Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 14567
-
04-10-26 18:11 #13682Senior Member

Posts: 201Heather
I've probably seen her 4 times. A few CD BBBJ which gets the job done but nothing special. Once at her incall for BBBJ. She is a little high strung and will turn into a b1 tch at the drop of a hat. Good for a some headache relief when necessary but that's all I would recommend.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 13:57 #13681Regular Member

Posts: 10Heather
Ya stay tf away from Heather dude! Been around the block as far as shady crime stuff when I was younger and have a pretty good 6th sense of the vibes off this persons about to try and rob me. There's 2 specific incidents I've had with her where without going into details it felt as though she was leading me to be robbed by her pimp. And I really feel like if I weren't street smart / recognized the manipulation things would have gone vastly different. To clarify I was not robbed so take that as you will but I've spent more time around desperate junkies than most. Many are really good people stuck in a fucked up cycle, she's been in that cycle too long and in my opinion I think she's the type to put you in a situation to get hurt out of desperation.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 13:17 #13680Senior Member

Posts: 396This one
Stay clear. She was good 4-5 yrs ago.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 12:03 #13679Senior Member

Posts: 324She is real. She prefers BBJ date. Usual candy issues and is sometimes a little out of it. She goes from being in a good place and looking good to sometimes she is in a bad place and it's "rough". She is open to, and to be honest she may prefer, a car BBJ date. Not a GFE experience but she is a veteran, she knows the deal and will take care of you and get you out the door.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
At heart I think she is a good girl and I never had any issue with handlers or scam on her part, it's just catching her when life is treating her well and she is cognizant / lucid / hygienic.
Of course YMMV. You can always hit me up in the DM and I got you brother.
-
04-10-26 09:49 #13678Senior Member

Posts: 740I have never seen her but I recall some not so stellar reviews when I did my research on her a few years back.
Originally Posted by BingoBan06
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 09:42 #13677Senior Member

Posts: 740She's been around for a while.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...1/326638396419
Anyone have any info on this one?
-
04-10-26 08:56 #13676Senior Member

Posts: 218She worked at an AMP a few years back. Said she was "filling in" and said she worked outside most of the time. Gave me her number which matched up and texted me a few times after when not at the AMP when she was in the area. Looks nothing like the pics. Wanted 700/ hr a few years back outside the AMP. Think she lives on the East Coast. Not even close to a 700/ hr girl but must be getting it.
Originally Posted by BingoBan06
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 22:21 #13675Senior Member

Posts: 870She's being posting with exact same pics for at least 6-7 years now. Not sure if her pics are hers or not. I haven't seen her myself. Only way to find out is to TOFFT and repost back.
Originally Posted by BingoBan06
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 13:41 #13674Regular Member

Posts: 8Paris Brazil
CNN is taking a new poll - https://secrethostess.com/10579947/
Any recommendations for a hot MILF?
-
04-09-26 13:40 #13673Regular Member

Posts: 6Agreed on Vivian, great BBJ skills. Just be prepared, she's a bit thicker than the pics portray. High marks otherwise.
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 10:14 #13672Regular Member

Posts: 4Any experience with her
Hi there. This post is active every day and has been for at least 2 to 3 years. Does any one know if real? Is it worth it? Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/asian-pearl
-
04-09-26 10:02 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 300Facts.
She really does know her way around a BBBJ. Hard to get ahold of and is never in a great location. But worth the effort.
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 08:10 #13670Senior Member

Posts: 136Vivian is great IMHO
She can be a bit pricey but you get your money's worth, no question.
Originally Posted by Cuse1SU
[View Original Post]
However it appears she has relocated to Punta Gorda for incall. Probably has a great incall, but it's a drive. I'm sure her outcall to the FM / Naples area would be expensive.
-
04-08-26 23:34 #13669Regular Member

Posts: 30Star in Naples. 239-388-1XXX.
Originally Posted by Skwali239
[View Original Post]
About her BBBJ cim, here's the real info about it. I can vouch for the service. It's a 1-2 / week deal for me.
https://findher.online/ms/star-naples/
-
04-08-26 23:30 #13668Regular Member

Posts: 30Re: you comment that 'We need to keep the heat on her. ' - totally agree. The way to do that is put the phone number in her ad in these posts. We all Google the number in an ad to research them (multiple ads throughout the country at the same time, reviews, etc.).
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
So let me do that with some keywords.
(239) 517-4XXX escort review Naples, fort Myers Florida.
(239) 517-4XXX read these escort review comments before calling.









Reply With Quote






