Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 583 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8521
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...w/034146883807

    Anyone seen this girl? She checks all my boxes: 99 lbs, little spinner, is she using old pictures? The first 5 pictures look amazing. But that last picture? Doesn't even look like the same person.

  2. #8520
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like little jazzy. Been around for 10+ years. Lacks teeth now.
    Yes that looks like Jazmine, she lives (or at least used to live) up the hill from the pond Lilly. Nice girl, never had any problems with her but I haven't seen her in a few years.

  3. #8519

    Mz. V

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackViking203  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info. Been wanting to sample but I can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...d/908171389427
    She's been advertising for a while now. Her pics are interesting, but her ad is so full of attitude and high rates that I wouldn't do it. Could be a case of sour grapes, but I'd rather pay for known services with others. Otherwise, TOFTT and let us know if she's worth it all.

  4. #8518

    Mz. V

    Anyone have info. Been wanting to sample but I can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...d/908171389427

  5. #8517

    Anyone Sample?

    This one seems hot if that's her pics. Anyone see, sample, or contact?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/456961427685

  6. #8516

    Jessika

    Funny, I read a message from somebody who claimed he discovered Mulan. I guess I can claim Jessika that way. .

    On a serious note, of all the Latinas I've met around here she's still my favorite, and one of the few providers I feel fully relaxed during the session and never feel rushed.

    And I haven't experienced her squeezing her thighs, it may be a matter of physical compatibility.

  7. #8515

    Re: Jessica ala Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I saw Jessica recently. CBJ was good, but her mish / doggy / CBJ performance was uninspired and, overall, in the average range, which is typical for her. She looks great, though. She tends to be a little chunky. But she's as slim as I've ever seen her. She must be on a diet. Don't know for how long she'll be fit and trim.

    Looks: A-.

    CBJ: B.

    Mish / doggy / cg: C.

    Barnes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Ive seen her in the past I believe and wasnt very impressed. Went by Jessika with a K.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/200876108
    https://newhaven.myescort.network/fe...4-541ebaa6db80
    475-XXX-1832

    Always drop links and pics please. Nothing was showing on stg when I tried to search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Saw Jessika again recently. She's still trimmer than usual but putting some weight back on. Not sure how long she can keep up her fitness regimen. She looked very good. But she's back to squeezing with her legs so that you can't fully thrust. This is very frustrating. Until she remedies that, I'm demoting her to much lower on my go-to list.

    Barnes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DukesMan2000  [View Original Post]
    What's her intel?
    Barnes posts about her time to time. Just search her name.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aven/206002740
    475-XXX-1832
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7015.jpg‎   IMG_7016.jpeg‎   IMG_7017.jpg‎   IMG_7018.jpg‎   IMG_7019.jpg‎  

    IMG_7020.jpg‎   IMG_7021.jpg‎  

  8. #8514

    Does she post on STG?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Saw Jessika again recently. She's still trimmer than usual but putting some weight back on. Not sure how long she can keep up her fitness regimen. She looked very good. But she's back to squeezing with her legs so that you can't fully thrust. This is very frustrating. Until she remedies that, I'm demoting her to much lower on my go-to list.

    Barnes.
    What's her intel?

  9. #8513

    Jessika in Milford

    Fellow Mongers,

    Saw Jessika again recently. She's still trimmer than usual but putting some weight back on. Not sure how long she can keep up her fitness regimen. She looked very good. But she's back to squeezing with her legs so that you can't fully thrust. This is very frustrating. Until she remedies that, I'm demoting her to much lower on my go-to list.

    Barnes.

  10. #8512
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on this one? Phones are a text app for a Crystal and Verizon Android for a Barbara. Couldn't find any matching socials using the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/597919392959
    203-XXX-2227
    203-XXX-0866
    Looks like little jazzy. Been around for 10+ years. Lacks teeth now.

  11. #8511

    Jessie

    Anyone have intel on this one? Phones are a text app for a Crystal and Verizon Android for a Barbara. Couldn't find any matching socials using the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/597919392959
    203-XXX-2227
    203-XXX-0866
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6984.jpg‎   IMG_6985.jpg‎   IMG_6986.jpg‎  

  12. #8510
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Juicy

    Was wondering in anyone has experience with juicy?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...u/248002229239

    Thanks.

  13. #8509

    Pam or Luna

    Was wondering if anyone's seen Pam or Luna from Tryst.

  14. #8508

    Jaee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...3/941807017220

    Has anyone seen Jae recently? If so, has her performance improved? Last I saw her was at least 2 years ago and her demons had taken a huge toll on her performance.

  15. #8507
    Quote Originally Posted by SinkorSwim  [View Original Post]
    Feel like I've seen her ad before but can't put a face on it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-haven/female-escorts/tell-me-what-you-want-i-can-ma/591551714036
    Yep, that's Tay, been around New Haven, Milford, she's got the greatest rack. Demons are back and forth, but if she's into you she'll give you the best time. The last I saw her some 6 months back, she had dropped some serious weight and was loosing that great rack. This time around its radio silence.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape