Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 13811
-
04-13-26 15:12 #13241Senior Member

Posts: 54Her BBBJ is top tier and is very GFE. She told me she used to work in a soapland back in Japan, so they must have given her good training.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 13:32 #13240Senior Member

Posts: 283BP Hibiki
I was initially a little skeptical about her hyped reviews but it turned out that she was PHENOMENAL. She is a little taller than many J beauties with beautifully sexy boobs and a young body. Very nice English and a cheerful playful character. Excellent excellent nipple play ball play. OK'ed with everything and she enjoyed it! Such a fun session!
BP's bathroom smells a little bad now; needs some cleaning. the shower door is also a little stuck.
-
04-13-26 11:07 #13239Senior Member

Posts: 468Pinky
Why not post in BG thread? This spot usually has 40's & 50's & up providers.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 10:22 #13238Regular Member

Posts: 17Familiar apartment complex near O'Hare.
Who's great in that familiar apartment complex just east of O'Hare?
Used to be place for Asians advertising on tryst; still the case? Or covered in a different thread?
-
04-12-26 19:45 #13237Senior Member

Posts: 161Pinky
Hadn't tried the BG location in a while. Claimed the pictures were real, so I thought I'd try. Definitely the girl in the pictures. She has black hair now. Really pretty with a great figure. BBBJ and then FS. Happy I tried her.
Just Asian.
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687
-
04-12-26 18:47 #13236Regular Member

Posts: 24Chicago Massage LLC
Is Chicago massage llc an apartment?
-
04-12-26 18:18 #13235Regular Member

Posts: 9Bp
Sorry but I am completely out of touch have not been hobbying for a long time, which apartment or site is BP? If its too sensitive to post please someone pm me if possible, thanks.
-
04-12-26 14:06 #13234Regular Member

Posts: 20Yep, lovely for a little splurge.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 07:03 #13233Regular Member

Posts: 24Any reviews on purple rainbow spa?
Basically the title.
-
04-12-26 01:34 #13232Senior Member

Posts: 53Old reviews
There are some older reviews of her here. From like late February or early March you can read them.
Originally Posted by Poproker
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 00:30 #13231Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28I haven't, but there are a few reviews in this thread for Hibiki from late February, they scan positive overall when describing her level of service.
Originally Posted by Poproker
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 00:11 #13230Senior Member

Posts: 585Yea I liked her more than Anne, younger and more fun YMMV as I'm slightly young too. Basically the J goat tied with Aina.
Originally Posted by Poproker
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 16:27 #13229Regular Member

Posts: 1Hibiki at BP
Just wondering if anyone had experiences with Hibiki at BP? Thanks in advance.
-
04-11-26 01:16 #13228Regular Member

Posts: 20Sofia-club 888
Well. She was memorable! And so I tried to go back to see her again, but she already left. I don't know how it works, but I did ask if they could bring her back. So, I saw the new arrival, Sofia. Amazing bb69 took my mind off Wendy.
Originally Posted by Jonny002
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 13:53 #13227Senior Member

Posts: 86Yeah. I think the best response to a shill is to use the ignore list. It's easy to make someone's posts here disappear. (Except when someone replies to them, which is another argument for just using the ignore list. Don't reply with an accusation and pollute other people's view with stuff they don't want to see. Just add them to your ignore list.).
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





