Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 1712 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 1044 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 25679
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25034

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been around long enough to remember our HOFer Monica, she passed away in a car accident yesterday. She was so much fun. Another dead girl in my black book (sigh).
    That is sad. May her soul rest in peace.

  2. #25033

    Pics of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been around long enough to remember our HOFer Monica, she passed away in a car accident yesterday. She was so much fun. Another dead girl in my black book (sigh).
    Any pics out there to identify her with?

  3. #25032

    RIP Monica

    For those of you who have been around long enough to remember our HOFer Monica, she passed away in a car accident yesterday. She was so much fun. Another dead girl in my black book (sigh).

  4. #25031

    Sexy Sparkles

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyEver  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same sext sparkles from years ago? If so I'd love the digits!
    Yes. PM sent.

  5. #25030

    Sexy sparkles

    Quote Originally Posted by Snobaldone  [View Original Post]
    She says she's coming this week, tentatively W-F depending on demand. I've been driving to Ft. Wayne to see her. $$$/hour. Great gal. Very slim with bolt-ons.

    PM for digits.

    Snob.
    Is this the same sext sparkles from years ago? If so I'd love the digits!

  6. #25029

    Sexy Sparkles Visit

    She says she's coming this week, tentatively W-F depending on demand. I've been driving to Ft. Wayne to see her. $$$/hour. Great gal. Very slim with bolt-ons.

    PM for digits.

    Snob.

  7. #25028

    Angel

    This is Angel, was around a long time then left and gained a lot of weight, she says 60 lbs. I saw her over a year ago when she was fighting demons. At the time she was not doing nuru as far as I know and was full service. I had a good time with her and liked her much thinner body. When I saw her, her menu was very open but she was always in sketchy places. I may try her again if I read any solid reports.

    LA.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexHombre  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this lady? A nuru massage is what I've been looking for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/186484524740

    SH.

  8. #25027

    Nuru Massage

    Has anyone tried this lady? A nuru massage is what I've been looking for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/186484524740

    SH.

  9. #25026

    Already gone

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBr2021  [View Original Post]
    Theres one victoria I've come across. Was really hoping to find out she was real. LOL.

  10. #25025

    2 posts no info.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOscar  [View Original Post]
    Here is her link, she's super cute just don't want to get set up or any shenanigans going on LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/354785102522
    Give info to get info.

  11. #25024

    Anyone got any info on pink haired catche me while you can?

    Here is her link, she's super cute just don't want to get set up or any shenanigans going on LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/354785102522

  12. #25023

    Sizzling

    I see her post but hee menu is small. Anyone ever had any luck with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...0/720284567972

    I get to Dayton occasionally and looming to see if she's worth the effort.

  13. #25022

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Dytm1  [View Original Post]
    Looks too good to be true. But please report back. If she's legit, she won't look like that for long or those are some crazy good filters!
    She is legit I seen her a few years ago. She moved back from Florida back in Springfield permanently. The dream back then was ok She definitely looked alot better then as she's lost a shit ton of weight. But don't expect superior service She definitely relies on her looks and in that dream she just kind of starfished. Her sister was staying with her back then and she texted asked if she could just stay asleep on the couch (personally didn't bother me since voyeurism is hot to me) but she woke her up and her sister sat in front of the door in the hotel (didn't know she sat right out front until I left and wasnt thrilled about that) but she is def legit her uncalled is / was near Fulton school in Springfield right down the street by a funeral home. YMMV.

  14. #25021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Thank you!!

    You saved me.

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by OH4489  [View Original Post]
    She is the scammer Kelli. She will try to take your money and then make an excuse and leave. She was posted in the scammer thread too. Be careful!

  15. #25020

    Heaven marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Xepicx1228  [View Original Post]
    So I know for a fact I've seen her reviewed before and I want to say they weren't great reviews but I'm hoping I'm wrong because I can't find shit about here anywhere.

    If you have any info or recent experience with her I'd love to hear about it because she's been posting on snap and she looks great! Will probably give her a ring this weekend if I don't see any negative about her.
    Looks too good to be true. But please report back. If she's legit, she won't look like that for long or those are some crazy good filters!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape