Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 37336
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36361

    Methhead or nympho?

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I first worry about her hygiene level.

  2. #36360
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQ  [View Original Post]
    I knew who you were talking about before I clicked that post. Just nasty.
    I'm not from Richmond, have never been to Richmond, and I knew who you were talking about before clicking. LOL.

    That being said, I am coming to Richmond on Monday and appreciate all the posts on this forum. If anyone has a special recommendation please feel free to DM me.

  3. #36359

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I often wondered if anyone was seeing her.
    You could not pay me to touch her!

  4. #36358

    INtel

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellas. Any intel on this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/997896706038

    Thank you all.
    Wants deposit. Automatic no for me.

  5. #36357
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQ  [View Original Post]
    I knew who you were talking about before I clicked that post. Just nasty.
    I pray to god every night that I'm never so hard up that paying for that is better than just jerking it on my own.

  6. #36356
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I knew who you were talking about before I clicked that post. Just nasty.

  7. #36355
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I often wondered if anyone was seeing her.
    There's no fucking way! Even if it was free.

  8. #36354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Keeping Her In Business

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit that's pretty scary but someone must be partacking she posts every day.
    I often wondered if anyone was seeing her.

  9. #36353
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit that's pretty scary but someone must be partacking she posts every day.

  10. #36352

    This has to stop


  11. #36351

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could experience that and I probably would change my opinion about her but that time I went to her, she seemed like she wasn't in the mood, while also having a lot of rules and rushing me. What did you do to make her do that because I want to experience that.
    I just tell her I love her art work (which is actually really good) She smiles and then wants to please. I get rough with her face though, I mean really start to face fuck and hold her head. She loves it.

  12. #36350

    My in box

    All clear.

  13. #36349
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Ok Thanks for the clarity.
    Hey South man clear your inbox, please.

  14. #36348

    Intel

    Morning fellas. Any intel on this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/997896706038

    Thank you all.

  15. #36347

    Rip off

    She is the reason I found this forum when I started mongering a few years ago. I went to meet up and a few guys was watching me as I parked and walked to room. As I get to door two other guys were sitting on the steps watching me as if they were waiting for me to go in. Communication was good until I got to door. I never knocked but text watching this bs trap waiting to be set. I left but also noticed a camera in window pointing at door. She started communicating again as I pulled off. Avoid Avoid Avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape