Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 13807
-
04-15-26 16:21 #13252Senior Member

Posts: 44Cici at Skyhouse88
Usually come here for Latina but came across the new Asian Cici last night.
In her late 20's, super smooth and white skin, great attitude and smile on the face. Natural C cup, her boob probably is the only thing not a plus. Her GFE was super on point.
-
04-15-26 12:23 #13251Senior Member

Posts: 27Pinky. Terrible experience
Met her a couple days ago and she was pretty awful. She was close to the pics that were posted, manmade c's, small ass, and her face was a little older than what she looked liked. Vibes were off from the moment she opened the door. No hug, no kiss, just asked for money and asked me to take a shower. After the shower she gave a crappy massage. I wasn't there for that anyways so didn't care about that. After she wiped me down with alcohol wipes and started a BBBJ that was a little toothy. She got on top after a few minutes and was reluctant to move positions. After I busted she tried to rush me out saying she's got another client coming.
Originally Posted by ChonChon
[View Original Post]
I paid for an hour because it was a great price compared to the hoeflation that's affected the biz, but you get what you pay for. I left a half hour early. I don't recommend even at a lower price point. YMMV but I wouldn't recommend her. Better options available for a little bit more with the O'Hare apt agency.
-
04-15-26 01:57 #13250Senior Member

Posts: 94Looking for this info too.
Originally Posted by Subotai64
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 19:18 #13249Senior Member

Posts: 414Real?
I question the pics in the posted ad as photoshopped / ai altered to have similar face on different body. The last few even have the altering tools and unfinished altered layers. And no, I dont believe they altered to hide her eyes to unidentify her. May indeed be young and pretty, but Just pointing this out.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 19:08 #13248Senior Member

Posts: 38Pinky
Can confirm, she's the girl in the pics. I visited and left a post in the BG / Wheeling group a few weeks back. Hottest I've seen at that apartment.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 18:43 #13247Senior Member

Posts: 161Pinky
She looks like mid to late 20's.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 17:30 #13246Senior Member

Posts: 295New in city
I'm hoping this is the right forum. New to working downtown. Can you advise on apartment agencies in Chinatown / downtown area? Which to use and are they easy to park at or should I uber there? For reference I have used KP in the suburbs. Looking forward to some advice on which places to try and how to best navigate there. Thanks.
-
04-14-26 16:57 #13245Senior Member

Posts: 161Age
Are the pictures accurate in terms of age as well?
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-26 16:12 #13244Senior Member

Posts: 692Back to Natty
So I simply insisted no substitute and the texter either was Natty or pretended to be, but understood I only wanted to see Natty. 35 minutes of the absolute best cock worship (including 10 minutes of 69) with BLS. I shave my balls hoping to find a ball licker. The rest was DFK, titty-face, CFS. She briefly inspected me to see that I had truly just showered and skipped it. That allowed full time devotion to servicing me.
Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 17:07 #13243Senior Member

Posts: 1605Absolutely. I was lucky enough to experience one. I also went to a "blowjob cafe". Restaurant style booths with Japanese girls giving men blowjobs. Just wild. I have a picture of the exterior somewhere.
Originally Posted by SM600
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 16:44 #13242Senior Member

Posts: 39Those places are on the best reasons for work trips to Japan. Haha.
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 15:12 #13241Senior Member

Posts: 54Her BBBJ is top tier and is very GFE. She told me she used to work in a soapland back in Japan, so they must have given her good training.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 13:32 #13240Senior Member

Posts: 283BP Hibiki
I was initially a little skeptical about her hyped reviews but it turned out that she was PHENOMENAL. She is a little taller than many J beauties with beautifully sexy boobs and a young body. Very nice English and a cheerful playful character. Excellent excellent nipple play ball play. OK'ed with everything and she enjoyed it! Such a fun session!
BP's bathroom smells a little bad now; needs some cleaning. the shower door is also a little stuck.
-
04-13-26 11:07 #13239Senior Member

Posts: 468Pinky
Why not post in BG thread? This spot usually has 40's & 50's & up providers.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 10:22 #13238Regular Member

Posts: 17Familiar apartment complex near O'Hare.
Who's great in that familiar apartment complex just east of O'Hare?
Used to be place for Asians advertising on tryst; still the case? Or covered in a different thread?












Reply With Quote





