Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 9670
-
04-07-26 15:40 #9220Senior Member

Posts: 242Hotel Asians
A new lady arrived in town. Probably 35 - 40 years old. She is a nice enough lady and moderately attractive. She looks decent in her risqué clothing, but has a belly on her small frame when she removes it. Not the best experience, but not the worst. She gets the job done. They changed locations again and are now hosting close to Lowes. Seaboard. Best, BJ.
-
04-07-26 03:25 #9219Senior Member

Posts: 314Back in 2004.
* back when that was the Days Inn over 20 yrs ago back in 2004 it was one of the few places that allowed pets & they had a free breakfast buffet in am. They also did weekly rentals and monthly to a few chosen individuals. Lots of the working girls stayed there I made the mistake of going to see this very fine piece of ass there (I never go to incalls) and a few days later almost lost left arm to a MRSA infection (that kept returning every 3-4 weeks for the next 2 yrs (in a different spot that had to get cut out). It was traced back to DAYS INN (animals on the furniture / sofa arms) in multiple room & by fireplace room in lobby). MUSC in Charleston informed me that 17 people traced back to that location with the worst Cases of MRSA they ever came across. FYI mongers many of these skanks don't change the sheets / blankets regularly let alone after each person (lucky if they shower once every other day on that junk) so be careful especially with weather heating up and more sweat flowing.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 00:52 #9218Senior Member

Posts: 815Sassy sasha
She's at the Laquinta on Waccamaw BLVD I went up to her room she opened the door and went into the room as if I wasnt even there and started feeding her cat, that didn't bother me but she was so scatter brained went from feeding the cat to looking for something in the bathroom, not even paying attention to me at all, both beds covered with stuff, place was a disaster, it her she had shorts on and had the same tattoos but all those pics are at least 10-15 years old, I was in her room a total of 6 min assessing the situation and it went downhill so when her phone went off and she went for the phone I headed for the door, so I wasted a littlle time and gas but avoided WASTING $140 which is what I walked in and out with. It appeared she made no effort to make herself look presentable and I could tell it was NOT going to be a good experience.
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 23:26 #9217Senior Member

Posts: 314Lol
* I just deleted 155 (that I responded to w her number) she must be busy I haven't heard from her in 30 hrs.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-26 17:26 #9216Senior Member

Posts: 148Lilly has a phone #
You must be getting a boat load of requests. Your mailbox is full. Jtbrown50.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 18:19 #9215Senior Member

Posts: 314Lilly has a phone #
* Lilly Just called me 5 pm Sunday from her new " text " number if you need it message me.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-26 12:10 #9214Senior Member

Posts: 208Robyn
Ok, so I'm making some progress here in trying to find out about this one. She goes by Robyn, a reliable and long time member told me this, also found out she is laidback. Now trying to find out if anyone has TOFTT recently and would report back, PM me if you like. Heading to Myrtle for a golf trip a week from tomorrow. Any feedback is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks and stay safe!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...t/343731334453
-
04-04-26 19:35 #9213Senior Member

Posts: 242Pregnant Pussy for sale
Not sure who would even get in touch with her! She looks gastly! I would never get in touch with her, but to each their own! I get that!
Originally Posted by TaylorSteve
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-26 11:20 #9212Senior Member

Posts: 116Pregnant chicks outher add
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/471963570823
Originally Posted by TaylorSteve
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-26 15:32 #9211Senior Member

Posts: 815No
Different one.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 23:21 #9210Senior Member

Posts: 314Is that the Robyn.
Is she the taller blonde from California who last year was living at ocean waves at 28th s. On top floor right had that quite guy with her all the time?
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 22:31 #9209Senior Member

Posts: 815Robyn
I picked her up twice in the past 3 weeks and brought her to my place, I don't trust most incalls, she was near 3rd ave N and I don't think she ever had Greek on her menu, some pics are recent and some are older, I found her easy to get along with and decent body and good performance, Body 7 Performance 8, Nice girl.
Originally Posted by BlkMax
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 18:47 #9208Senior Member

Posts: 242I'd Just Go Up
Excellent advice RM21, I always enjoy reading your posts because they are meaningful and offer insightful advice! Thank you.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 18:45 #9207Senior Member

Posts: 242Lilly!
Lilly is looking good! I like her new hair color!. Not sure what she has in her mouth though? : o) Content? That will be interesting. All the best BDS!
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 17:39 #9206Senior Member

Posts: 815I'd just go up
To her room and if she doesn't look like her pics turn around and if she does, go in see if the vibe is good. One big red flag is her menu is wide open, DFK, Anal etc etc, better make sure she knows what is expected, because its ALWAYS bait and switch, Go in and negotiate and if the deal falls through walk away.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




