Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 16026
-
04-05-26 10:53 #15246Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Lisa at Rose Spa
Lisa at Rose Spa. New provider, New management. Rolled the dice, and took a chance at the newly managed shop, Rose Spa.
Met with Lisa, a Chinese provider with long black hair, a pretty MM look, and natural C-cups that fit her frame nicely. She's well groomed, trimmed, and presented herself professionally. Friendly greeting, relaxed vibe, and a clean, comfortable space made it easy to settle in.
We eased in with LFK, which felt natural and unforced. DATY and 69 were both available, and Lisa stayed attentive and engaged throughout. Her BBBJ was steady and focused, with good pacing and no rush.
Cover came on and we moved into CFS, rotating through multiple positions with smooth transitions. Lisa follows the flow well and keeps her energy consistent. We wrapped things up in doggy, which fit her rhythm and style nicely.
MMS informed me that they also have Latina providers. I will for sure come back in the next couple of days. Highly recommended.
Damage: .6 HF $.6 dono.
Overall, Lisa delivers a clean, easygoing session with good skills and a pleasant attitude. Straightforward, no drama, and very repeatable.
-
04-05-26 08:29 #15245Regular Member

Posts: 11Amity from GG Spa
Place is off of desert inn. Theres like 3 locations there but on google it said Vegas Spa GG. Amity looked to be mid 20's with natural D cups. Petite build and small frame. Dark long straight brown hair with nice sexual energy coming from her. She was pretty energetic and knew how to please. After showering and getting the standard massage she started with the HJ. Then we moved to to the BBBJ and she had some good tongue techniques. Then covered me up and I started with some mish. Then she got on top for cowgirl while I sucked on them titties. Finally blew my load in the cover and got cleaned up. We cuddled for a bit afterwards. Damage was about 260 for an hour.
-
04-04-26 17:34 #15244Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Young Spa- MiMi
Made a quick visit to Young Spa off Flamingo. Mimi was a new girl to the place. She's a pretty young petite Asian, with natural C-Cups that are very nice to play with and suck on her nice little nipples. She was wearing a skimpy pink little dress with straps that just wouldn't stay on her shoulders. Coincidentally, they didn't stay on her shoulders very long. She greeted me at the door after I called the number on it and was told she was available. That cute little smiling face looking up at you while she gives you a nice BBBJ left me in heaven. She took my member down with ease. I just wanted to let loose in her mouth, but held off. I wanted to stretch out that nice little Asian clam of hers, to spoil it for the next monger, LOL. FYI 80/180 for the hour of fun. I certainly will be back for more in the very near future.
-
04-04-26 17:23 #15243Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Desert Inn-Lucky
I heard there was a new girl at Desert Inn Spa, but I had to visit my experienced girl named Lucky. She may be a bit older than usual, but with age comes experience. She knows how to please a customer. I'd see her as long as she's at a Spa in Vegas. She gives a nice massage if that's all you want, but she can do everything else. She has limited English, but she gives a nice BBBJ and CFS. It's also nice to see those D's unleashed and grabbing them from behind. She's one of my favorites in town. No, I'm not paid. No, this is not a fake review. Yes, I frequent the same spas, not the Grand Central Station spas. When the girls get to know you, and you treat them well, tip them well, the service exceeds that of those who don't know you. So monger on and monger safe.
-
04-04-26 11:41 #15242Senior Member

Posts: 50Can I PM you?
Originally Posted by AmpCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 22:04 #15241Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Abby at Q Day Spa
This place has always been a reliable one. I walked in the door, and Abby led me to a room and was very excited to see me. Nice fake booty on her She helped me undress and offer me the table shower. I put the towel on and flip flops and went to the room. Glad to see was actually pretty clean. And she did some hell of cleaning on my ass, cock and ball. Took off for top two is like a suck those titties while she screwed me down it was pretty damn hot.
In the room she started the massage. She does a good massage with decent pressure. Quick wipe with a hot towel, a nice HJ and then its CBJ time, me rubbing her ass. She was extra enthusiastic this session. After about 10 min, she said she wanted me inside her now. Slow standing Mish to start. I started hitting the spot, feeling her tits and she just clamped down on me with her legs and held me in place. Her whole body shook, and she wouldn't release me. After a few minutes, she just had that fuck me more look. I just wanted to bang it hard and fast. Popped and a quick clean up. She gave me a long hug and thanked me for a very good fuck.
She was happy that I went and saw her instead of other ladies.
-
04-03-26 20:49 #15240Senior Member

Posts: 150New Lavender. Michelle
Went to New Lavender massage & tried Michelle. New girl. Talkative & friendly. We chatted a few minutes before I handed her the donation. She just started there a few days ago. She knew the routine very well. She took me to the shower room first & gave me a nice table shower. She was gentle with my pole. Back in the room, I played with her perky C cups breasts. BBBJ followed by CFS. We still had time left. She gave me a soft massage until my 30 minutes was up.
-
04-03-26 19:14 #15239Senior Member

Posts: 29Michelle the young Latina at Rose Spa on Bruner
Apparently, this store is under new management as I saw the signs outside so I decided to stop in to see who was available. 2 young ladies were there and I chose Michelle because she looked so hot. Friendly demeanor that was very inviting. Gave the donation for the 60 minute session and went back to the room.
She is around 5'3" and a sexy hourglass figure with manmade Ds and a JLo like booty. She must use that Japanese type of hair straightening not sure how they do it, but her hair is long and silky and black. We start off with some light kissing and then it got more intense to full DFK and undressing at the same time. I give a little teaser of a massage before I get to start DATY on that clean shaved pussy of hers and she is very responsive.
Switch to 69 and her BBBJ was great with some nice attempts at DT. Michelle does this rapid flicking tongue move on your tip that really gets you going. Wraps me up for FS and she first rides me like a pro. Next some standing mish and she's very good at flowing with my pace. Next we go to K9 on the table and man she can really clamp down with her Kegels. The finale was standing missionary and this went on for a while before I finished in the bag.
She cleans me up and cuddles with me for the time after. She's absolutely friendly and treat of a provider. A must see Latina with a great body.
The older ladies are gone and the young ones look great.
-
04-03-26 15:56 #15238Regular Member

Posts: 24Ella at Dream Blue Relax
Came here in the evening on a weekday. I like to scope out places beginning of month on weekdays cause usually you get some new faces that arent tired out. Ella was my girl this time and she was pretty hot. Very petite build and small frame. Looked to be about late 20's with nice natural Ds. Long straight hair and willing to please. She did a good job on the massage and actually used some techniques. You teased me a bit down there. Once I got a hard on I basically repositioned myself so she had better access. On the flip she started playing full on with junior. I helped her plop out her titties and she then covered me up. She got on her knees and started sucking me away. Finally bent her over the table and started pounding away. She took it like a champ. Very compliant cause I grabbed her hair a once and she seemed to be into it. Busted my nut and got cleaned up.
-
04-03-26 13:22 #15237Senior Member

Posts: 135NN spa
Yoyo has really nice body, thick in a good way all natural C's and a great butt. Her lips are full which is great for DFK and BBBJ.
Originally Posted by LvStory84
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 12:04 #15236Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Latina Lily at M Spa Healing
This was a weekday afternoon visit. It's kind of hot outside and it definitely got hot inside. I went to the room. Met Lily. Your stripper in your spare time because she's that hot. She it came back in with her oil I started the rub. She had a shy look but she was definitely getting over it by the time I flipped over. Nice long sexy strokes around my ass about 30 minutes in she asked me to flip over immediately went at the boys stroking my cock. I had to really concentrate on not blowing my load before she put the cover on and put her mouth all over me. I washed her blow me it was a beautiful sight. She asked for the tip and I gave her her money and then she got on top of me. She rode me back and forth and up and down before I put on her back from missionary. I lift your legs in the air and I pounded till the deed is done.
-
04-03-26 11:29 #15235Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 27Bella at Aqua Day Spa
In town visiting for a few days and decided to check out Aqua Day Spa. Asian honey Bella greeted me at the door. House fee was 80 and she led me back to the room. She began our session with a quick massage. Lots of teasing and grazing of the ass and balls.
On the flip we talked about extras and settled on CFS for 180. She stripped out of her dress and got up on the table with me. She began with a good BBBJ. Good deep throat and suction with some ball play which was nice.
Condom went on and we started in cowgirl. Mido was nice and tight and seemed to really enjoy it letting out some soft moans. We moved to missionary and I played with her tits and pussy while I slowly fucked her. Her pussy was pretty wet and her moaning got a little louder. You could tell she was trying to hold back a little bit. I flipped her over into standing doggy and finished in the cover.
Bella cleaned me up and gave me a water road. Had a lot of fun with her and it was a good break from the casinos while I was in town. Happy hunting.
-
04-03-26 11:13 #15234Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 21GG Spa with DD Sasa LOL
Big titty Asians just do it for me. Sasa checked that box. Genuinely solid massage, working through my back with real thoroughness before moving down to the leg. What made it even better was the way she teased the boys at the end of each leg stroke, subtle enough that you almost second-guessed it, but consistent enough that you knew exactly what she was doing.
On the flip she asked about oil and I was not going to say no to that. She went to work with a handjob that had a great rhythm and a confident grip. I reached for her ass and she responded by taking my hand and guiding it under her shirt herself, lifting her bra so I had full access to her Bs and those lovely nipples.
For the main event she wiped the oil off with a hot towel and revealed a body that was well worth the wait. She took her time licking her way down before going in bare, and the blowjob she delivered was enthusiastic and deeply satisfying. She rolled the cover on and we went into standing missionary with her legs over my shoulders and I gave that wet, warm pussy everything I had.
Midway through I pulled out and went down on her and the response she gave, physical and audible and completely genuine, made it crystal clear she wanted more. I obliged and went right back in, picking up where I left off until we both got exactly what we came for. We finished right on the hour, she cleaned us both up and took care of everything.
-
04-03-26 10:35 #15233Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Suki moved to Young Spa
I went to visit Suki at DI, and they told me she had gone to Young Spa, so I drove over to see her. I should have texted first. I just assumed she would be there. When I rang the doorbell, she answered and remembered me. We got the donations settled up front, then she led me to the room. This place is much smaller than other places, but big enough to get the services completed. She was still wearing that cute little pink dress of hers. That didn't stay on very long. I didn't need a massage. Once again, she provided me with good service at your typical donation. 60/180 for the 30. BBBJ, CFS with no teeth, blow and go with the H2 O.
-
04-03-26 00:34 #15232Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 16Luna at Ruby Spa
Its been a bit since I last visited Ruby Spa. I went back to see Kelly, but she left two days ago. The new girl was named Luna, a slim Asian girl with nice C's and a pretty outfit that showed them off. She met me at the door with a friendly, outgoing smile and led me back to the room. The HF of 80 was paid, and the agreed-upon donation was 200. She gave me a nice prep massage for about 10 minutes, hitting all the right places to get a rise out of me. She also has good BBBJ followed by CFS. She gets going really fast, so I slowed her pace, pulled out of her a few times to slow her down, and tried other positions, with a pause in between. I was planning to use my paid time and not be shortchanged by 20 minutes. She finally figured it out and gave up on the idea of increasing, and got him out of there. Sometimes you just have to take control of things. All in all it was a good session. I'll come back to see her again to make a few more deposits.












Reply With Quote




