Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 14573
-
04-09-26 10:14 #13673Regular Member

Posts: 4Any experience with her
Hi there. This post is active every day and has been for at least 2 to 3 years. Does any one know if real? Is it worth it? Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/asian-pearl
-
04-09-26 10:02 #13672Senior Member

Posts: 300Facts.
She really does know her way around a BBBJ. Hard to get ahold of and is never in a great location. But worth the effort.
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 08:10 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 136Vivian is great IMHO
She can be a bit pricey but you get your money's worth, no question.
Originally Posted by Cuse1SU
[View Original Post]
However it appears she has relocated to Punta Gorda for incall. Probably has a great incall, but it's a drive. I'm sure her outcall to the FM / Naples area would be expensive.
-
04-08-26 23:34 #13670Regular Member

Posts: 30Star in Naples. 239-388-1XXX.
Originally Posted by Skwali239
[View Original Post]
About her BBBJ cim, here's the real info about it. I can vouch for the service. It's a 1-2 / week deal for me.
https://findher.online/ms/star-naples/
-
04-08-26 23:30 #13669Regular Member

Posts: 30Re: you comment that 'We need to keep the heat on her. ' - totally agree. The way to do that is put the phone number in her ad in these posts. We all Google the number in an ad to research them (multiple ads throughout the country at the same time, reviews, etc.).
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
So let me do that with some keywords.
(239) 517-4XXX escort review Naples, fort Myers Florida.
(239) 517-4XXX read these escort review comments before calling.
-
04-08-26 20:50 #13668Regular Member

Posts: 7Vivian
I have to say she is on point. A little pricey but well worth it.
Originally Posted by Skwali239
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 18:49 #13667Regular Member

Posts: 30Any experience with this outcall / car date provider?
She looks cute. More pix and vids on her Snapchat.
There's something about her that sends me the vibe that she's not much fun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...-/064715167536
-
04-08-26 18:25 #13666Regular Member

Posts: 10Head
Who's the best rn for bbj more south the better. Someone that's not incredibly difficult to do business with and I don't have to schedule out in advance.
-
04-08-26 14:46 #13665Banned Member

Posts: 39Wow! Thank you so much for the post! I truly had an amazing time. As you can tell, I love squirting! Can't wait for next time!
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
Scarlett.
-
04-08-26 06:15 #13664Regular Member

Posts: 15An Adult Experience?
I guess if you've never been ripped off or robbed or been with a burn out, give her a call for an adult experience you won't forget!
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...n/766087753508
-
04-08-26 00:16 #13663Senior Member

Posts: 477Scarlett
Finally after starting comms in January the moon and stars aligned as well as my fellow hobbyist allowed me a window of time to see Scarlett. Just to concur on prior reports, the in call was clean and nice bed. After a little fore play she BBBJDT and almost blew. I wrapped it up and we had several positions from mish to Reverse CG and K9. K9 where the water fountain went off! Good prior advice to lay towels down. Damn can she squirt!
What was fun for me was her being vocal. At one point I slowed down as she kept cumming and squirting and moaning and being sexy vocal. She said the neighbors are cool, and so we went back at it for a good while. Not a clock watcher and she revived Jr with some DT BBBJ. I'm not small by any means and she DT to the point of gagging. Eventually she wore me out and in PSE fashion she BBBJCIM until I was drained.
TY to my fellow hobbyist for the good reports and help connecting with Scarlett. Her life is busy and we keep her busy. Be patient and she was worth the wait for me. Have fun with her over the summer and all goes well next winter will re connect.
-
04-07-26 15:29 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 740Too much YMMV
I won't name names but some hobbyest are more aligned with my desires than others. I have gotten some really good info on here and I have been steered wrong. You just really need to get a feel for the source.
Originally Posted by TwoHeaded
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 13:26 #13661Regular Member

Posts: 2Sally
The last time I went to Lehigh, I went to see Sally when she was in a house she rented, she was a spinner.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 00:06 #13660Regular Member

Posts: 15Same Kodi
I saw her a few times about 3 years ago and she was very nice to be with, albeit quite stoned at one meeting. Kinda sad.
Originally Posted by USmellIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 15:04 #13659Regular Member

Posts: 30Dealing with bait & switch / old pix & scammers
The ads listings are a compilation of real pix, bait & switch, old pix, and scammers using fake pix (am I missing any?
Your gut will get you a good feel for what is what. But we've all wasted time and money when we're not careful.
I tried using Facetime Google Meet, etc. , but quickly learned that scammers use that to try to figure out who you are and blackmail you. And I'm not paying $35 to verify you on Facetime. So I stopped trying to verify. That created other problems.
Last month I applied for free access to a service I found and won't name so this doesn't get flagged as promotional. It's a video verification service that seems to have been created for exactly this purpose. Anyway, I got invited and tried using it last week. I sent out about 10 video requests and 2 took me up on it. It worked well, had a few bugs, but really it's the women that would get mileage out of this service (you get a profile page where people can request verifications, and there's a 'ding' when you get them, a waiting room like zoom, etc.). I have free credits in this pilot and they said they're thinking of charging like $5 for credits for 50 verifications which would last me a year or two. I've been told by my regulars that they get these requests all day long. It would make life so much easier if the ones with real pic used something like this. If I saw the verification request on their page that might make me feel like they were real.
Other than reviews and asking on this board, what other tactics do you guys use? I hope to never waste time or money again. I get pissed off by some of the overt deception.









Reply With Quote






