Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 971 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 560 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 14563
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13678
    Quote Originally Posted by BingoBan06  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. This post is active every day and has been for at least 2 to 3 years. Does any one know if real? Is it worth it? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-pearl
    I have never seen her but I recall some not so stellar reviews when I did my research on her a few years back.

  2. #13677

    She's been around for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...1/326638396419

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  3. #13676
    Quote Originally Posted by BingoBan06  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. This post is active every day and has been for at least 2 to 3 years. Does any one know if real? Is it worth it? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-pearl
    She worked at an AMP a few years back. Said she was "filling in" and said she worked outside most of the time. Gave me her number which matched up and texted me a few times after when not at the AMP when she was in the area. Looks nothing like the pics. Wanted 700/ hr a few years back outside the AMP. Think she lives on the East Coast. Not even close to a 700/ hr girl but must be getting it.

  4. #13675
    Quote Originally Posted by BingoBan06  [View Original Post]
    Hi there. This post is active every day and has been for at least 2 to 3 years. Does any one know if real? Is it worth it? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-pearl
    She's being posting with exact same pics for at least 6-7 years now. Not sure if her pics are hers or not. I haven't seen her myself. Only way to find out is to TOFFT and repost back.

  5. #13674

    Paris Brazil

    CNN is taking a new poll - https://secrethostess.com/10579947/

    Any recommendations for a hot MILF?

  6. #13673
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    She can be a bit pricey but you get your money's worth, no question.

    However it appears she has relocated to Punta Gorda for incall. Probably has a great incall, but it's a drive. I'm sure her outcall to the FM / Naples area would be expensive.
    Agreed on Vivian, great BBJ skills. Just be prepared, she's a bit thicker than the pics portray. High marks otherwise.

  7. #13672

    Any experience with her

    Hi there. This post is active every day and has been for at least 2 to 3 years. Does any one know if real? Is it worth it? Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/asian-pearl

  8. #13671

    Facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoHeaded  [View Original Post]
    Star in Naples. 239-388-1XXX.

    About her BBBJ cim, here's the real info about it. I can vouch for the service. It's a 1-2 / week deal for me.

    https://findher.online/ms/star-naples/
    She really does know her way around a BBBJ. Hard to get ahold of and is never in a great location. But worth the effort.

  9. #13670

    Vivian is great IMHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse1SU  [View Original Post]
    I have to say she is on point. A little pricey but well worth it.
    She can be a bit pricey but you get your money's worth, no question.

    However it appears she has relocated to Punta Gorda for incall. Probably has a great incall, but it's a drive. I'm sure her outcall to the FM / Naples area would be expensive.

  10. #13669
    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Who's the best rn for bbj more south the better. Someone that's not incredibly difficult to do business with and I don't have to schedule out in advance.
    Star in Naples. 239-388-1XXX.

    About her BBBJ cim, here's the real info about it. I can vouch for the service. It's a 1-2 / week deal for me.

    https://findher.online/ms/star-naples/

  11. #13668
    Quote Originally Posted by USmellIt  [View Original Post]
    The one picture of her is a highly filtered picture of her when she's probably in her young twenties now she's in her 40's and looks terrible. Stay away if you know better. She has bruises all over her and I wouldn't go down on her if you paid me $1,000. We need to keep the heat on her. She must have caught on and it's trying everything.
    Re: you comment that 'We need to keep the heat on her. ' - totally agree. The way to do that is put the phone number in her ad in these posts. We all Google the number in an ad to research them (multiple ads throughout the country at the same time, reviews, etc.).

    So let me do that with some keywords.

    (239) 517-4XXX escort review Naples, fort Myers Florida.

    (239) 517-4XXX read these escort review comments before calling.

  12. #13667

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by Skwali239  [View Original Post]
    Who's the best rn for bbj more south the better. Someone that's not incredibly difficult to do business with and I don't have to schedule out in advance.
    I have to say she is on point. A little pricey but well worth it.

  13. #13666

    Any experience with this outcall / car date provider?

    She looks cute. More pix and vids on her Snapchat.

    There's something about her that sends me the vibe that she's not much fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/064715167536

  14. #13665

    Head

    Who's the best rn for bbj more south the better. Someone that's not incredibly difficult to do business with and I don't have to schedule out in advance.

  15. #13664
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    Finally after starting comms in January the moon and stars aligned as well as my fellow hobbyist allowed me a window of time to see Scarlett. Just to concur on prior reports, the in call was clean and nice bed. After a little fore play she BBBJDT and almost blew. I wrapped it up and we had several positions from mish to Reverse CG and K9. K9 where the water fountain went off! Good prior advice to lay towels down. Damn can she squirt!

    What was fun for me was her being vocal. At one point I slowed down as she kept cumming and squirting and moaning and being sexy vocal. She said the neighbors are cool, and so we went back at it for a good while. Not a clock watcher and she revived Jr with some DT BBBJ. I'm not small by any means and she DT to the point of gagging. Eventually she wore me out and in PSE fashion she BBBJCIM until I was drained.

    TY to my fellow hobbyist for the good reports and help connecting with Scarlett. Her life is busy and we keep her busy. Be patient and she was worth the wait for me. Have fun with her over the summer and all goes well next winter will re connect.
    Wow! Thank you so much for the post! I truly had an amazing time. As you can tell, I love squirting! Can't wait for next time!

    Thank you,

    Scarlett.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape