Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 7989
-
04-15-26 08:05 #7644Senior Member

Posts: 1697She used to be based out of Atlanta Georgia and her ads often included the tagline Hot for Teacher. Her face looks quite a bit different in her current pics so I wonder if it's really the same girl? If this is the same person she would be getting up there in age I would say probably 50 plus but her pics look good I would be curious to know what she looks like in person and what her service is these days. Back in the day she had a dedicated apartment in Atlanta where she met clients by appointment so it really makes me wonder if this is the same person if anyone sees her please post a review I'd be very curious. MJ.
Originally Posted by ManJushri3
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 22:37 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 28Your inbox is full
If you don't mind sir, please clear some space in your inbox. I'm not able to DM. Thank you.
Originally Posted by ManJushri3
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 21:06 #7642Senior Member

Posts: 416Karmen
29 is so young, I'm sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by ManJushri3
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 20:57 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 129Kasey Kummings
Those of us who have been in the hobby for a while remember this young lady. She was- and is- a knockout blonde with a great body and personality. She is currently back in the area and would like to renew old acquaintances and start new ones. The number in the ad is incorrect- message me for the correct number.
Birmingham escorts https://share.google/rFg8ax4IOm4DjF5Pl.
0.
-
04-14-26 20:39 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 1164It's always sad and tragic to hear something like this. RIP.
Originally Posted by ManJushri3
[View Original Post]
BPS.
-
04-14-26 20:38 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 129Sad news
I just found out that the girl who went by the name Karmen and described herself as "fun size" died at the end of March. She was a sweet girl but was not a fit for this world. She had major issues and left the business a couple of years ago when she was ordered to treatment for her issues. She had been out and was clean for over a year. I don't know the circumstances about her death.
-
04-13-26 14:02 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 1697Sorry but your link is dead brother looks like her ad has been taken down on Tryst. MJ.
Originally Posted by Vulcanon26
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 09:08 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 64Kimberly
Anyone had a dream? Appreciate any info. Thanks why'all.
https://tryst.link/escort/-kimberly69-
-
04-12-26 03:18 #7636Regular Member

Posts: 22[Deleted by Admin]
Please don't feed the trools.
A2
-
04-10-26 21:44 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 82Thanks MJ, never seen that page before!
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 13:03 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 1697https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/bir...ale/2052937779
Originally Posted by ClearRabbit
[View Original Post]
Rabbit this ad was just posted not sure if this is your girl but I think so looks like maybe she has a new phone number. Hopefully this will help. MJ.
-
04-10-26 08:39 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 82Two Items (1 Report & 1 Request)
My go to girl has ghosted and changed numbers numerous times, I think it's the crowd she's with but it could be she's with her Uncle or on a Bender. Regardless of your trying to get Sunshine, good luck! Post up if you find out anything. Ad Below:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...m/597340802568
Would Appreciate any feedback on her if you could. Thanks in Advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...t/049949803537
Rabbit.
-
04-09-26 02:42 #7632Banned Member

Posts: 158Interesting
I guess they posted the same exact ad in Wisconsin same exact time and number to add legitimacy to it. I can't say I didn't contact this one I found another. However it still wouldn't have passed the sniff test or verification. Just getting low hanging fruit opportunistic situational guys. I do believe the thick brunette and thin blonde pictures attached might be they dropped hints the whole iykyk. They had both been in suspension that day if I remember correctly. The grandmother was going to bed at 8 all three of was going to use camper in the yard. So I drove a long ways gather all my supplies lube two plan b pop a cilas only for them to say their age 15 minutes out. Just dumb. Instead of just leaving it iykyk like experience girls. But I truly think this was a scam or incorrectly assuming it would add legitimacy. I can't say I wasn't on the hunt. Election year I agree they will step up.
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 15:36 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 64Latina Irondale
I dreamt of this one yesterday. The pictures are close, but not her. Wasn't a bad time but wouldn't repeat. More on the bbw-side, not curvy like the pics. Very very limited English. Started covered BJ, then K9, CG and finish. Easy comms and location in Irondale. $1.6 for 1/2 h. Stay safe y'all!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/205256973
-
04-06-26 14:22 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 268It's a sting. It's concocted by a grifter running for senate in our great state.
Originally Posted by MansRuin
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






