Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 3033
-
04-15-26 20:37 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 386New providers?
Besides the "old lady" at fuji is there anyone new around? What about utr? There was that one lady years ago that used to drink wine and massage you in the basement but I think she's gone. I need some strange but don't want to drive hahaha, I'm lazy.
-
04-14-26 09:15 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 140Agree, GILFs can be fun too
Maybe it's because I'm over 60, but I'm one of those guys who tend to seek out the 50+ providers. Personal experience supports better massage, with good extras and less haggling over tip. Feel free to PM me if you know of other older ladies.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-26 16:52 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 386Massage?
Maybe she gives a hell of a massage LOL. There's a few places around here where it's only older talent. Still in business. Thanks for the heads up though, guess I'll make sure Lisa around like you did.
Originally Posted by GreekTravel
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-26 23:22 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 35Fuji. Lili and Lisa
So after running some errands around I thought I'd pop in over at Fuji.
Texted ahead of time and got a response that Lili and Lisa were working. I've seen Lisa before and always left happy. So I thought I'd check out Lili instead.
Got there ahead of time and waited a little to make sure no one else was there (didn't want to see Lili and decide I wanted Lisa instead. Thank God I did. Lili is easily in her 50's. And it shows in her face even with the caked on makeup. Someone else showed up while I was getting my massage and I heard some talking then Lisa went out for a sec and they told the guy to comeback later I guess. I'm sure he was terrified by Lili just as I was. If you're in here and you missed out on Lisa because of me I am sorry.
So I said I'd like to see Lisa instead. Lisa came out of the room and gave me that "I've missed you" hug and kiss on the cheek.
Opted for the hour with table shower. Lots of teasing in the shower. More than usual I guess cause she recognized me.
Massage was great. I love Lisa's massage. Deep tissue in all the right spots and tbh that's the primary reason why I was out on the hunt today. She did not disappoint.
On to the fun stuff. BBBJ, ACG, RCG, Dog, mish, prone. Finished in the bag probably at the 59 minute mark. I'll probably go back again sometime. Was truly hoping to see new talent. Lisa was saying that there's been a lot of complaints about Lilys age, she initially tried to tell me that she was 40's but when I told her I'm half Asian and I can tell and old Asian lady when I see one. To me I'd say 50's / maybe even 60's LOL. She did come clean later saying she thinks maybe 56.
Anyways, I'm never disappointed when I go there, but in the past if Lisa wasn't there then there was a suitable substitute, definitely not the case anymore. So if you're looking to go to Fuji then definitely call ahead and make sure you're getting Lisa.
-
04-12-26 10:30 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 37I would not say that she has a "belly". She is not a spinner though.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 15:32 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 64Angie
Where is Angie located?
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-26 11:00 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 290Relaxation at Chatham
I have a quick story to tell. I was told there's a provider at Relaxation House that will glute massage and PM to your hearts content so I dropped in to check it out. Rang the bell like the sign instructs to, then noticed the door was not shut or locked. I walked into the familiar foyer only to be greeted by moans of pleasure coming from someone in that front room. I was little cautious. I'm in, there's no movement, I did ring my entrance. They were still going at it. Didn't want to reopen that door and ruin the dudes pleasure and was getting a hard on so I just stood there listening. Stood and listened till the finish. Well done my man. I slipped out after that and of course the chime when off. I briskly walked to my nearby car, got in, backed out. Two women, one fully clothed the other in a robe were seen in my rear view as I backed out, waving to get my attention. I ignored and moved on. Went over to Angie, who has since left, for my finish.
-
04-10-26 22:19 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 386Lucy?
Is she the one that has the belly? I swear one day I went here and another place and they both had bellies but the one was way past baby making age. I need a good massage as well, not this I can't feel you stuff. The one girl at healing hands does great but only L1.
Originally Posted by GrayDave
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-26 16:16 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 37They rotate other girls in and out but I only see Lucy.
Originally Posted by FuckFest
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 15:00 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 50New staff member
Been there 3-4 times to see Lucy because she's reliable. Is there any new addition in this place?
Originally Posted by GrayDave
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 14:50 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 37Lucy
I've seen Lucy at Allure for several years now. She will take care of you.
Originally Posted by MbGuy1234
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 18:55 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 156Re: go big or go home
I paid the house fee for hh, threw in a 100 tip and she treated me quite well. Hope your next visit is better. Have a good one!
Originally Posted by LordQ
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 12:30 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 102Noted, go big or go home I got ya.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 09:45 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 290Apple Wronged
Dude. Read the room. Apples not that kind of provider. You dropped in on the wrong place for a 30 minute visit in hopes of a decent L1. Those kinds of spas are like weeds, everywhere. Apple and her place is the kind you come for erotic pleasure but you must bring proper roses. She's a freak. A nymph. But not stupid. Bring more roses annd some energy and you will leave 5 pounds lighter.
Originally Posted by LordQ
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 20:26 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 386Not Richmond
Yeah I'm sorry to hear that man. If you take Asian guys advice, you should go that route. Have an app on the phone to translate and enjoy what Richmond don't offer.
Originally Posted by LordQ
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





