Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36332
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGud  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .
    I had the same response from her. She asked me if I was law enforcement, I said no are you, and nothing after that.

  2. #36331

    Sally

    Has anyone seen Sally since she as started back posting. Text her for a visit and got a response back are you law enforcement. My reply no are you. Use to see.

    Her on a regular before she disappeared from STG. Always most of the time was the boyfriend responding to text messages. And always somewhere in the parking lot during.

    The visit but never was a problem .

  3. #36330

    Last year

    Seen her last year at some apartments off chamberlayne. It was an okay visit, wouldn't say she was GFE like her ad says but it wasn't too bad and her ad says 5 ft or less but she was more like 5 ft 5. She had us use her couch so it was a bit uncomfortable. She also had a slight smell but nothing too crazy. Damage was $ qv and $. 5 for hh. I didn't repeat after that but YMMV.

  4. #36329

    Not ivy rip off

    Nah that's not IVY that't the one that has been well reviewed on the board for ripping people off. Even if she does outcall still as reviews of mongers.

    Getting ripped off so avoid that one if you where thanking about it.

  5. #36328

  6. #36327

    Last week- Russian

    https://richmond.craigslist.org/hws/...924108035.html

    It was last week so I don't know for sure but pretty sure it was this ad I used. In my dream it was a sexy Russian lady who gave me a nice L1 massage w top off. $$5 , overpriced but very relaxing and discreet.

  7. #36326
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77  [View Original Post]
    It's not. Ivy looked better and had a tramp stamp and straighter hair. Had some good times with her.
    Ok Thanks for the clarity.

  8. #36325
    It's not. Ivy looked better and had a tramp stamp and straighter hair. Had some good times with her.

  9. #36324

  10. #36323

    Head

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Call pixie, hope (tryst), or pepper if you want a legit BBBJ experience. Chloe / raven is not bad but her house smells like dead bodies are rotting under her bed. A note about pepper- I just saw her and she is very large still and looking rough. The post before yours asks about Bridget Sailor. She always gave an enthusiastic one even with the monkey. Maybe try her and report back. Alternatively, you can save your cash for when valentina backer, daniel delgado, or sofia come to town. Is it just me or are most of the moon gals amazing in that category too? It's like that agency requires it.
    I recommend Pepper and Yakova Fox.

  11. #36322
    Quote Originally Posted by Native434  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anybody got any solid recommendations for providers who actually take pride in their head game. Took a couple Ls recently and it felt like they had zero experience, which threw me off. I'm really in the mood for that right now, so figured I'd ask around. Raven used to be solid. You know, relatively speaking. Hailey was on a whole different level at one point, but I remember hearing she fell off. If anybody got recent info, feel free to link a post or shoot me a DM.

    On a somewhat separate note.

    Why'all ever notice how the newer ones hit different at first? I tend to catch a lot of newer faces, and those first couple times feel way more natural. Almost like less business, more genuine vibe. But give it a little time and you can kinda see the shift. Energy change, things get more routine, less effort overall. Not even knocking it, just something I've noticed over time. Curious if anybody else seen the same thing or if it's just me.
    Call pixie, hope (tryst), or pepper if you want a legit BBBJ experience. Chloe / raven is not bad but her house smells like dead bodies are rotting under her bed. A note about pepper- I just saw her and she is very large still and looking rough. The post before yours asks about Bridget Sailor. She always gave an enthusiastic one even with the monkey. Maybe try her and report back. Alternatively, you can save your cash for when valentina backer, daniel delgado, or sofia come to town. Is it just me or are most of the moon gals amazing in that category too? It's like that agency requires it.

  12. #36321
    Was wondering if anybody got any solid recommendations for providers who actually take pride in their head game. Took a couple Ls recently and it felt like they had zero experience, which threw me off. I'm really in the mood for that right now, so figured I'd ask around. Raven used to be solid. You know, relatively speaking. Hailey was on a whole different level at one point, but I remember hearing she fell off. If anybody got recent info, feel free to link a post or shoot me a DM.

    On a somewhat separate note.

    Why'all ever notice how the newer ones hit different at first? I tend to catch a lot of newer faces, and those first couple times feel way more natural. Almost like less business, more genuine vibe. But give it a little time and you can kinda see the shift. Energy change, things get more routine, less effort overall. Not even knocking it, just something I've noticed over time. Curious if anybody else seen the same thing or if it's just me.

  13. #36320

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone seen her since she's back posting?

  14. #36319

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by HookinUp  [View Original Post]
    That's why I wanted to ask here. There was a meet up scheduled and something felt off, so I never even stopped. Too many eyes around the place. If she's on vacation, that would definitely explain why.
    She has a probation violation to deal with.

  15. #36318

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Damn. What's she in there for this time. I don't see her mugshot on the arrest reports page. I don't know her real name but I swear I thought I've been seeing her post more recently.
    That's why I wanted to ask here. There was a meet up scheduled and something felt off, so I never even stopped. Too many eyes around the place. If she's on vacation, that would definitely explain why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape