Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 368 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 5514
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5319
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    Her pussy looks absolutely delicious! I'm going to have to sample!
    I finally got to see her. Not much else I can add that hasn't already been said. GOT DAMN!

  2. #5318

    Tink?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    A while back, there was an older petite provider who was working out of Okemos that was getting some great reviews. She just sort of disappeared and I do recall a couple posts saying she moved on. Just asking if anybody knows what happened to her, is she still working and if so, how can she be contacted?
    This one? She was going by Tink last I knew. Was looking forward to seeing her myself so hopefully she's still around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C02B5A1B-F4B4-4FA4-8CE8-145EF9CD8466-49155-00000561966AEB54.jpg‎   IMG_7499.jpg‎   996FE405-277B-4AD2-8D6E-D3CEE5035D9A-49155-0000056196C0DF98.jpg‎  

  3. #5317
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMas  [View Original Post]
    I've also met Barbie, and yes, her sex drive is through the roof. I had a truly enjoyable time. Looks just like her photos. Initial communication for me was a bit spotty. Once we connected, though, it was good, but I'm sure it's probably going to be more difficult to get in contact her after this, as more mongers learn about her. So I'd say just have some patience. Anyway, nice small spinner body. Lactating titties; I certainly didn't leave thirsty, if you catch my drift. Tasty kitty. Great kisser. Nice chill person to talk to. Will repeat as often as I can. DFK DATY FIV BBBJ CFS COF 200 HH.

    YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/967282487040
    Her pussy looks absolutely delicious! I'm going to have to sample!

  4. #5316

    Bbbj

    Love The Lips;7584616]Who's your reliable go to for just a BBBJ? Sometimes if I just want a BBBJ and maybe crunched for time, who would be your recommendation in the Lansing area?

    Older is wiser does a nice BBBJ reasonable $ older lady but good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260414_091236_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #5315

    Older provider from Okemos

    A while back, there was an older petite provider who was working out of Okemos that was getting some great reviews. She just sort of disappeared and I do recall a couple posts saying she moved on. Just asking if anybody knows what happened to her, is she still working and if so, how can she be contacted?

  6. #5314

    Go to for a BBBJ?

    Who's your reliable go to for just a BBBJ? Sometimes if I just want a BBBJ and maybe crunched for time, who would be your recommendation in the Lansing area?

  7. #5313

    Follow Up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky555  [View Original Post]
    Indeed! Definitely a top 3 all time date for me.
    For me this begs the question, who are the other two?

  8. #5312

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky555  [View Original Post]
    Met Barbie at a respectable establishment and holy hell Batman, she blew my effing mind. Pics are real, communication was easy and the hour was spent with loads of mutual satisfaction. Very sweet woman with a sex drive you don't often find in this hobby. She's new, so get to her before the grind wears on her. Promise that you regret it. PM for detail you're thinking about making a date.
    I've also met Barbie, and yes, her sex drive is through the roof. I had a truly enjoyable time. Looks just like her photos. Initial communication for me was a bit spotty. Once we connected, though, it was good, but I'm sure it's probably going to be more difficult to get in contact her after this, as more mongers learn about her. So I'd say just have some patience. Anyway, nice small spinner body. Lactating titties; I certainly didn't leave thirsty, if you catch my drift. Tasty kitty. Great kisser. Nice chill person to talk to. Will repeat as often as I can. DFK DATY FIV BBBJ CFS COF 200 HH.

    YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/967282487040
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0797.jpg‎   IMG_0773.jpg‎   IMG_0774.jpg‎   IMG_0775.jpg‎   IMG_0776.jpg‎  

    IMG_0777.jpg‎   IMG_0778.jpg‎   IMG_0779.jpg‎  

  9. #5311
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Indeed! Definitely a top 3 all time date for me.

  10. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky555  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how to post a link here but she's the red headed spinner on STG. Several posts the last 2 days, search Barbie to find her posts.
    Got to be her I'd assume.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...y/967282487040

  11. #5309
    Quote Originally Posted by WraithSlayer03  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? Don't know who you're talking about. Unless you mean DD Barbie.
    Not sure how to post a link here but she's the red headed spinner on STG. Several posts the last 2 days, search Barbie to find her posts.

  12. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarky555  [View Original Post]
    Met Barbie at a respectable establishment and holy hell Batman, she blew my effing mind. Pics are real, communication was easy and the hour was spent with loads of mutual satisfaction. Very sweet woman with a sex drive you don't often find in this hobby. She's new, so get to her before the grind wears on her. Promise that you regret it. PM for detail you're thinking about making a date.
    Got a link? Don't know who you're talking about. Unless you mean DD Barbie.

  13. #5307

    Barbie

    Met Barbie at a respectable establishment and holy hell Batman, she blew my effing mind. Pics are real, communication was easy and the hour was spent with loads of mutual satisfaction. Very sweet woman with a sex drive you don't often find in this hobby. She's new, so get to her before the grind wears on her. Promise that you regret it. PM for detail you're thinking about making a date.

  14. #5306
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this ad and was curious if it was legit, and if anyone had seen her and if it's worth it. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/190288972401
    Thinking and responding to this I'm going to give her a text see if $50 will work today. Isually does. However she will text you to see if you can help her with a kinda sob story.

  15. #5305
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcusjedi96  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, saw this ad and was curious if it was legit, and if anyone had seen her and if it's worth it. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/190288972401
    She's legit. I've had her few times. Flexible. As someone said if she nods out. Take full advantage of her. She mumbles alot. Always needs cash. So negotiate. A few times she was exhausted. Thats good. Can't think of anything she said no to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape