Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 466 to 480 of 9670
-
04-02-26 12:16 #9205Senior Member

Posts: 155I messaged her, coms are okay still trying to meet up with her I tried meeting her outside of hotel she won't.
Originally Posted by GolfNut19
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 07:39 #9204Senior Member

Posts: 45Dude is a simp.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
Look at the laguage he use quick to point out if a female aeound black men.
Some if us them to bust a nut, he out there riding them around buting them clorhes and taling them to his home.
-
04-02-26 05:55 #9203Regular Member

Posts: 18Brazilian
Can't offer any info, but I agree she looks hot. If she did incalls, I'd give her a go for sure.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 21:54 #9202Senior Member

Posts: 416New on my hit list
Any info on this one? Comms are good but prices are a bit high for what pics look like. Any info would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...0/738243363297
-
04-01-26 21:24 #9201Senior Member

Posts: 77Lilly
I'd love to see her when I come to the beach Bigdawg. I'm 52 so yeah she seems to like older men too I guess.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:19 #9200Senior Member

Posts: 148Private & Discreet
Any info on this Brazilian? She LOOKS really HOTT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...y/146557399328
-
04-01-26 13:53 #9199Regular Member

Posts: 15I couldn't agree more
I agree wholeheartedly, got to take those beer goggles, rose tinted glasses, whatever you want to call them off, and look with your two eyes LOL I know the little guy often has a brain of its own but don't let it make you completely stupid LOL. And yeah looks aren't everything but when I'm spending the money I'm spending and for what some of these broads ask for, you had damn sure better at least be easy on the eyes.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 13:45 #9198Regular Member

Posts: 15Hey man you like it I love it, but personally I would rather stick my little guy in a hole lined with sandpaper. There's a difference from plucking your eyebrows as most woman do compared to completely shaving them off then drawing fake ones on. With this little hobby of ours expecting 9's and 10's especially in our area nowadays is a little far fetched but I can at least expect the person I'm spending my money with to not look like they're on the brink of death.
Originally Posted by Delaware1202
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 10:29 #9197Senior Member

Posts: 116Pregnant Chick takes your money and runs
She has add Wet Pussy for sale, and Pregnant Pussy for sale. She came in went to Bathroom. Got he money before we started. Said she needed something for herself. She took off and ripped me off clean https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/767963978944.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n&weightType=l Beware Total rip off.
-
04-01-26 02:07 #9196Asshole, add me to your ignore list

Posts: 429Obviously
Obviously we are 2 completely different guys. From the way you are critical about her looks I can tell you must be one hell of a perfect man getting huge offers from Playgirl and GQ magazines to pose for their covers, so of course any girl you place your penis in must be just as perfect as you are. Makes sense. Me on the other hand, I am just a average guy with average looks and a average penis and my share of ex wives. As a average guy, I like variety. From spinners to bbw, all races and heights. I don't give a shit what she looks like without her makeup. You mention the eyebrows, my mother used to pluck every hair from her brows and paint her eyebrows on with a eyebrow pencil every morning. My wife does the same. Cindy Crawford does too. I guess by your standards Cindy Crawford you wouldn't fuck if she was free with someone else penis. Laurynn is not perfect, she has hardly any tits and she sucks at head IMO but I am impressed with the face she paints on and I'm impressed that she is enthusiastic in bed and willing to do whatever. And her ass feels amazing bouncing when you are hitting it and her pussy has great grip.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder123
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 22:01 #9195Senior Member

Posts: 314Found Lilly today
Hadn't seen or heard from Lilly since middle of January took a ride into myrtle 11 am today around 1145 am who do I see walking from gas station but Lilly and her red & blonde hair so she jumped in and we came to my new place and she hung out most of day and she said she wants us to start filming content full time. Ahhhhh youth wasted on the young had to remind her the DAWG is an old man but she won't hear it soooo I guess after all the furniture arrives we will start shooting more content.
-
03-31-26 19:23 #9194Senior Member

Posts: 242Anna NMB / Little River
Anna "Lauren" is still incarcerated. Going on 3 weeks. Just a FYI brothers.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 19:17 #9193Senior Member

Posts: 242So so true!
Agreed MayberryFloyd! It is what it is. ¯\_(°_°)_/¯ We can only live and learn!
Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 15:19 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 184True
Indeed. On any given day as well. It's like Gump's box of chocolates. You never know WTF you're going to get.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 10:31 #9191Senior Member

Posts: 314Exactly
That's what I'm talking about. It's like a couple that in their 80's been married for 60 years they don't see each other as old wrinkled dried up old people they see them as they once were back when they were in their 20's & 30's taking on life together. Too many mongers have those beer goggles on!
Originally Posted by BoyWonder123
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




