Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 570 1070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 37333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36298

    Newbie question

    Do you get to pick the girl or you just get what you get?

  2. #36297

    Lotus Health. Novi

    Based on a comment here last week, I called and made an appointment at this place on Monday to check out CeeCee. Nice rub down, lots of teasing of the taint and balls. Flip happened and gave enthusiastic BBBJ. As long as you close your eyes, it was all very enjoyable (she's not very attractive). But I went to confirm that the rumor was true and it was.

    I saw others there, so I stopped by again today without an appointment. They said they have a new girl, but didn't catch her name. It was her first day. She was younger, with a perfect body and a cute face. No teasing. No playfulness. Kept every part of the body that was not being rubbed covered by a towel the entire time. I admit, it was a much better massage than CeeCee, but the polarity of the two visits has me very confused. I almost want to go a third time to see what the tie-breaker is.

  3. #36296

    Schivtz

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjapd  [View Original Post]
    Used to go there years ago. Anything similar still around?

    Also- seeking a UTR in the Warren area. Can anyone help me out?
    Still there, rules have changed.

    https://schvitzdetroit.com/

  4. #36295

    Lisa is gone I think

    Quote Originally Posted by LunasMan  [View Original Post]
    God damn! She looks like a whole lot of fun!
    I went last Thursday and was told Lisa was gone. Maybe it was just for the day.

    Coco was the only one available and, while I wasn't immediately interested, I had gone there for a reason.

    Glad I stayed. Pretty good massage. And she was fun with a good attitude. FS at 1. 5.

  5. #36294

    Great Hands

    Do they take appointments or is it just walk in?

  6. #36293

    Lisa

    God damn! She looks like a whole lot of fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by PinheadLarry  [View Original Post]
    I thought I had seen someone post pics but perhaps I was mixing up groups.

    Lisa is light blue top.

    Nana is short sleeves, dark hair.

    Coco is tank top, lighter hair.

  7. #36292
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    I have to be in Romulus all next week for work. Any decent massage places around? I don't need FS but I'm not against it.
    Spring well healing.

  8. #36291
    Quote Originally Posted by PinheadLarry  [View Original Post]
    Went to Great Hands.
    Eva is gone.
    Lisa is not bad, the picture obv has some face filter, the massage was better than the usual.
    Typical AMP service. She wanted $200 for FS but I bartered down to $150. Then when I asked about CIM she wanted another $100..
    I thought I had seen someone post pics but perhaps I was mixing up groups.

    Lisa is light blue top.

    Nana is short sleeves, dark hair.

    Coco is tank top, lighter hair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4070.jpg‎   IMG_4071.jpg‎   IMG_4072.jpg‎  

  9. #36290
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimes  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/canto...e/477714331360

    Anyone know anything about this woman? Saw her on Tryst and SkiptheGames.
    I've seen her before. She's posted off and on for a long time. She's an older hippy lady who did nothing but yack the entire time. She can be all over the place. You could say yes or mhm the whole time and she keeps on yacking. Did finally shut up once it came time for the handshake.

    Took her top off at the beginning and was allowed to touch them. Breasts were saggy, ok nipples. The air inside the house was stale with pot / cigarette smoke and cats. Took about two days of hacking and coughing for my throat to feel normal.

    Will not repeat.

  10. #36289
    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be a victim of the dreaded Livonia Orange Sticker syndrome.
    Was that the one next door to the decent Chinese food place? Wow, that's been there decades hasn't it?

  11. #36288
    Indeed. Things are way different now.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerPete  [View Original Post]
    I think it is a unique place that we lost along with a lot of unique times.

  12. #36287
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjapd  [View Original Post]
    Used to go there years ago. Anything similar still around?

    Also- seeking a UTR in the Warren area. Can anyone help me out?
    I think it is a unique place that we lost along with a lot of unique times.

  13. #36286

    Schvitz

    Used to go there years ago. Anything similar still around?

    Also- seeking a UTR in the Warren area. Can anyone help me out?

  14. #36285

    Anything near Romulus?

    I have to be in Romulus all next week for work. Any decent massage places around? I don't need FS but I'm not against it.

  15. #36284

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by PinheadLarry  [View Original Post]
    Went to Great Hands.

    Eva is gone.

    Lisa is not bad, the picture obv has some face filter, the massage was better than the usual.

    Typical AMP service. She wanted $200 for FS but I bartered down to $150. Then when I asked about CIM she wanted another $100.

    Busy spot.
    What Picture??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape