Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 25684
-
04-04-26 17:32 #24994Senior Member

Posts: 152Lauren
If you do get her number please share. Lauren is one of the better ones in this hobby.
Originally Posted by JustLookInSW
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 17:30 #24993Senior Member

Posts: 152Kelli
I am sorry to hear that. If you notice she's constantly moving hotels all over Ohio and even out of state. First that I know she was in mAson, Cincinnati then she needed money to go to Texas than she was back in cinci to miller lane and now Fairborn. All the red flags for a psycho. Glad you're okay.
Originally Posted by MDuke
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 16:54 #24992Senior Member

Posts: 438Her phone has been an issue for a while now. I used to just knock on her door but that stopped working. Last time I tried there were no cars in the parking lot and I got the impression the place was closed. I don't think she is there anymore.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 16:29 #24991Senior Member

Posts: 65Kelli Cash and Dash
QUOTE=MartyDog;7573929 Has anybody tried Kell.
I met Kelli this evening. * Picked her up and came back to my house,*disappointed that she is much heavier than her pictures show. * *Gave her the donation up front, I know, I know, I am thinking where can she go, I am her transportation. * She needed to step outside to make a personal call. * You guessed, Cash and Dash. * Apparently she had someone following her phone*location. *.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/231319165439
-
04-04-26 09:41 #24990Senior Member

Posts: 123Victoria
-
04-04-26 06:52 #24989Senior Member

Posts: 982Re: Bailey. Savannah
She got married.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 17:59 #24988Banned Member

Posts: 489
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
Shit, she's so fucking lame, I wouldn't waste my time trying to see her again, "even for free. But hey, knock yourselves out fellas.
Originally Posted by Bbat18
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 15:08 #24987Senior Member

Posts: 94Digits please
I'm a long time senior and would love to find a good lady as a go to. Could you please send me her title and her digits. Love to meet her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 09:28 #24986Senior Member

Posts: 152Bailey
At Buxka, have you seen Bailey / Savanah lately?
-
04-03-26 09:18 #24985Senior Member

Posts: 152Link
https://fetlife.com/Queen_Cf3
Originally Posted by Bbat18
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 08:24 #24984Senior Member

Posts: 26Nailed it
You got that one partner. She was good though. She should dump his ass and go on her own, I'm sure she'd do great.
Originally Posted by MBrownie053
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:41 #24983Senior Member

Posts: 113Free
You can get her for free if you hit her up on fetlife. I've posted her link before on here.
Originally Posted by Grizzz
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 07:40 #24982Senior Member

Posts: 230Ddd
I've seen DDD once, months ago. Great big boobs, everything covered. Got the job done. Didn't repeat. I think I might know who her duo is with. Bigger girl but curvy with tattoo on upper chest. Her ex / boyfriend was / is a heavily tatted gangster-want to-be. Hence not wanting to have a date on her own. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheBrick937
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TheBrick937
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 18:37 #24981Senior Member

Posts: 26I tried
I hadn't seen in her in quite some time. Definitely won't be going back. I certainly tried to get the digits. I believe it's a beneficial relationship. If you want one, you have to take the other. You're right her bbj game was awesome, until she started requiring covers. I don't get into that. Her friend didn't, it was excellent service.
Originally Posted by Hornyleo
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 17:58 #24980Senior Member

Posts: 422Kelli
Has anybody tried Kelli?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/696856450081











Reply With Quote



