Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 1248 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 18706
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18631
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    She's in the neighborhood behind Murphy's. I got spooked looking at the incall and didn't go through with it. She responded and seemed ready. Don't know much beyond that. https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...-/434068315354
    Friend says comms are terrible. Ghosted him several times but finally saw her. Location is very sketchy. She's kinda dead fish but let him bbfscip.

  2. #18630
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Her crazy ass rant on her ad is enough for me to pass.
    No lie. She wants to see someone that doesn't want to ask her questions that's not going to work.

  3. #18629

    Rose

    Yes, another Rose. Picked her up at the Wawa on 34/38. Godam what a pita. Agreed to the going rate for bbbjwspit. Then on the way, she said she gets 80 for qv because she had an ad blah blah blah. I offered to take her back but she reluctantly agreed.

    Get to the spot and she pulls out a cover, I asked.

    For a BBBJ and again, got an attitude. She's like, I don't do cim. At this point, I just wanted to get the nut over with. Surprisingly, she lets me give her a decent FF'ing, gagging and coming up for air for a few minutes.

    Then the "someone is in the car next to us, I want to go to a different spot", which is bullshit because I check out my environment 100% before picking my spot. She again goes to work on Jr and does give a decent BJ but again, a minute or 2 and she's freaking out saying this is a bad spot. Mind you, I don't donate fund ahead of time so she's not trying to rip me off.

    We move to a 3rd spot and at this point.

    I FF the hell out of her till I erupt and some did end up shooting in her mouth / down her throat and she wasn't happy.

    I start to take her back and dumb biatch try's to light up a crack pipe.

    I pulled over handed her donation and booted her ass out. Never again. She had digits but I wasn't interested in getting them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9992.jpg‎  

  4. #18628
    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleDazzleM  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a date with her a few months back. Her comms were sketchy so I wanted to do a video verification. She said okay. I called, she picked up, then immediately hung up. She texted me back and said now that we verified she wanted to meet. I said I wanted to see her face. She started going off on me, asking me if I understood the English language. Not really sure why she asked that Q, however some nastiness ensued from her end. I just ignored her.

    If one of you takes one for the team, let me know. But I'm staying away from this one until someone else vouches for her. I just got weird vibes, and the video call did nothing to make them go away.
    Her crazy ass rant on her ad is enough for me to pass.

  5. #18627

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    She's in the neighborhood behind Murphy's. I got spooked looking at the incall and didn't go through with it. She responded and seemed ready. Don't know much beyond that. https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...-/434068315354
    I can't tell exactly from the pics but that looks like a woman I know as Sal. Filters hide the ravages of the street.

    The body type is dead on.

    Works the same area. Solid provider but nothing spectacular. She is fairly discreet for a SW. She ignored me several times until I saw her with someone else who knew me.

  6. #18626

    I tried to see her too with some weird results

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    For some reason pictures didn't go through.
    Tried to set up a date with her a few months back. Her comms were sketchy so I wanted to do a video verification. She said okay. I called, she picked up, then immediately hung up. She texted me back and said now that we verified she wanted to meet. I said I wanted to see her face. She started going off on me, asking me if I understood the English language. Not really sure why she asked that Q, however some nastiness ensued from her end. I just ignored her.

    If one of you takes one for the team, let me know. But I'm staying away from this one until someone else vouches for her. I just got weird vibes, and the video call did nothing to make them go away.

  7. #18625

    CC Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    She's in the neighborhood behind Murphy's. I got spooked looking at the incall and didn't go through with it. She responded and seemed ready. Don't know much beyond that. https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...-/434068315354
    For some reason pictures didn't go through.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8235.jpg‎   IMG_8234.jpg‎  

  8. #18624

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not the same. My encounter was early 30's maybe. Heard she has been on alligator but can't confirm.
    She's in the neighborhood behind Murphy's. I got spooked looking at the incall and didn't go through with it. She responded and seemed ready. Don't know much beyond that. https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...-/434068315354

  9. #18623

    Megann & Nichole

    Was surprised this morning with a late night visit by my two favorites. Had both ride me for10 min and then eat each other. Was a great value 2 4 1 with a internal cum shot. I got a promise of a return. I guess when the cash runs out I might see them.

  10. #18622
    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    Is it Cece who used to post on alligator? She was in 50's.
    Definitely not the same. My encounter was early 30's maybe. Heard she has been on alligator but can't confirm.

  11. #18621

    Megan P

    Quote Originally Posted by JwFinder  [View Original Post]
    Would someone be kind enough to PM the obit or if board allows post. Sometimes their families will set up go fund me accounts to help with expenses.
    I found her obit in the Tampa Bay Times in early February 2026. Maybe February 6? It didn't say much, just something like her family will miss her. No family details or Go Fund Me. It did list the place that took care of arrangements. That's it.

    So sad. Nice kid.

  12. #18620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Roflmao

    Thank you. I AM accepting CASH campaign contributions. Thank you, Thank you very much. Ajdal out.

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCat7  [View Original Post]
    "I promise you! A streetwalker on every corner and a blowjob in every car!

  13. #18619
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    Just saw the Obit, she will be missed. Just went through my messages and we talked a couple days before her passing. Thanks for the post I wouldn't have known.
    Would someone be kind enough to PM the obit or if board allows post. Sometimes their families will set up go fund me accounts to help with expenses.

  14. #18618

    Megan P

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Looking for Megan P, I found an obit. Anybody know what happened? She was fun. I'll miss her.
    Just saw the Obit, she will be missed. Just went through my messages and we talked a couple days before her passing. Thanks for the post I wouldn't have known.

  15. #18617

    Ajdal for Mayor!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    "See how clean I keep things? " Vote for me" Assorted Politician.
    "I promise you! A streetwalker on every corner and a blowjob in every car!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape