Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 3030
-
04-02-26 17:12 #2865Regular Member

Posts: 19Westwood fun
Looking to see what the best option in the Westwood office area is for an L1 w a shower. Bamboo mentioned the shower didn't have hot water when I went last. Not ideal for jr. Feel free to pm, thanks in advance.
-
04-02-26 16:15 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 59Just do it
I read this in shia labeouf's voice. Haha. Will try to give her a spin this weekend or next week.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
As always everyone. Thanks for the input. Only by communicating can we all enjoy the fun this world has to offer. Hunt well brothers (and sisters? - I know some of you are out there on here).
-
04-01-26 19:09 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 145Apple
Eat a good breakfast before you go. And do some stretching exercises. You'll need it.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:01 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 385Do it
LOL it'll be something you won't forget, just do it.
Originally Posted by DimDimsun
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 15:57 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 59Help
I would provide, intel, but I have still never got the chance to see Apple. I just know the same three places (used to be 4, RIP Caroline ST).
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:44 #2860Regular Member

Posts: 2New to area
Hey yall! I'm new to the area and wanted to know any recommendations. I see a lot about "Apple". I'd appreciate a PM for guidance.
-
04-01-26 09:18 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 385All good
I'm not surprised someone from another area answered and no one from here did. I'll go figure it out myself like usual LOL.
Originally Posted by TomPayne25
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-26 11:12 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 140Definitely a lot of fun
I agree and recommend highly. IMO, she's very adaptable to what the guy wants and does so without acting like she's only doing it for your money. She does like to kiss A LOT, so let her know if that's not something you want.
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]
My only regret is she's not close enough to visit weekly.
-
03-29-26 13:20 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 156Apple was a trip
She hardly spoke any English at all, but by God we made it work just fine. Communication was successful. I see what people mean about her age. She could be 28, she could be 40. Nice skin, not super attractive but cute. Has kind of a boxy frame. Cool as shit though. I get the impression people on this board don't go onto many specifics, so I'll just say she was a blast. Loved it.
-
03-29-26 08:58 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 491Apple
Went to see Apple recently. Just want to thank the locals on this page for sharing details. In my opinion, you have a gem and I'm glad she's not here in Richmond because I would be broke. Never had such an enthusiastic therapist and her massage was fantastic. I don't get up that way often but if she's still there, it will be a repeat for sure.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-29-26 07:08 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 145Age
Asian don't Raisin. And Black don't crack. LOL.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 10:54 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 385Asian ages
I suck at this. I'll go with 40?
Originally Posted by Xaxado
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 08:23 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 156How Old is Apple?
I'm hoping to see her this weekend and curious. Approximately how old is she? Just a ballpark guess is fine. Thanks in advance!
-
03-27-26 16:13 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 140Another cute, MILF aged?
I've only been there once, 2 days ago. So I don't know if she is new or not. But I did see another lady who is cute, maybe late 30's to mid 40's. I was happy with Apple but if some misfortune kept me from Apple, I'd have been happy to visit with her. Sorry, didn't catch her name.
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
BTW, in my earlier report, I stated that Apple revealed a chubby body but not obese or flabby. I misspoke. Yes, she's a bit thicker than most Asian providers. But she made the dress she was wearing look good. And honestly, I couldn't stop grinning while looking at her because she's the size I like. I tend to hug too tight and afraid of hurting the thin ones. But Apple seemed to enjoy the tight hugs and I enjoyed wrapping my arms around her. Can't wait for another excuse to drive to Fredericksburg so I can see her again.
-
03-27-26 14:36 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 385New yet?
Any new girls at hh? Been wanting to swing thru but have had really bad luck lately.










Reply With Quote





