Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 3033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2868
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFire69  [View Original Post]
    As they say, YMMV. If you went for a massage and L1, then sorry. That definitely is not what she is known for, but you said you read the posts. She is still learning English and sometimes things get lost in communications, I have used a translation app with her, to prevent a negative outcome. Not trying to justify a bad experience, we have all had them with providers, but everyone has a specialty. And there are a lot of us who enjoy some fruit in our diet. LOL. Don't give up on her, bring a bigger tip and get ready for the ride.
    Yeah I know normally more tips= better outcome most of the time, I just wanted a decent HJ since Richmond is basically void of anything now. It is what it is.

  2. #2867

    Apple HH

    Quote Originally Posted by LordQ  [View Original Post]
    Idk what happened with my visit to Healing Hands but it was shit. Saw Apple like you guys said, she has great tits the reports said so accurate there. I went for a hh and tipped 60. I was jackhammerd and had to ask for oil myself for the deed, I was the only person there and was out in 15 minutes. She was aggressive too like the reports say as well but not in a fun way. I drove back to RVA in disappointment smh.
    As they say, YMMV. If you went for a massage and L1, then sorry. That definitely is not what she is known for, but you said you read the posts. She is still learning English and sometimes things get lost in communications, I have used a translation app with her, to prevent a negative outcome. Not trying to justify a bad experience, we have all had them with providers, but everyone has a specialty. And there are a lot of us who enjoy some fruit in our diet. LOL. Don't give up on her, bring a bigger tip and get ready for the ride.

  3. #2866

    Apple at HH

    Idk what happened with my visit to Healing Hands but it was shit. Saw Apple like you guys said, she has great tits the reports said so accurate there. I went for a hh and tipped 60. I was jackhammerd and had to ask for oil myself for the deed, I was the only person there and was out in 15 minutes. She was aggressive too like the reports say aswell but not in a fun way. I drove back to RVA in disappointment smh.

  4. #2865

    Westwood fun

    Looking to see what the best option in the Westwood office area is for an L1 w a shower. Bamboo mentioned the shower didn't have hot water when I went last. Not ideal for jr. Feel free to pm, thanks in advance.

  5. #2864

    Just do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    LOL it'll be something you won't forget, just do it.
    I read this in shia labeouf's voice. Haha. Will try to give her a spin this weekend or next week.

    As always everyone. Thanks for the input. Only by communicating can we all enjoy the fun this world has to offer. Hunt well brothers (and sisters? - I know some of you are out there on here).

  6. #2863

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    LOL it'll be something you won't forget, just do it.
    Eat a good breakfast before you go. And do some stretching exercises. You'll need it.

  7. #2862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Do it

    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    I would provide, intel, but I have still never got the chance to see Apple. I just know the same three places (used to be 4, RIP Caroline ST).
    LOL it'll be something you won't forget, just do it.

  8. #2861

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised someone from another area answered and no one from here did. I'll go figure it out myself like usual LOL.
    I would provide, intel, but I have still never got the chance to see Apple. I just know the same three places (used to be 4, RIP Caroline ST).

  9. #2860

    New to area

    Hey yall! I'm new to the area and wanted to know any recommendations. I see a lot about "Apple". I'd appreciate a PM for guidance.

  10. #2859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by TomPayne25  [View Original Post]
    I've only been there once, 2 days ago. So I don't know if she is new or not. But I did see another lady who is cute, maybe late 30's to mid 40's. I was happy with Apple but if some misfortune kept me from Apple, I'd have been happy to visit with her. Sorry, didn't catch her name.

    BTW, in my earlier report, I stated that Apple revealed a chubby body but not obese or flabby. I misspoke. Yes, she's a bit thicker than most Asian providers. But she made the dress she was wearing look good. And honestly, I couldn't stop grinning while looking at her because she's the size I like. I tend to hug too tight and afraid of hurting the thin ones. But Apple seemed to enjoy the tight hugs and I enjoyed wrapping my arms around her. Can't wait for another excuse to drive to Fredericksburg so I can see her again.
    I'm not surprised someone from another area answered and no one from here did. I'll go figure it out myself like usual LOL.

  11. #2858

    Definitely a lot of fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    She hardly spoke any English at all, but by God we made it work just fine. Communication was successful. I see what people mean about her age. She could be 28, she could be 40. Nice skin, not super attractive but cute. Has kind of a boxy frame. Cool as shit though. I get the impression people on this board don't go onto many specifics, so I'll just say she was a blast. Loved it.
    I agree and recommend highly. IMO, she's very adaptable to what the guy wants and does so without acting like she's only doing it for your money. She does like to kiss A LOT, so let her know if that's not something you want.

    My only regret is she's not close enough to visit weekly.

  12. #2857

    Apple was a trip

    She hardly spoke any English at all, but by God we made it work just fine. Communication was successful. I see what people mean about her age. She could be 28, she could be 40. Nice skin, not super attractive but cute. Has kind of a boxy frame. Cool as shit though. I get the impression people on this board don't go onto many specifics, so I'll just say she was a blast. Loved it.

  13. #2856

    Apple

    Went to see Apple recently. Just want to thank the locals on this page for sharing details. In my opinion, you have a gem and I'm glad she's not here in Richmond because I would be broke. Never had such an enthusiastic therapist and her massage was fantastic. I don't get up that way often but if she's still there, it will be a repeat for sure.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  14. #2855

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    I suck at this. I'll go with 40?
    Asian don't Raisin. And Black don't crack. LOL.

  15. #2854
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Asian ages

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping to see her this weekend and curious. Approximately how old is she? Just a ballpark guess is fine. Thanks in advance!
    I suck at this. I'll go with 40?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape