Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 1248 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 18707
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18617

    Ajdal for Mayor!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    "See how clean I keep things? " Vote for me" Assorted Politician.
    "I promise you! A streetwalker on every corner and a blowjob in every car!

  2. #18616
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a cute petite brunette Cece near Murphy. Gave her a ride but with LEO presence at the time, just dropped her off. I know there was talk of a Cece a while back, and a quick search pulls up nothing. Just wondering if anyone has recent experience with her and is it worth trying again?
    Is it Cece who used to post on alligator? She was in 50's.

  3. #18615

    Megan P

    Looking for Megan P, I found an obit. Anybody know what happened? She was fun. I'll miss her.

  4. #18614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    It's an Election Year.

    "See how clean I keep things? " Vote for me" Assorted Politician.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titehead  [View Original Post]
    I saw two SWs I knew today.

    One usually works the Cedar strip, the other 50th Ave North areas. Both said that a big sweep had hit both areas. Hence the lack of girls. Neither have reason to BS me.

    The Cedar area one warned of LE using pickups for undercover vehicles. I'm not sure on that tidbit but both warned me to be careful. I wasn't partaking of either so this just goes in as street talk.

    Since I get gas and other sundries across from the Cedar I've noticed very few people in the parking lots of either hotel in the last two weeks. I was out of regular circulation for a while so I can't comment any further back than that.
    .

  5. #18613

    Street talk for what it is worth

    I saw two SWs I knew today.

    One usually works the Cedar strip, the other 50th Ave North areas. Both said that a big sweep had hit both areas. Hence the lack of girls. Neither have reason to BS me.

    The Cedar area one warned of LE using pickups for undercover vehicles. I'm not sure on that tidbit but both warned me to be careful. I wasn't partaking of either so this just goes in as street talk.

    Since I get gas and other sundries across from the Cedar I've noticed very few people in the parking lots of either hotel in the last two weeks. I was out of regular circulation for a while so I can't comment any further back than that.

  6. #18612

    Chief HollowBalls

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    All the girls are either in jail, dead, turned their lifes around completely and will not do dates anymore (few very utr) and or moved out completely.

    There ain't shit out here. Ran into Victoria though. Talked to her for a few minutes. She has matured. No longer getting fucked up big time.

    Told her to make up for the bs she did over the years and to take this 20. She did. Bbfscip.

    It's dead from South to North St Pete. Every year. Every decade gets worse.
    I remember the days before Chief HollowBalls I could barely drive anywhere without getting a BBBJ on the way somewhere. I didn't even bother with anything online. Those were the days!! Seemed like it was a big deal when it went from $25 to $35. St. Pete has really gone downhill LOL.

  7. #18611

    Jayden ect

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    All the girls are either in jail, dead, turned their lifes around completely and will not do dates anymore (few very utr) and or moved out completely.

    There ain't shit out here. Ran into Victoria though. Talked to her for a few minutes. She has matured. No longer getting fucked up big time.

    Told her to make up for the bs she did over the years and to take this 20. She did. Bbfscip.

    It's dead from South to North St Pete. Every year. Every decade gets worse.
    I have seen a lot of walkers on 19. They seem to e walking around the liquor store on 19 Jayden had no phone but had her pants off in 5 min. 40.00 taxi ride.

  8. #18610

    The streets are dead

    All the girls are either in jail, dead, turned their lifes around completely and will not do dates anymore (few very utr) and or moved out completely.

    There ain't shit out here. Ran into Victoria though. Talked to her for a few minutes. She has matured. No longer getting fucked up big time.

    Told her to make up for the bs she did over the years and to take this 20. She did. Bbfscip.

    It's dead from South to North St Pete. Every year. Every decade gets worse.

  9. #18609

    Cedar

    I have been reading the SW posts and using google map to research the St Pete stroll when I drive up there. I find everything but the location of the Cedar. I search the name and didn't come up with the area it seems to be in, for example ". She was walking between the Cedar and the Gateway". Any help appreciated Thanks, also no posts recently, anything going on I should watch out for as to LEO.

  10. #18608

    In the truck bed

    Which of you wild mfs just had one in the bed of your truck parked at Wawa? You know everything could be heard right? 😆.

  11. #18607
    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a cute petite brunette Cece near Murphy. Gave her a ride but with LEO presence at the time, just dropped her off. I know there was talk of a Cece a while back, and a quick search pulls up nothing. Just wondering if anyone has recent experience with her and is it worth trying again?
    UPDATE: texted her today. Within 10 minutes, she's acting crazy, telling me I'm popo. Going to be a hard pass for me. Cute. But seems like pain in the ass.

  12. #18606

    Cece?

    Ran into a cute petite brunette Cece near Murphy. Gave her a ride but with LEO presence at the time, just dropped her off. I know there was talk of a Cece a while back, and a quick search pulls up nothing. Just wondering if anyone has recent experience with her and is it worth trying again?

  13. #18605

    Maura

    Saw Maura yesterday on 52 Av and on the corner 37th St. And.

    She is a middle aged brunette and usually looks like a housewife out for a walk with a dress and a pocketbook.

    Stopped to talk to her and she was a tad obnoxious so I just said goodbye. I'm pretty sure she is a drinker.

    She did tell me she was staying at the Gateway.

  14. #18604

    Brazilian petite

    Ran into a small one named Johrdanne last week. Early 30's Brazilian. 40 roses BBBJ and BBFS cip. Very cute. No fucking phone. Need to find her desperately. She was that good. Staying at traps north St Pete last I heard.

  15. #18603

    Shay

    Cruising 35th near Central, met Shay. Middle aged white chick. Shorter hair, lots of tats. Decent body (at least in the dark LOL). Nice deep throat BJ. Made the little guy disappear down her throat. Good skills. And could actually hold a decent conversation.

    Streets are slow, but they're still out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape