply With Quote






