Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 972 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13688

    Be warned.

    As it has been posted previously, we need to keep the pressure on. Looks like she's trying different phone numbers. See her at your own risk.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...v/835212785817

  2. #13687

  3. #13686

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    She really does know her way around a BBBJ. Hard to get ahold of and is never in a great location. But worth the effort.
    You're not lying about comms. Tried for the last 3 days, finally got a response tonight with a few spotty vague texts, and then ghost again.

  4. #13685
    Quote Originally Posted by RedyFourFun  [View Original Post]
    I've probably seen her 4 times. A few CD BBBJ which gets the job done but nothing special. Once at her incall for BBBJ. She is a little high strung and will turn into a b1 tch at the drop of a hat. Good for a some headache relief when necessary but that's all I would recommend.
    Tried to see her for a cd Friday when I was in town but her communication sucks and she was very b*tchy via text when she did finally respond. Ended up seeing Charli in St Pete on my way back to Tampa. Review posted in the St Pete escort section.

  5. #13684

    Scarlet Lehigh

    Want to go see Scarlet and Lehigh the other day absolutely amazing water works are incredible. Never been with a girl that squirts so much. Absolutely soaked the bed. I'm definitely going to repeat highly recommend her.

  6. #13683

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    I've probably seen her 4 times. A few CD BBBJ which gets the job done but nothing special. Once at her incall for BBBJ. She is a little high strung and will turn into a b1 tch at the drop of a hat. Good for a some headache relief when necessary but that's all I would recommend.

  7. #13682

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Stay clear. She was good 4-5 yrs ago.
    Ya stay tf away from Heather dude! Been around the block as far as shady crime stuff when I was younger and have a pretty good 6th sense of the vibes off this persons about to try and rob me. There's 2 specific incidents I've had with her where without going into details it felt as though she was leading me to be robbed by her pimp. And I really feel like if I weren't street smart / recognized the manipulation things would have gone vastly different. To clarify I was not robbed so take that as you will but I've spent more time around desperate junkies than most. Many are really good people stuck in a fucked up cycle, she's been in that cycle too long and in my opinion I think she's the type to put you in a situation to get hurt out of desperation.

  8. #13681

    This one

    Quote Originally Posted by Cec00  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She prefers BBJ date. Usual candy issues and is sometimes a little out of it. She goes from being in a good place and looking good to sometimes she is in a bad place and it's "rough". She is open to, and to be honest she may prefer, a car BBJ date. Not a GFE experience but she is a veteran, she knows the deal and will take care of you and get you out the door.

    At heart I think she is a good girl and I never had any issue with handlers or scam on her part, it's just catching her when life is treating her well and she is cognizant / lucid / hygienic.

    Of course YMMV. You can always hit me up in the DM and I got you brother.
    Stay clear. She was good 4-5 yrs ago.

  9. #13680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She prefers BBJ date. Usual candy issues and is sometimes a little out of it. She goes from being in a good place and looking good to sometimes she is in a bad place and it's "rough". She is open to, and to be honest she may prefer, a car BBJ date. Not a GFE experience but she is a veteran, she knows the deal and will take care of you and get you out the door.

    At heart I think she is a good girl and I never had any issue with handlers or scam on her part, it's just catching her when life is treating her well and she is cognizant / lucid / hygienic.

    Of course YMMV. You can always hit me up in the DM and I got you brother.

  10. #13679
    Quote Originally Posted by BingoBan06  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. This post is active every day and has been for at least 2 to 3 years. Does any one know if real? Is it worth it? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-pearl
    I have never seen her but I recall some not so stellar reviews when I did my research on her a few years back.

  11. #13678

    She's been around for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...1/326638396419

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  12. #13677
    Quote Originally Posted by BingoBan06  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. This post is active every day and has been for at least 2 to 3 years. Does any one know if real? Is it worth it? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-pearl
    She worked at an AMP a few years back. Said she was "filling in" and said she worked outside most of the time. Gave me her number which matched up and texted me a few times after when not at the AMP when she was in the area. Looks nothing like the pics. Wanted 700/ hr a few years back outside the AMP. Think she lives on the East Coast. Not even close to a 700/ hr girl but must be getting it.

  13. #13676
    Quote Originally Posted by BingoBan06  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. This post is active every day and has been for at least 2 to 3 years. Does any one know if real? Is it worth it? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-pearl
    She's being posting with exact same pics for at least 6-7 years now. Not sure if her pics are hers or not. I haven't seen her myself. Only way to find out is to TOFFT and repost back.

  14. #13675

    Paris Brazil

    CNN is taking a new poll - https://secrethostess.com/10579947/

    Any recommendations for a hot MILF?

  15. #13674
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    She can be a bit pricey but you get your money's worth, no question.

    However it appears she has relocated to Punta Gorda for incall. Probably has a great incall, but it's a drive. I'm sure her outcall to the FM / Naples area would be expensive.
    Agreed on Vivian, great BBJ skills. Just be prepared, she's a bit thicker than the pics portray. High marks otherwise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape