Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 20129
-
04-08-26 09:34 #19724Senior Member

Posts: 142Asian Ivy
Was in GR over the weekend, stopped by Asian Ivy. Was taken to a room by Mandy. Asked for a half hour massage. Asked for light touch and she obliged. Got some nice teasing before flipping over. She took her time and I left happy. On the way out I saw another lady, said her name was Luna. Was given a water on my way out and thanked for coming. I would return next time I'm in GR.
-
04-07-26 22:18 #19723Senior Member

Posts: 185Sexy Sophia
Very bad communication finally got text back agreed price and time when on way asked for location crickets. Guess my time doesn't matter. No answer another one off the list.
-
04-06-26 22:01 #19722Regular Member

Posts: 3Looking for a dinner date
I've finally got some free time and money, so I wanted to treat myself to dinner at the why. Does anyone know a good place to do it? It's been a while since I've had Chinese.
-
04-06-26 19:05 #19721Senior Member

Posts: 170Thanks
Thank you for sharing that. I tired to reach out and didn't get nothing back. I asked someone at top and was told she hasn't worked their for a while.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 17:22 #19720Senior Member

Posts: 185Do let us know please.
Originally Posted by Joker8
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 16:18 #19719Senior Member

Posts: 84Sicily
I'm not sure as I've never asked for L3. And as far as I know, she's not back with boyfriend so there might be options. You'd have to ask I guess.
Originally Posted by Bje1973
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 14:56 #19718Regular Member

Posts: 10Mariah or Peyton
I've done some digging, and got it narrowed down to two providers. Petite blonde Mariah, or Peyton. Any recommendation's on either? Do either offer above standard ending?
-
04-06-26 10:44 #19717Senior Member

Posts: 84Linda
It's the strangest thing when these girls seemingly disappear. Hopefully she shows back up at some point, but it's been quite a while now.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 23:10 #19716Senior Member

Posts: 1508Ashley at Relax
Made a visit the other day to Relax Massage on 28th near Breton. I saw Ashley who was attractive and I'd guess mid 40's? Nice massage that I would rate 7 or8/10 with a nice ending! $45 for hh with a matching tip. Got the full time and no mention of tip at all. Will repeat.
-
04-05-26 21:22 #19715Senior Member

Posts: 404Linda
Not surprised at all. Sexy looking girl can't speak to your personal connection but she was hands down one of the worst masseuses I have had. She would have been fun to fuck though purely by sight alone.
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 21:21 #19714Senior Member

Posts: 404Emilee
No and I've asked. Usually it takes a while to get a response the last time I tried she said she was doing duos with her sister and would cut a deal but the price she gave Me was super low to the point where it didn't feel right. She also wouldn't say where to meet her and was also doing some incall work. I asked someone at Royal who this person was and they said they didn't know anyone by that name so I'm questioning if it's legit. I gave up messaging her because it was a waste of time.
Originally Posted by Juice616
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 23:02 #19713Senior Member

Posts: 56Menu
I was wondering if she has any menu options? FS?
Originally Posted by DavidBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 19:57 #19712Senior Member

Posts: 170Emiliee
Any seen Emiliee before? I tried searching her and found nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...k/942135435122
-
04-04-26 14:34 #19711Senior Member

Posts: 84Agreed
Agree with all of that. And I also think that while these interactions are mostly physical, you can't underestimate the personal connection one person can make with another and at the same time, sometimes it just doesn't "click" with another. I always got along great with the above mentioned and looked forward to seeing them. Others may not. It's as you mentioned, YMMV.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
And just a side note, Linda has dropped off the face of the earth. I was told she no longer works on Byron Center.
-
04-04-26 11:12 #19710Senior Member

Posts: 404YMMV for compromise
People seem to get way too defensive of negative reviews. The original poster saying Megan is so good at what she does was also followed by reviews of Sicily and Linda in similar fashion. I've seen all of these women and wouldn't pay 2 of them another penny, Megan is kind of that 3rd option granny fetish for me until I suffered the same fate recently of her going nuts on me too. I didn't find her sexy but she could get me off good so I kept going back occasionally. So now count it 3 for 3 on not seeing my money again. YMMV is always king because clients behave different and providers are erratic as hell. Anyone reading the boards should realize someone's experience is exactly that and nothing more. Good bad or otherwise that doesn't mean yours will be the same or better or worse. Since it will always be YMMV, everyone would serve themselves better by not overpaying for someone else's experience and let their own personal interaction determine price and service.
Originally Posted by BassMaster1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





