Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 16026
-
04-09-26 12:53 #15291Banned Member

Posts: 45I went there a few weeks ago and had the same experience, walked out right away.
Originally Posted by BoredBoy999
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:30 #15290Banned Member

Posts: 45Where
Is she pretty?
Originally Posted by JonnysBoppers
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 12:29 #15289Senior Member

Posts: 65My 2 cents Energy Spa
I dropped by this past weekend, it was 70 dollars for half hour. The lady that answered the door appeared to be in her later 30's or early 40's from China. Didn't find her attractive, so I left before handing over any money.
Originally Posted by HandyMan502
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 11:07 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 345YoYo bad experience. What was bad?
You did not find her body very attractive? She did not fuck you back? Maybe she was not that into you either!
Originally Posted by ItsJay17
[View Original Post]
Looks like you were more pissed you could not get away with shorting her $20 off of standard tuition! LOL!
-
04-09-26 11:01 #15287Senior Member

Posts: 60Energy Spa
Any opinions one way or another on Energy Spa?
-
04-09-26 10:34 #15286Senior Member

Posts: 3416Which spas? You don't need to post the phone numbers, just the names.
Originally Posted by SuukMyRod
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-26 10:21 #15285Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Yoyo at NPlus Spa
Title: Yoyo Polished Chinese Beauty With Curves & Smooth Flow.
Met with Yoyo, a Chinese provider with a pretty MM look and well-proportioned, enhanced C-cups. She's well groomed, trimmed, and presents herself professionally. Easy setup, friendly greeting, and a comfortable, tidy space made it easy to relax right away.
We eased in with LFK, and once the chemistry clicked, DFK was fine as well. DATY and 69 were both available, and Yoyo stayed attentive and engaged throughout, keeping a steady, unhurried pace. Her BBBJ was a highlight controlled, focused, and well paced.
Cover came on and we moved into CFS, rotating through multiple positions with smooth transitions. Yoyo follows the flow well, stays involved, and keeps the energy consistent from start to finish.
Session wrapped with a CIM finish, handled cleanly and professionally. Cleanup was easy and she remained warm and friendly through goodbye.
Overall, Yoyo delivers a polished, easygoing experience with good skills, calm energy, and a no-drama vibe. Very repeatable.
-
04-08-26 23:08 #15284Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Outcall from Spa's
I recently found out that a few of the local spas will do outcalls. Heck, for all I know, all of them do OC, let alone going into the Spa. I understand I can't post phone numbers on here. So now I have the option of K-girls or Chinese girls.
-
04-08-26 22:48 #15283Regular Member

Posts: 11Maya at Dream Blue Relax Spa
Maya had long dark brown or black hair. Looked to be early to mid 30's. Very short with big titties. Very petite build and very cute face. I walked in and was greeted by her at the door. She led me to the room where I gave the house fee and donations.
The massage was pretty good but her mouth skills are top notch. I DT her a few times during the BBBJ and sucked on them titties every chance I got. After she covered me up she started with the cowgirl before we finished with mish.
-
04-08-26 20:28 #15282Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6NPlus Spa Latina
This review is for the Latina named Nikky at NPlus Spa. She is very pretty and looks like the type of Latina woman you would find at one of the bars or clubs here in town. Only instead of trying to spend a bunch of money on drinks to get her to a room with you, you are more or less guaranteed with this girl haha.
She had long dark brown / black hair with an hourglass body shape and average physical build that had really nice curves. She had manmade 36 D breasts with medium nipples and a giant round booty. She spoke a little English, but mostly Spanish.
She DT like my cock didn't exist. Some BLS. Pretty damn good. She treated my cock like it was a lollipop haha.
Nikky put on the rubber and She spreads her legs wide open, inviting me to start pounding her pussy. It feels fantastic! Her pussy is so squishy and it feels like it's hugging my cock, almost like it's inside another mouth.
ACG, CG, RCG; Nikki mounts for some RCG and starts bouncing that big ass on my dick. It took all my control not to nut at this point.
I finished the session in K9. It didn't take long as I was almost spent after RCG. Fucked her hard and fast with great view of her ass! She is a badass looking young Latina woman. 240 OTD hhr.
-
04-08-26 19:33 #15281Regular Member

Posts: 4Happy Trails
Had the chance to go to Happy Trails Spa and met Cherry. She is beautiful, short, and stacked in the right places. Met me in a summer dress showing off her assets. The place was clean and while there was a bathroom, no table shower was available. Session started with a soft massage, I would say better than average and suggesting more was available. 20 minutes of that before the sensual touching began. Upon the flip I was happy to see she her dress had come off and those gorgeous breasts were ready to be played with. She climbed on top of the table and let me enjoy view as rubbed herself against me and made her way down to start sucking on me. Almost lost it and had to slow her down, she was smiling and looked proud of how much I liked it. On went the cover followed by cowgirl and a couple more positions. She was 100% focused on making sure I was satisfied. Great experience and will be back to see her. 80/200 as it is at most places these days.
-
04-08-26 19:29 #15280Senior Member

Posts: 69Yo-yo is absolutely terrible
She is definitely not thick at all, no hips on her and flat as a pancake. She's kinda cute and does have ok C's man made. Her service is extremely average. I went in and I paid the house fee and she let me in. Then I gave her the tip and she asked for more. I thought I could get away with $$ total damage for a Monday but ended with the. 6 and 1. 6 for donation. I asked for a table shower and she did a mediocre body and tit rub against me. Took me to the room and then BBJ for a while, definitely felt some teeth, the then put on the cover wit her mouth and asked me to f her. She just said you f me. I said no for her to get on top and she rode me for a short while. I laid her down mish then flipped to doggy. Bad experience.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 15:45 #15279Senior Member

Posts: 54I tried
To see her when I was feeling flush, but I was too "big" for her as I'm tall / fat so therefore that apparently makes me a threat LOL.
Originally Posted by JonnysBoppers
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-26 15:23 #15278Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 22Kiki at Q Day Spa
Kiki is a pretty damn good looking girl with long legs and a fake booty the way I like them. She greeted me at the door grabbing by the hand and took me in the room. I don't wear a towel so she knows what I'm there for and I also leave the tip on the table so there's no confusion first. She actually did a pretty good massage I'll give her full credit. Not just a scratch and sniff she actually use pressure use for palms and got kind of deep tissue even. Lots of teasing of the boys to get me hard before turning me over. She gives a great inner thigh massage where she is one hand rubbing my crotch and the other hand massaging my nuts. Once I flipped I dropped her the tip as she dropped her clothes. Really nice body on her again that nice ass was full and about to be full of my cock and balls. Main exercise was missionary first. I had one leg over my shoulder and when they hanging off the table as I gave her a pounding then we did cowgirl and her reverse cowgirl watching that ass go up and down is what made me burst. No regrets definitely coming back.
-
04-08-26 14:42 #15277Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks
Screening is a heavy lift from what it states on her site. But I think it is out of protection? Maybe?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
I searched NURU in Las Vegas and that came up and saw her Tryst. She looks really easy on the eyes. I just haven't seen any recent reviews, which is slightly concerning but maybe people are just wanting to keep her to themselves.











Reply With Quote





