Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36370

    Alejandra

    This girl is a smoking hot 22 year old. She is staying off Glenside (not where moon was) with her identical true twin sister. I walked in, asked to use the bathroom and her sister was there in a bra and panties. I asked for a double but they weren't understanding me.

    Everything is covered unless you pay extra but a $ upcharge BBBJ is not worth it to me. If you want to fuck an unreal 22 year old she is for you. Ask for doubles maybe you will get further than I did.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8690477.htm?cat=1

  2. #36369

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    You couldn't pressure wash that and clean it up!
    Can't tell where ass crack stops. And coochie starts. And NO. Not enough pressure in a pressure washer to clean it up. Maybe a belt sander. LOL.

  3. #36368

    Talia

    Great news, Talia is back from vacation, ready to hook up with her old regulars, she's thick and sexy as hell. Always one of my ATF girls and glad to have her back for our enjoyment. PM me for digits.

  4. #36367

    Pepper and Listcrawler

    Saw Pepper, swallowing swords is an understatement. Had a great time.

    On a different note how are you all navigating listcrawler? Is there a specific setting you're searching under? I have found it to be the worst listing site, there's one or 2 real ads per page and if I go to the reviewed section all of a sudden I'm reading about someone in Philadelphia. There's no specification for white or spinners which is my go to.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  5. #36366

    Big Booty Judy

    Tried to set up another visit with her yesterday and she clearly didn't save my number. She kept quoting her prices then saying access to all three holes. I found the communication to be odd compared to our previous comms. Anyone see her at the Brentwood lately?

  6. #36365

    Sweetie / promise. Black spinner

    Did some research on this one and looked good. At a place right by the airport. Qv $. 4 hh $$, looks better than pictures and pretty easy to talk with. I opted for the qv and when I walked in I grabbed a handful of those cheeks, really nice to squeeze. Got down to business with an alright CBJ and when I was ready asked what position I'd like. Said I want to get a better view from behind, she got on all fours and it was indeed a good view. She is tight and matched my rhythm and after a bit I couldn't hold myself as it has been a while so emptied in the bag. She is around for a few days, may end up going back before she leaves.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...893/9452368306

  7. #36364
    Some of you are doing this. I would assume you could do near anything. I could never.

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]

  8. #36363
    Quote Originally Posted by DitzyDerriere  [View Original Post]
    I first worry about her hygiene level.
    You couldn't pressure wash that and clean it up!

  9. #36362

    Pepper

    For all of those reaching out for Pepper's contact info, she can be found on listcrawler under the name Sin Swords. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  10. #36361

    Methhead or nympho?

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I first worry about her hygiene level.

  11. #36360
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQ  [View Original Post]
    I knew who you were talking about before I clicked that post. Just nasty.
    I'm not from Richmond, have never been to Richmond, and I knew who you were talking about before clicking. LOL.

    That being said, I am coming to Richmond on Monday and appreciate all the posts on this forum. If anyone has a special recommendation please feel free to DM me.

  12. #36359

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I often wondered if anyone was seeing her.
    You could not pay me to touch her!

  13. #36358

    INtel

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Morning fellas. Any intel on this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/997896706038

    Thank you all.
    Wants deposit. Automatic no for me.

  14. #36357
    Quote Originally Posted by LordQ  [View Original Post]
    I knew who you were talking about before I clicked that post. Just nasty.
    I pray to god every night that I'm never so hard up that paying for that is better than just jerking it on my own.

  15. #36356
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I knew who you were talking about before I clicked that post. Just nasty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape