rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 532 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 7973
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7643

    Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by ManJushri3  [View Original Post]
    Those of us who have been in the hobby for a while remember this young lady. She was- and is- a knockout blonde with a great body and personality. She is currently back in the area and would like to renew old acquaintances and start new ones. The number in the ad is incorrect- message me for the correct number.

    Birmingham escorts https://share.google/rFg8ax4IOm4DjF5Pl.
    If you don't mind sir, please clear some space in your inbox. I'm not able to DM. Thank you.

  2. #7642

    Karmen

    Quote Originally Posted by ManJushri3  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that the girl who went by the name Karmen and described herself as "fun size" died at the end of March. She was a sweet girl but was not a fit for this world. She had major issues and left the business a couple of years ago when she was ordered to treatment for her issues. She had been out and was clean for over a year. I don't know the circumstances about her death.
    29 is so young, I'm sorry to hear that.

  3. #7641

    Kasey Kummings

    Those of us who have been in the hobby for a while remember this young lady. She was- and is- a knockout blonde with a great body and personality. She is currently back in the area and would like to renew old acquaintances and start new ones. The number in the ad is incorrect- message me for the correct number.

    Birmingham escorts https://share.google/rFg8ax4IOm4DjF5Pl.

    0.

  4. #7640
    Quote Originally Posted by ManJushri3  [View Original Post]
    I just found out that the girl who went by the name Karmen and described herself as "fun size" died at the end of March. She was a sweet girl but was not a fit for this world. She had major issues and left the business a couple of years ago when she was ordered to treatment for her issues. She had been out and was clean for over a year. I don't know the circumstances about her death.
    It's always sad and tragic to hear something like this. RIP.

    BPS.

  5. #7639

    Sad news

    I just found out that the girl who went by the name Karmen and described herself as "fun size" died at the end of March. She was a sweet girl but was not a fit for this world. She had major issues and left the business a couple of years ago when she was ordered to treatment for her issues. She had been out and was clean for over a year. I don't know the circumstances about her death.

  6. #7638
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanon26  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream? Appreciate any info. Thanks why'all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-
    Sorry but your link is dead brother looks like her ad has been taken down on Tryst. MJ.

  7. #7637

    Kimberly

    Anyone had a dream? Appreciate any info. Thanks why'all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-

  8. #7636
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trools.

    A2

  9. #7635
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/bir...ale/2052937779

    Rabbit this ad was just posted not sure if this is your girl but I think so looks like maybe she has a new phone number. Hopefully this will help. MJ.
    Thanks MJ, never seen that page before!

  10. #7634
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearRabbit  [View Original Post]
    My go to girl has ghosted and changed numbers numerous times, I think it's the crowd she's with but it could be she's with her Uncle or on a Bender. Regardless of your trying to get Sunshine, good luck! Post up if you find out anything. Ad Below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/597340802568

    Would Appreciate any feedback on her if you could. Thanks in Advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/049949803537

    Rabbit.
    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/bir...ale/2052937779

    Rabbit this ad was just posted not sure if this is your girl but I think so looks like maybe she has a new phone number. Hopefully this will help. MJ.

  11. #7633

    Two Items (1 Report & 1 Request)

    My go to girl has ghosted and changed numbers numerous times, I think it's the crowd she's with but it could be she's with her Uncle or on a Bender. Regardless of your trying to get Sunshine, good luck! Post up if you find out anything. Ad Below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/597340802568

    Would Appreciate any feedback on her if you could. Thanks in Advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/049949803537

    Rabbit.

  12. #7632

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2  [View Original Post]
    It's a sting. It's concocted by a grifter running for senate in our great state.
    I guess they posted the same exact ad in Wisconsin same exact time and number to add legitimacy to it. I can't say I didn't contact this one I found another. However it still wouldn't have passed the sniff test or verification. Just getting low hanging fruit opportunistic situational guys. I do believe the thick brunette and thin blonde pictures attached might be they dropped hints the whole iykyk. They had both been in suspension that day if I remember correctly. The grandmother was going to bed at 8 all three of was going to use camper in the yard. So I drove a long ways gather all my supplies lube two plan b pop a cilas only for them to say their age 15 minutes out. Just dumb. Instead of just leaving it iykyk like experience girls. But I truly think this was a scam or incorrectly assuming it would add legitimacy. I can't say I wasn't on the hunt. Election year I agree they will step up.

  13. #7631

    Latina Irondale

    I dreamt of this one yesterday. The pictures are close, but not her. Wasn't a bad time but wouldn't repeat. More on the bbw-side, not curvy like the pics. Very very limited English. Started covered BJ, then K9, CG and finish. Easy comms and location in Irondale. $1.6 for 1/2 h. Stay safe y'all!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/205256973

  14. #7630
    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Probably a scam black mail or bot that's going text from a different number saying you have been put on a registered list. I found a date last night so I didn't text this one. They did all their spring break pre sting next one will be leading up to graduation I'm sure a few I talked to were stings maybe a real or two just inexperienced careless and don't verify. She is a cutie if she real.
    It's a sting. It's concocted by a grifter running for senate in our great state.

  15. #7629
    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Probably a scam black mail or bot that's going text from a different number saying you have been put on a registered list. I found a date last night so I didn't text this one. They did all their spring break pre sting next one will be leading up to graduation I'm sure a few I talked to were stings maybe a real or two just inexperienced careless and don't verify. She is a cutie if she real.
    This is for certain a LEO sting, not a scam. DM if you want to know more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape